It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Melchizedek and Solomon's Seal…what do they really represent…?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
reply to post by Rex282

Question Rex282, (as you are a numbers person); is it within your ideology (openminded hopefully) to fathom the Absolute Unbounding Oneness (or single source code for all that is) is in fact a binary number system/entity? I am not calling it out as a God aspect too messy, but this identity has gained through desire or by accident (to lessen entropy) gained a conscious ability to continue to self replicate, define itself into smaller groups of refinement? The humanbeing as its most refined thoughtform? 'InfoSeeker' created a thread recently called "Is God a Computer" and I was reminded of many of Tom Campbells compelling thoughts in his trilogy "My Big Toe (The Theory of Everything)".

edit on 9-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

VHB

This may be spilitting hairs but I don't "think" in ideaolgies or belief sytems or whatever they may be called.I'm only interesting in knowing.I didn't "get" what I know from other sources those are only signposts of "what" the deadends are.Everything I've read on the "numbers" is either under or over thinking to create an agenda of some kind of idealogy.I'm blown away by how some very inteligent people like Newton can't see the forest because of a twig.Yes the math of the creator God is infinetly complex however it begins with simplicity that even a child could understand.

which leads to your question...is the creator God(who is not an ideaform) a computer..no...computers computate without "original" knowledge.They can only spit out information of what it was fed.They can't create.

The creator God is not a mystic nor a computer.Mysticism is the complete wrong direction to go in.It has spawned belief/ faith....religion...(the terminal disease of man).Belief is not knowing the creator God.The creator God can only be known and does that by revelation...with ZERO mysticism or adroit computations.

Is the math of the creator God binary..yes.

The very begining of the Fibonacci sequence "reflects it
Fn0=0
Fn1=1

that is the elements of the "first" creative computation.
0+1=1
Fn0+Fn1=Fn2

God "replicating"(made in the image of).The Father begating the Son.
Fn0=0
Fn1=1
Fn2=1

Until that simple eqaution is percieved as Truth nothing that follows will "add" up..only religious speculation, mysticism and empty information.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Rex282
vethumanbeing
reply to post by Rex282

Veteranhumanbeing
Question Rex282, (as you are a numbers person); is it within your ideology (openminded hopefully) to fathom the Absolute Unbounding Oneness (or single source code for all that is) is in fact a binary number system/entity? I am not calling it out as a God aspect too messy, but this identity has gained through desire or by accident (to lessen entropy) gained a conscious ability to continue to self replicate, define itself into smaller groups of refinement? The humanbeing as its most refined thoughtform? 'InfoSeeker' created a thread recently called "Is God a Computer" and I was reminded of many of Tom Campbells compelling thoughts in his trilogy "My Big Toe (The Theory of Everything)".

Rex282
This may be spilitting hairs but I don't "think" in ideaolgies or belief sytems or whatever they may be called.I'm only interesting in knowing.I didn't "get" what I know from other sources those are only signposts of "what" the deadends are.

You must realize systems are in place and Im not speaking of 'faithbased' in this context, Im speaking of a digital possibly or just the magnetic pos/neg 'force based'; as in attraction or repelled/equalized to reduce entropy in order to GROW WITHOUT UNESSESSARY DRAG.

Rex282
Everything I've read on the "numbers" is either under or over thinking to create an agenda of some kind of idealogy.I'm blown away by how some very inteligent people like Newton can't see the forest because of a twig.Yes the math of the creator God is infinetly complex however it begins with simplicity that even a child could understand.

As I see it everything is overcomplicated, all solutions to problems are at most the sublime (too simple to contemplate so cannot be the answer).

Rex282
which leads to your question...is the creator God(who is not an ideaform) a computer..no...computers computate without "original" knowledge.They can only spit out information of what it was fed.They can't create.

??No Name creator doesnt have or had any idea of what it was if you think of it as its beginnings a single form cell amoeba (long time ago). Speculation as to why it manefested (PROBABLY ALWAYS EXISTED), I can only think it was working a program non specific that took it from Absolute Unbounding Oneness (NO THING) into an identification process (of itself/what am I). 'Infoseeker' thinks God is a computer I do not for the reasons you say; unless my car starts to act up and exhibit a tendency of speaking the Kings english, "rotate the tires". Although there are self learning programs that talk to each other and seem to exhibit or mirror (for the human) a percieved sentience.

Rex282
The creator God is not a mystic nor a computer.Mysticism is the complete wrong direction to go in.It has spawned belief/ faith....religion...(the terminal disease of man).Belief is not knowing the creator God.The creator God can only be known and does that by revelation...with ZERO mysticism or adroit computations.Is the math of the creator God binary..yes.
The very begining of the Fibonacci sequence "reflects it
Fn0=0Fn1=1that is the elements of the "first" creative computation.0+1=1Fn0+Fn1=Fn2

Thankyou for that; Fibonacci spiral so rules as is evident in all natural forms. I see the 'one/originator' as a flat two dimensional sheet and as it knows itself better (organizes) platforms for growth or redefines/substructures infinately more sublime and more refined AS IT AVOIDS THE ENTROPY KILLING SLIP AND SLIDE of hitting the wall of no growth 'heaviness'. Punched/popped into a 3D existance from the one and two.

Rex282
God "replicating"(made in the image of).The Father begating the Son=Fn0=0Fn1=1Fn2=1
Until that simple eqaution is percieved as Truth nothing that follows will "add" up..only religious speculation, mysticism and empty information.

So I take it you are a PURIST; that being said: meaning; "freedom from anything that contaminates or debases or pollutes an original idea, freedom from guilt or innocence", ethically, devoid of foreign influences or inapproprate influences. How would you compare yourself to say Stephen Hawking, he is an avowed athiest, doesnt even acknoweledge the Absolutum as being potencially 'conscious'.
edit on 10-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I believe the 'missing part' is a hidden chakra point; basic. It symbolizes the deactivation of the pineal gland to telepath/connect directly with its percieved god creator (or all that is), a handicap metaphorically given to the human, YANK THE CORD FROM ITS SOCKET.

So you believe there is an eigth Chakra points, within OUR human bodies…?

Hmmm…That would kind of mess up, the whole 7 churches, coded message, within the book of Revelations…

Joecroft
9 or 10 !!! As far as I’m aware, there are only 6; Horus, Attis, Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus and Jesus. Who are these others…?

vethumanbeing
You arent really trying to have me run some history for you.

If you already knew the names of the extra 2/3, then you wouldn’t have to go run any history…would ya lol

vethumanbeing
This would take 2 hours out of my otherwise unspectacular day.

Well at least give me a clue, as to where I should be looking, so I can take 2 hours, out of my own spectacular day…lol to find it…

vethumanbeing
There are at least nine, and if not fullfilling all aspects, star in the east, 3 wise men born on the 3rd of february; they come close enough.

Well, Osiris ressurected according to legend, so that makes it at least 7, but who are these other 2…?

vethumanbeing
Have you wondered why these same patterns continue to "POP UP" again and again within completely different civilations, locals and points in time?

Funnily enough, the thought had crossed my mind a few times…lol

Do you have a complete working theory…? I do…

vethumanbeing
Elvis would fit this time frame.

Elvis has left the building lol and although he may be the “king of rock”, he is certainly not the “King of Peace”…

vethumanbeing
What is the point of driving home these same similarities prophet to prophet time frame to time frame. Its a pattern set down THAT REPEATS ITSELF on a loop, and no one is trying to hit "REFRESH TAB" (dont believe that for a minute).

Wait, you mean the other 6/7 (possibly 9/10), were all prophesied to come, from prophets who lived long before the OT prophets…?

If that’s true, then there should be some evidence out there, which shows it. Not saying it isn’t true, just don’t know if it’s a fact or not.

- JC

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Originally posted by Rex282
My suggestion is to not get caught up in the interpretation of religious iconography.It is "private" and on it's own means nothing.The creator God is not a mystic.An icon has no mystical powers .There are many that believe they do however it is only in the mind of those who believe it.

The various religious symbols that people wear, are not being used as idol worship, they are really an aid to remind people of their faith, that goes for Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and Jews etc… I don’t really think they wear Star of David’s, or Jesus on the cross, for mystical purposes, but simply because of what they represent etc… and it reminds them of their faith.

Getting back to my OP, the man who wrote those RELIGIOUS VERSES, from the OLD TESTEMENT, to form those shapes, did so, not because of any mysticism, or even private beliefs (because those shapes were clearly on display, everywhere, back in Egypt) but because they/he had a genuine belief, that those shapes represented God, or were somehow connected to God, in one form or another. That doesn’t mean to say, that they, or I, believe that God can only be found through them, and by them etc…

My personal belief is that God can be found within, and that God should also be found without…i.e. outside of oneself as well…

Isaac Newton one of the greatest math minds tried to decode the scriptures and failed miserably because there is nothing to decode.The scriptures as we have them are not completely intact.They don't have to be.They have already served their purpose by... your kingdom come your will be done ON earth as it it is in the heavens.They have been "calculated"(Rev 13:18) and summed.

I’m not sure how what you wrote above, fits into “they have been calculated”, and Rev 13:18 i.e. “the number of the beast” etc…

They are "heard"In revelation 5,7,9.For example in Rev 9:16 John didn't mean he "heard" the horde of 200,000 people as the theologians wrongly ascertain.There is no "literal" hearing of numbers.Hearing is perceiving..understanding.

Absolutely; I believe the book of Revelations, is a deeply coded kabalistic/Gnostic book that was never meant to taken literally…

The preeminent is the one told to Moses when he asked the creator God his name:
InHebrew it is

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Ehyeh asher ehyeh

which literally translates as "I Will Be What I Will Be..referred more commonly as "I AM That I AM" or the tetragrammaton YHWH...(YaHWeH).In gematria it sums to 543..which is a whole equation of a Pythagorean right triangle of itself.
5²=4²+3²

Moses name ...מֹשֶׁה =345
543+345=888

These names are in a relationship "ratio" to Yahoshuas name which was "written" in Greek in the new Testament.. even though everyone called him Yahoshua.

Iesous=Ἰησοῦς
Ἰησοῦς=888

christos= Χριστός.
Χριστός= 1480
---------
Iesous+christos
2368=1480+888
2368/2=1184

1480²=1184²+888²
2,190,400=1,401,856+788,544

Many people find connections between 2 things, but that doesn’t always signify, that it means anything.

Firstly, it’s not clear how exactly God’s name should be pronounced, so I’m not sure how you’ve come up with the figure 543…?

And IMO even if you have the right number (543), in order to keep the above consistent, you would have to use Jesus alpha numeric name, in Hebrew, and not be comparing it to the Greek numeric etc…

Apparently, Yeshua in Hebrew = 376

This is only the tip of an atom of an iceberg.The creator God has left fingerprints everywhere in mathes not mysticism.

Numbers(when summed) are very important,however the mysticism attached to them by numerology ,kabbal,sacred geometry,bible codes, etc etc is not important and are meangless when not in harmony with "the equation".They are false attempts to "decode" a reality that doesn't exist.

They only has significance to those that believe they are real. The creator God is the master mathematician and needs no help from man.

The creator God is only revealing what needs to be known.There is no decoding or deciphering only the revelation of knowing.

Above, you talk about how there are false attempts to “decode”, and how it’s only significant for those who believe…and then you go onto say, God needs no help from man…etc…

But further up, you just added Gods supposed numerical value, too Moses numerical value in Hebrew, and then compared the alpha numeric values, to Jesus name in Greek! To come up with a match!!!

- JC

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
I believe the 'missing part' is a hidden chakra point; basic. It symbolizes the deactivation of the pineal gland to telepath/connect directly with its percieved god creator (or all that is), a handicap metaphorically given to the human, YANK THE CORD FROM ITS SOCKET.

Joecroft

Yes, there is the 'third eye' representing the hypothalmus/pituitary; what is lacking is the pineal and also the thyroid (throat) as part and parcel of that trilogy, this would make 9 within the body 2 missing ON PURPOSE. Has it occured to you that 'chakra points' are in the area of the adrenal glands (the ones producing hormones)?'

Joecroft
Hmmm…That would kind of mess up, the whole 7 churches, coded message, within the book of Revelation.

Yes it would and has. It also messes up the idea of 12 chakra points, 9 actual in the body human and 4 above (the fourth being the black hole center of the galaxay. Making the magic number of "13" in total (FEARED AND PERCIEVED UNLUCKY WHAT A JOKE).

vethumanbeing
There are at least nine, and if not fullfilling all aspects, star in the east, 3 wise men born on the 3rd of february; they come close enough.

Joecroft
Well, Osiris ressurected according to legend, so that makes it at least 7, but who are these other 2?

Il have to go run and look.

vethumanbeing
Have you wondered why these same patterns continue to "POP UP" again and again within completely different civilations, locals and points in time?

Joecroft
Funnily enough, the thought had crossed my mind a few times…lol. Do you have a complete working theory…? I do

Lets hear it.

vethumanbeing
Elvis would fit this time frame.

Joecroft
Elvis has left the building lol and although he may be the “king of rock”, he is certainly not the “King of Peace"

Niether was 'Jesus' in his timeframe; give Elvis 300 hundred more years and you would might not believe what happens, Michael Jackson becomes his Paul, and Prince in the swirly muddiness perpetrated upon us as false history OVERLAYS becomes 'Judas to both'. I guarantee that what history will report 500 years from now will NOT BE TRUE, just as ours is not what you think it as being (you wont be around to correct it).

vethumanbeing
What is the point of driving home these same similarities prophet to prophet time frame to time frame. Its a pattern set down THAT REPEATS ITSELF on a loop, and no one is trying to hit "REFRESH TAB" (dont believe that for a minute).

Joecroft
Wait, you mean the other 6/7 (possibly 9/10), were all prophesied to come, from prophets who lived long before the OT prophets…? If that’s true, then there should be some evidence out there, which shows it. Not saying it isn’t true, just don’t know if it’s a fact or not.

Yes, you are not understanding the nature of linear time "fixed algorithim" on this planet. Not only prophesied to come but prophesied to have already been. It is very easy to insert events into this time frame. Let me put it this way, if you wake up tomorrow and Jesus was President of the United States, you wouldnt question it, because your time frame your whole perspective of history will have been overlayed with another greater architype. You are just playing along here as a guest in a reality you think you belong to, or THINK you are defining because (you exist?).To some extent personally you do/are as you progress your soul to greater revelation. Il put it to you in another way. The European nations awoke one morning and there was this Creature called 'Adolf Hitler' on the radar screen; instantly/fully manifested, and changed the world in a nanosecond/eyeblink. Was he an overlay/insert being? YES. Id rather not speak of this anymore publicly as this was a necessary evil and do not in totality agree with 'managements' decision for the insert and is a very inflamatory subject. I have more fun speaking about the 'Walt Disney' insert. You may think this time line is 'real' it never has been as you understand your 24 hours. Those that control this sphere can and have manipulated your perceptions of events, as they could in one heartbeat change this paradigm; the only thing stopping them Joe is, as silly as it may sound 'the prime directive of: NO interference" not to say this hasnt been gotten around in some circumstances.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Yes, there is the 'third eye' representing the hypothalmus/pituitary; what is lacking is the pineal and also the thyroid (throat) as part and parcel of that trilogy, this would make 9 within the body 2 missing ON PURPOSE. Has it occured to you that 'chakra points' are in the area of the adrenal glands (the ones producing hormones)?'

But there’s already a throat chakra, known in Hinduism as the Vishuddha…

And most sources seem to think that the “third eye” and the “pineal gland” are one and the same thing…

Looks like there’s still 7 chakras too me…

Joecroft
Hmmm…That would kind of mess up, the whole 7 churches, coded message, within the book of Revelation.

vethumanbeing
Yes it would and has. It also messes up the idea of 12 chakra points, 9 actual in the body human and 4 above (the fourth being the black hole center of the galaxay. Making the magic number of "13" in total (FEARED AND PERCIEVED UNLUCKY WHAT A JOKE).

So 7 plus these outside 4 would = 11…Could possible be connected to those dice all adding to eleven in my OP.

13 is an interesting number though. We know that the 2 combined 3D Merkaba vehicles of Solomon (9) and Melchizedek (17) = 26

The picture depicted by Eliphas Levi, gives us this idea of that which is lower being derived from one shape and that which is higher being derived from the other identical overlapping shape.

26 points divided by 2 = 13. So there are 13 points representing the lower and 13 points connecting to the higher.

Of course this wouldn’t work with each Merkaba vehicle on it’s own, because the points would become split.

i.e. 9 divided by 2 = 4.5

And 17 divided by 2 = 8.5

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Well, Osiris ressurected according to legend, so that makes it at least 7, but who are these other 2?

vethumanbeing
Il have to go run and look.

Hope you find them…

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Funnily enough, the thought had crossed my mind a few times…lol. Do you have a complete working theory…? I do

vethumanbeing
Lets hear it.

Well, I think it’s possible that they all tapped into the kundalini fire or God force, that is within all of us. And from there, men began to make a religion out of them. With some elements getting pasted in, from previous Religions (where similar things occurred etc), from the past. But certain elements (each debatable) of each Character/Person were probably true, to a certain extent.

vethumanbeing
Niether was 'Jesus' in his timeframe; give Elvis 300 hundred more years and you would might not believe what happens, Michael Jackson becomes his Paul, and Prince in the swirly muddiness perpetrated upon us as false history OVERLAYS becomes 'Judas to both'. I guarantee that what history will report 500 years from now will NOT BE TRUE, just as ours is not what you think it as being (you wont be around to correct it).

Wild imagnation you have there…I guess Madonna lol could be thrown in there too…

Well, it doesn’t help when history doesn’t get it right, in the here and now. But yeah sure, take the legend of Robin Hood for example, we know that historically at least, that such a person did exist, but of course over a period of 3 to 5 centuries, the story became more romaticised. More elements, from other Robin Hood type figures, got interwoven, into the original story. And thus a bigger legend was created.

Of course when legends happen over a period of say half a century, then I don’t think the same principles above, can be applied.

Joecroft
Wait, you mean the other 6/7 (possibly 9/10), were all prophesied to come, from prophets who lived long before the OT prophets…? If that’s true, then there should be some evidence out there, which shows it. Not saying it isn’t true, just don’t know if it’s a fact or not.

vethumanbeing
Yes, you are not understanding the nature of linear time "fixed algorithim" on this planet. Not only prophesied to come but prophesied to have already been.

“prophesied to have already been”

lol

Aren’t prophesies supposed to be future projections, and not past recolections…?

vethumanbeing
It is very easy to insert events into this time frame. Let me put it this way, if you wake up tomorrow and Jesus was President of the United States, you wouldnt question it, because your time frame your whole perspective of history will have been overlayed with another greater architype.

I think those things just belong to sci-fi and IMO there would be too much interferance on freewill, if those types of things really took place. For example, Obama’s wife would have a complete make over, on what she had done over the last 5 years of her life.

vethumanbeing
You are just playing along here as a guest in a reality you think you belong to, or THINK you are defining because (you exist?).To some extent personally you do/are as you progress your soul to greater revelation.

Sounds likes one of those Morpheus speeches, too Neo, from the Matrix. Your not gona unplug me are you…? lol

vethumanbeing
You may think this time line is 'real' it never has been as you understand your 24 hours. Those that control this sphere can and have manipulated your perceptions of events, as they could in one heartbeat change this paradigm; the only thing stopping them Joe is, as silly as it may sound 'the prime directive of: NO interference" not to say this hasnt been gotten around in some circumstances.

And who exactly, are them…?

And when you say "time line", you mean what people have been led to believe is true i.e. what they think there/our, real history is etc…?

- JC

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Root Chakra

Sacral Chakra

Solar Plexus Chakra

Heart Chakra

Etheric Heart Chakra

Throat Chakra

Third Eye Chakra

Crown Chakra

These are the eight chakras I found. I am unsure as to their legitimacy, but you did ask. I'm actually inclined to suspect that the 8th chakra is actually a point of overlap with intersects with another dimension or spatial relationship, otherwise known as a "threshold" which marks the transcension from our current state of being to the next. This idea would align quite nicely with the Buddhist dharma and the 8 densities described in the Law of One. My studies have indicated a pattern across cultures which displays remarkable correlations between very specific trains of thought, and the number 8 is one of these. The number 3 is another one, but that's a different matter, although very much related. The number 3 is the device by which the 8 operates within itself, if that makes any sense.
edit on 11-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Yes, there is the 'third eye' representing the hypothalmus/pituitary; what is lacking is the pineal and also the thyroid (throat) as part and parcel of that trilogy, this would make 9 within the body 2 missing ON PURPOSE. Has it occured to you extra 'chakra points' are in the area of the adrenal glands (the ones producing hormones)?'

Joecroft
But there’s already a throat chakra, known in Hinduism as the Vishuddha…And most sources seem to think that the “third eye” and the “pineal gland” are one and the same thing…Looks like there’s still 7 chakras too me…

I am not a Hindu, nor a Judaic-Christian, Buddist or Muslim. Hindus have a great concept of the way energy travels within the human body; Im not argueing with you. You would say 'heart' I would say 'seat of the soul' you would say 'crown' I would say seat of the mind. You would say 'third eye' I would say Pituitary, pineal and hypothalmus glands residing in a resonant chamber behind the eyes. Just locations of an emanating energy force unexplained. No one really knows what the pineal gland is or its function, except throughout ancient history portray it in their homes as what represents a pineapple. Stomach chakra, secrets enzymes, but the adrenals are on either side of..there are more than 7 chakra points in the human body.

vethumanbeing

JoecroftSo 7 plus these outside 4 would = 11…Could possible be connected to those dice all adding to eleven in my OP.13 is an interesting number though. We know that the 2 combined 3D Merkaba vehicles of Solomon (9) and Melchizedek (17) = 26The picture depicted by Eliphas Levi, gives us this idea of that which is lower being derived from one shape and that which is higher being derived from the other identical overlapping shape.

Yes; I dont understand why things are written as truths in stone because this universe provides for many different perceptions of the same thing AND NONE OF THEM ARE WRONG.

Joecroft
26 points divided by 2 = 13. So there are 13 points representing the lower and 13 points connecting to the higher.Of course this wouldn’t work with each Merkaba vehicle on it’s own, because the points would become split.i.e. 9 divided by 2 = 4.5 And 17 divided by 2 = 8.5

vethumanbeing

Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Lets hear it.

Joecroft
Well, I think it’s possible that they all tapped into the kundalini fire or God force, that is within all of us. And from there, men began to make a religion out of them. With some elements getting pasted in, from previous Religions (where similar things occurred etc), from the past. But certain elements (each debatable) of each Character/Person were probably true, to a certain extent.

There was at one point a 'universal truth' that (even though sqelched/silenced) metaphorically through the Adamaic/Eva storyline, or Osiris has had a bleed through effect; referred to as the 'fall' (loss of the telepathic connection to god, when we became SOLID MATTER). For westerners completely erased, for eastern belief systems still there educating the more free-thinking Christians/Jews. It pains me that the human is not being told the truth about its creation and has to fabricate Dieties and disaplines regarding a 'belief system'.

vethumanbeing

Wild imagnation you have there…I guess Madonna lol could be thrown in there too…Well, it doesn’t help when history doesn’t get it right, in the here and now. But yeah sure, take the legend of Robin Hood for example, we know that historically at least, that such a person did exist, but of course over a period of 3 to 5 centuries, the story became more romaticised. More elements, from other Robin Hood type figures, got interwoven, into the original story. And thus a bigger legend was created.
Of course when legends happen over a period of say half a century, then I don’t think the same principles above, can be applied.

You are witness to it now; think, Madonna why the worldwide fervor over an 'average' 'pop bubblegum' vocalist with great stage presence gifted with riches extroadiare. She was not only a distraction, but inserted with great irony/finess . Madonna indeed; before her 'Cher' after her 'Lady Gaga'. Pattern overlays that to me are so obvious to be laughable.

Joecroft
“prophesied to have already been”lol
Aren’t prophesies supposed to be future projections, and not past recolections?

Outside of this planet everything is happening at once (no time). Prophesies manifest themselves, just as Jesus did the moment he rode into Jeruselem on a donkey; a planned event to involk the start of the Jewish savior Messiah paradigm; a failure for the Jewish state but a triumph for the birth of christianity (I have to think about this).

vethumanbeing
It is very easy to insert events into this time frame. Let me put it this way, if you wake up tomorrow and Jesus was President of the United States, you wouldnt question it, because your time frame your whole perspective of history will have been overlayed with another greater architype.

Matrix movie; another smidgen of truth hidden within a hollywood film (not so bad that one).

vethumanbeing
You may think this time line is 'real' it never has been as you understand your 24 hours. Those that control this sphere can and have manipulated your perceptions of events, as they could in one heartbeat change this paradigm.

Joecroft
And who exactly, are them…?And when you say "time line", you mean what people have been led to believe is true i.e. what they think there/our, real history is etc…?

Our creators. Not the Absolute Unbounded Oneness (too far removed from the physical action unless it is here in plain sight BUT HIDING) our genetists that 'monkeyed' with us 400,000 years ago. Time line as defined by your birth and death (your history wrapped up within it). There is very little being told about our true origins and it is the greatest syfy ever. I had to edit this post unfortunately too many characters. You made some great points.
edit on 11-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

So I take it you are a PURIST; that being said: meaning; "freedom from anything that contaminates or debases or pollutes an original idea, freedom from guilt or innocence", ethically, devoid of foreign influences or inapproprate influences. How would you compare yourself to say Stephen Hawking, he is an avowed athiest, doesnt even acknoweledge the Absolutum as being potencially 'conscious'.

I don't think of myself as anything.It never crosses my mind....as for Stephen Hawking ..he's a genius ...and I'm not ..thank God.He thinks way to much and knows more than most yet he has missed the point more than Newton.The point is the "real
point is unknowable by "intelligence".The carnal mind profits nothing.It is mental masturbation aerobics.Tesla was as close to a practical genius there ever was.He knew he didn't "figure" anything out he only saw then did and made them to exist in the physical realm.Hawking is just thought.Physics has it's place but the hole is so deep it hasn't even been scratched.

There is so many more productive things to do(like art) than try to figure out the impossible.For example the "conspirtist" are really chasing a dogless tail with it's dungeons and dragon mysticism.There's a thread on John Paul being the ANTICHRIST!!What's incredible is those folks that could even entertain such lunacy are free to roam the streets and do literally God only knows.I don't condemn anyone for doing so.They have not a clue what they are doing ...it makes sense to them...and zero sense to me.

re Fibonacci spiral(which is the key to the physical universe)I have a friend who is a mathematician and every time I tell him about the depth of the Fibonacci numbers he's amazed.Most mathematicians diet on complicated formulas and can't see what is right in front of them.It is like the creator God's inside joke to point at and say ,,,..couldn't you even just add 0+1???

Fortunately it doesn't matter most of mankind can't perceive that simple equation and what it means.They are seeking something that isn't lost and wouldn't know it even if they found it.Solomon had it right .. vanity of vanities all is vanity.

The equation has all been worked out and summed/fulfilled.I have people scoff at me all the time yet none of them ever say anything viably constructive in refutation.They just spew out more religious mysticism that makes zero sense yet can't perceive the central equation and where it leads.I am very fortunate those things hold zero interest to me.

...riddle me this ..what do the numbers (yes numberS...n) "12" have in common with 46368.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
AfterInfinity
reply to post by Joecroft

AfterInfinity
Root Chakra
Sacral Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
Heart Chakra
Etheric Heart Chakra
Throat Chakra
Third Eye Chakra
Crown Chakra

These are the eight chakras I found. I am unsure as to their legitimacy, but you did ask. I'm actually inclined to suspect that the 8th chakra is actually a point of overlap with intersects with another dimension or spatial relationship, otherwise known as a "threshold" which marks the transcension from our current state of being to the next. This idea would align quite nicely with the Buddhist dharma and the 8 densities described in the Law of One. My studies have indicated a pattern across cultures which displays remarkable correlations between very specific trains of thought, and the number 8 is one of these. The number 3 is another one, but that's a different matter, although very much related. The number 3 is the device by which the 8 operates within itself, if that makes any sense.

Thankyou for that sharing A.I. Makes sense to me. The number 3 being the vibratory number or the 'kickstart' for the others. Its easier to understand if seeing numbers as not only symbols of sacred geometry but pictorially; (makes more sense but I have never seen them) though suspect they must exist. In fact; I THINK KNOW what '3' vibratorily '111' actually looks like three dimensionally.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Rex282

vethumanbeing

Rex282
I don't think of myself as anything.It never crosses my mind....as for Stephen Hawking ..he's a genius ...and I'm not ..thank God.He thinks way to much and knows more than most yet he has missed the point more than Newton.The point is the "real point is unknowable by "intelligence".The carnal mind profits nothing.

It takes the 'observation/perspective point' of another to define you (this is why no man is an island) and one needs others to describe oneself to itself (think refection without a mirror).

Rex282
It is mental masturbation aerobics.Tesla was as close to a practical genius there ever was.He knew he didn't "figure" anything out he only saw then did and made them to exist in the physical realm.Hawking is just thought.Physics has it's place but the hole is so deep it hasn't even been scratched.

Tesla a true genious, could make what happened in his mind practical technology THAT WORKED then in the early 1900s AC-DC and NOW 100 years later with his coil, he's up there with DaVinci. For me the most fun revelation in the last two/three decades has been Fractal/Chaos Theory. Not one much for finding the 'god partical physics' alla Leon Lederman; smaller and smaller we go (gotta find the smallest partical in existance and it will show us the face of god).

Rex282
There is so many more productive things to do(like art) than try to figure out the impossible.For example the "conspirisists" are really chasing a dogless tail with it's dungeons and dragon mysticism.There's a thread on John Paul being the ANTICHRIST!!What's incredible is those folks that could even entertain such lunacy are free to roam the streets and do literally God only knows.I don't condemn anyone for doing so.They have not a clue what they are doing ...it makes sense to them...and zero sense to me.

Pope John Paul as the singular antichrist? There are too many other options out there. Maybe there are more than one running around, different costumes and high offices held in this time frame TO CONFUSE US FURTHER. It makes sense to them to join in on the distraction; permutated upon themselves (keep them busy chasing their tails and they wont bother with REAL truth seeking).

Rex282
re Fibonacci spiral(which is the key to the physical universe)I have a friend who is a mathematician and every time I tell him about the depth of the Fibonacci numbers he's amazed.Most mathematicians diet on complicated formulas and can't see what is right in front of them.It is like the creator God's inside joke to point at and say ,,,..couldn't you even just add 0+1???
Fortunately it doesn't matter most of mankind can't perceive that simple equation and what it means.They are seeking something that isn't lost and wouldn't know it even if they found it.Solomon had it right .. vanity of vanities all is vanity.

ITS ALL THERE IN THE SPIRAL, the secret of creation/permutations of. Organic, beautiful and VISIBLE to the eye; add the numeric equations to its dimensions and is undenieable. All fetus of all animal/mammal contain this spiral, all fetus's look identical to each other in the first 2 weeks of life. Solomon said that; he wasnt a big fan of the hampster mental exercise wheel I take it.

Rex282
The equation has all been worked out and summed/fulfilled.I have people scoff at me all the time yet none of them ever say anything viably constructive in refutation.They just spew out more religious mysticism that makes zero sense yet can't perceive the central equation and where it leads.I am very fortunate those things hold zero interest to me.

You are scofted at because you are a threat. I have been in conversation with some that answer everything with scripture quotations; here is what happens, I begin to answer with scripture that contradicts theirs (how can this be? and is very funny).

Rex282
...riddle me this ..what do the numbers (yes numberS...n) "12" have in common with 46368.

If in regards to chakras '27' or 2+7=9. Joe needs to answer this abstraction.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity
Root Chakra

Sacral Chakra

Solar Plexus Chakra

Heart Chakra

Etheric Heart Chakra

Throat Chakra

Third Eye Chakra

Crown Chakra

These are the eight chakras I found. I am unsure as to their legitimacy, but you did ask.

Well you have eight in total, but that’s only because you have 2 heart chakras. One Etheric and one non Etheric.

But IMO, I think all the chakras connect up to the Etheric realm. So if we were to give each chakra, an extra ethereal name; we would end up with 14 chakras in total.

AfterInfinity
I'm actually inclined to suspect that the 8th chakra is actually a point of overlap with intersects with another dimension or spatial relationship, otherwise known as a "threshold" which marks the transcension from our current state of being to the next.

I think the letters INRI ,which is an acronym for “Through fire, nature is reborn whole”, being put around the “Seal of Melchizedek”, is an indication, to me at least, that the forces of God, are closely related to the eight pointed star symbolism. I’m not saying you should look to find God through stars etc…but only that there is a strong connection there, and that it appears to be embedded into many cultures and belief systems.

AfterInfinity
The number 3 is another one, but that's a different matter, although very much related. The number 3 is the device by which the 8 operates within itself, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, it make sense to me. I think the number 3 represents the traingle shape, and it’s derrived from the square, as is the circle.

AfterInfinity
This idea would align quite nicely with the Buddhist dharma and the 8 densities described in the Law of One. My studies have indicated a pattern across cultures which displays remarkable correlations between very specific trains of thought, and the number 8 is one of these.

Yes absolutely, it seems be a motif in Hinduism as well…

Above are The Lotus Footprints of Lord Sri Krishna. And on his bottom right foot is depicted the 8 pointed star. Not sure what all the symbolism around the shape may mean…

But I have a strong hunch, the eight pointed star above, is most likely connected to what Lord Krishna said In the Hindu Bhagavad Gita, verse below…

4. Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intellect and egoism—thus is My Nature divided eightfold.

Again, this is a pretty similar principle to the Ogdoad, with it’s eight deities representing the forces/elements, which created everything.

- JC

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
There was at one point a 'universal truth' that (even though sqelched/silenced) metaphorically through the Adamaic/Eva storyline, or Osiris has had a bleed through effect; referred to as the 'fall' (loss of the telepathic connection to god, when we became SOLID MATTER). For westerners completely erased, for eastern belief systems still there educating the more free-thinking Christians/Jews. It pains me that the human is not being told the truth about its creation and has to fabricate Dieties and disaplines regarding a 'belief system'.

Yes, It’s interesting how many ET encounters from many different races, posses a telepathic ability. And then there are studies from many prominent researchers who have shown that we are currently only using a small fraction of our DNA code. When our DNA code is capable of far more, than what we can currently perceive, when at its maximum potential capacity.

Although regarding the dieties, I think they were just anthropomorphisisations of the Elements. Like the 2 primordial forces, and the Ogdoad being a deifying of the eight elements into Gods and Goddesses etc…

It’s possible that the deifying was just for the masses, while the PTB knew the real meanings behind them. But then again, maybe those primordial elements were really seen and known by everyone, as both male and female manifestations of creation.

One thing that’s been difficult to separate in researching this stuff, is that the shapes (overlapping ones) tend to signify the Ether/Spirit, with the other signifying actual Matter. And the dfficulty lies in the fact that they can also be viewed as male and female energies.

The only way around this, as one notable ATS poster has done, is to make the male/Father = Spirit; and the Female/Mother = Matter…

But I’m still not sure what to make of that…

vethumanbeing
Outside of this planet everything is happening at once (no time). Prophesies manifest themselves, just as Jesus did the moment he rode into Jeruselem on a donkey; a planned event to involk the start of the Jewish savior Messiah paradigm; a failure for the Jewish state but a triumph for the birth of christianity (I have to think about this).

Einstein once said that, “The only reason for time, is so that everything doesn't happen at once.” lol

I think he was just playing around…

Not sure about the everything happening at once outside our planet. Accounts of people visiting the afterlife and having NDE’s experiences, seem to report this lack of time in those realms, but I don’t think it’s a case of everything happending at once but more to do with a lack of a physical body being present.

vethumanbeing
Our creators. Not the Absolute Unbounded Oneness (too far removed from the physical action unless it is here in plain sight BUT HIDING) our genetists that 'monkeyed' with us 400,000 years ago. Time line as defined by your birth and death (your history wrapped up within it). There is very little being told about our true origins and it is the greatest syfy ever. I had to edit this post unfortunately too many characters. You made some great points.

Thanks…

Yes; Researchers, like Graham Hancock and Michael Cremo, seem to have put much of their life and time, into working out how long man has been on this planet.

- JC

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Yes, It’s interesting how many ET encounters from many different races, posses a telepathic ability. And then there are studies from many prominent researchers who have shown that we are currently only using a small fraction of our DNA code. When our DNA code is capable of far more, than what we can currently perceive, when at its maximum potential capacity.

As far as DNA coding goes we have only the remnant 2 helix strands, we were originally created with 12; the rest are there but defined as 'junk DNA scrambled eggs'. They were deactivated 10s of thousands of years ago by those seeing us as a threat to their eventual takeover of the human (potencial slave race) and this colony (earth). You have no idea the syfy context we actually live within.

Joecroft
Although regarding the dieties, I think they were just anthropomorphisisations of the Elements. Like the 2 primordial forces, and the Ogdoad being a deifying of the eight elements into Gods and Goddesses etc…

An organization of sorts to pacify or fool the human into false belief systems? Confusion makes for 'no clear thinking'. I think of it as this, keep them busy SOMEHOW distracted from finding the truth. Today I see it as 'convience (goods and services)' (without brings frustration), instant communication without causes anger. Pop up religions that quell a desire for real factual digging (answers are readymade). I can see how elements could be deified because we all come from paganistic roots.

Joecroft
It’s possible that the deifying was just for the masses, while the PTB knew the real meanings behind them. But then again, maybe those primordial elements were really seen and known by everyone, as both male and female manifestations of creation.

To keep the masses in tow; quelled from rebellious action, sacrifices were well known to stem 'bloodlust' the fighting arenas in and around Judea; the Roman colliseum were built to satisfy the masses (I wonder if they had to buy tickets, as we still do today for MMA cage fights, boxing and Hollywood blockbusters).

Joecroft
One thing that’s been difficult to separate in researching this stuff, is that the shapes (overlapping ones) tend to signify the Ether/Spirit, with the other signifying actual Matter. And the dfficulty lies in the fact that they can also be viewed as male and female energies. The only way around this, as one notable ATS poster has done, is to make the male/Father = Spirit; and the Female/Mother = Matter.

Ether/spirit coming together as a 'mated/combined ideaform' spawning the "POTENCIAL" for matter to manifest? You could also view male and female energies as possitive/negative charges that interact, involve a few others, space/time magnatism/gravity, strong and weak force.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Einstein once said that, “The only reason for time, is so that everything doesn't happen at once.” lol I think he was just playing around.

There is much wisdom in this statement (dont think he was playing).

Joecroft
Not sure about the everything happening at once outside our planet. Accounts of people visiting the afterlife and having NDE’s experiences, seem to report this lack of time in those realms, but I don’t think it’s a case of everything happending at once but more to do with a lack of a physical body being present.

Those that undergo a deep hypnotic state of somnombulistic 'hyperawareness' can travel back and forth in time with ease; no body attached. Its more of pinpointing a time reference one wants to visit, and can do so in spiritform come back and report of what theyve experienced/seen/encountered. There is alot of information regarding this out there (valid and well documented).

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Thanks…Yes; Researchers, like Graham Hancock and Michael Cremo, seem to have put much of their life and time, into working out how long man has been on this planet.- JC

I like Graham Hancock. Man as 'GROSS MATTER man' on this planet (not undergoing serious genetic manipulations) 400,000 years (was he solid then or 5th dimensional etherial). You must realize that man was continually revamped/redefined and jump started up even until the Cro-Magnom/Neanderthal periods. No one is telling us the truth; and archeological records keeping/decifering is another way to distract us, keep us busy. Human activity on this planet goes back 3 million years. God has every capacity to give us our/ITS lineage/history. IT CONTINUES TO REFUSE to do so.
edit on 12-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Tesla was da man!He could have been an industrialist and sold out to JP Morgan or do like Edison did however he believed what he knew was to be shared for free.btw.... my statement has zero "conspirtism" in it.

vethumanbeing

Pope John Paul as the singular antichrist? There are too many other options out there. Maybe there are more than one running around, different costumes and high offices held in this time frame TO CONFUSE US FURTHER. It makes sense to them to join in on the distraction; per-mutated upon themselves (keep them busy chasing their tails and they wont bother with REAL truth seeking).

It seems people are getting nuttier (ignorant) by the day.They are determined to know the truth by their own methods of "scripture rape" and world of warfare fantasy doom porn.

vethumanbeing

ITS ALL THERE IN THE SPIRAL, the secret of creation/permutations of. Organic, beautiful and VISIBLE to the eye; add the numeric equations to its dimensions and is undeniable. All fetus of all animal/mammal contain this spiral, all fetus's look identical to each other in the first 2 weeks of life. Solomon said that; he wasn't a big fan of the hamster mental exercise wheel I take it.

The depth of the Fibonacci sequence is unfathomable.I love how the creator inserted "gotchas" in the numbers....for example.

The DNA molecule measures 34 angstroms long by 21 angstroms wide for each full cycle of its double helix spiral.
Fn9=34
Fn8=21

34/21=1.619,047,619,047

619+047=666...gotcha!

vethumanbeing

You are scoffed at because you are a threat. I have been in conversation with some that answer everything with scripture quotations; here is what happens, I begin to answer with scripture that contradicts theirs (how can this be? and is very funny).

The only threat I pose is to the feral cats in my backyard when I take ONE of their "breakfast avocados" that fell from MY tree...

vethumanbeing

I have been in conversation with some that answer everything with scripture quotations; here is what happens, I begin to answer with scripture that contradicts theirs (how can this be? and is very funny).

yes...There is nothing I enjoy less than playing "bible chess" with a rote bible quoter.It is a pointless joyless game with no winners and one big loser.

46368 was a loaded question because it has a multitude of solutions.I've been doing calculations and what I find curious about mathematicians is how they over complicate simple formulas ! I started to "explore" their methods on how to calculate with the FN and gave up very soon because of their convolution..Some of the "non method" calculations (the ones I do) are so obvious I can't believe they can't see them and "simplify" the equations.

Here's a tidbit on how to calculate Fibonacci numbers (Fn) using Fn an Lucas numbers (Ln).

Multiple the same number of a Fn and a Ln(12) to equal a Fn the "sum" of the Fn+Ln (24)
Fn12xLn12=Fn24
Fn12=144
Ln12=322
144x322=46,368

All of the Fn have an infinitely complex relationship however it all starts with simple ones.If those simple ones can't be seen the complicated ones are useless.

for your entertainment
Fn12+Ln12=Fn24
144x322=46,368
46,368=Fn24
368-46=322
368/46=8

Fn12=144...Ln12=322
144x322=46,368
46,368/12=3,864
3864/322=12
4x6x3x6x8=3,456
3,456/144=24(12+12)
3x8x6x4=576((gematria for spirit)

46,368²=2,149,991,424
2x1x4x9x9x9x1x4x2x4= 186,624..approx(-342) speed of light in a vacuum
186,624/144=1296
186,624=432 ²
1296=36²
1296/144=9
432/144=3
9+3=12

46,368³ =99,690,802,348,032
9x9x6x9x0x8x0x2x34x8x0x3x2=40,310,784
40,310,784/144=279,936
279,936/144=1944
1944/9=216
216=6³(6x6x6)

322²=103,684
1x0x3x6x8x4=576
576/9=64
576/144=4
64=8²
4=2²

322³=33,386,248
3x3x3x8x6x2x4x8=82,944
82,944/144=576
82,944=288²
8x2x9x4x4=2304
2304/9=256( 8x8x8=512/2=256)
2,304/144=16
16=4²

144²=20,736
2x0x7x3x6=252
46,368/252=184
252/9=28

144³=2,985,984
2x9x8x5x9x8x4=207,360
207,360/9=23,040
207,360/144=1440

( notice...2,0736...207,360....2,304....23,040)

extra bonus
------------------
mirrored, separated then added
489+589+2=1080(radius of the moon)
1080x2=2016
2016/144=15
---
Ln24=103,682
Fn24=46,368
103,682 / 46,368=2.236067977915804
2.236067977915804=√5

Ln12²=103,684
Ln24=,103,682
103,684-103,682=2

Fn12² =20,736
Fn24=46,368
46,368-20,736=25,632
25,632/144=178
178/2=89
Fn11=89

edit on 15-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

As I am not a/the numbers person of your degree; would you expain what you have sermized with your equations regarding each one what they refer to? Im certain I am not the only one wanting a better insight. (where did Joe go, not jail again).

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
reply to post by Rex282

As I am not a/the numbers person of your degree; would you expain what you have sermized with your equations regarding each one what they refer to? Im certain I am not the only one wanting a better insight. (where did Joe go, not jail again).

VTH,

I apologize for my tardy response.....
I saw Joe with a gun in his hand ..I think he was going down south to shoot his old lady.....I could be wrong..

On this note....I am not....
First ..I am NOT a mathematician. I'm a musician.It doesn't take a mathematician to calculate these numbers.It probably disqualifies them since none that I know are the least bit interested in these calculations.

Just to clarify..." the numbers" themselves have "meaning" when they are in ratios.(relationship) calculated in an equation to equal a sum.In other words the number "7" by itself is the number 7...not the "number of "God"..There is no direct "symbolism" that represents a number 7 "entity".
3+4=7 now has a ratio/ relationship(btw 3=Ln2...4=Ln3 7=Ln4)...and of course from there it keeps "spinning" off new ratios dependent on what the numbers represent.

The numbers of the creator God work this way however numbers like ....666 DO NOT!!!=THE ANTICHRIST /Beast(nor is THE Antichrist or beast any number since there is no "antichrist beast"!!! 666 is in a ratio with other "numbers" which spin a multitude of meanings.

When I calculate the Fibonacci(Fn) and Lucas number(Ln) sequences I 'm not seeking the "meaning" of the numbers or even the ratios however sometimes the meaning(in a very limited way) are revealed.As with everything the "basis" has to be known first to build upon it. Arithmetic comes before trigonometry.

The knowledge of the numbers of the creator God are in the arithmetic stage.Add,subtract,divide,multiply.The first thing that is revealed is the creator Gods numbers are the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence .The Fn is the basis for how EVERYTHING grows...i.e...LIFE(spirit...God IS spirit)!Just to reiterate they are (signifiers)..the "things" themselves aren't "numbers".For instance God the Father is not "literally the number "1".That signifies the Father in the equation.
Fn0=0
Fn1=1

Fn0+Fn1=Fn2

That is the first creative act of "summing" a calculation.God the Father is "self replicating".When the creator God(Father Fn1) replicates it creates ....the creator God(Son Fn2).The "equation" is just signifying.The creator God is not "literally" one entity like a material object and then made a duplicate "God" to have "2" Gods.God the Father and God the Son are "1".The creator God IS NOT two persons or entities or essences or ether or...whatever They are "1".( I and the Father ARE "ONE")

Fn0=0
Fn1=1
Fn2=1

That is the "signification" through math of the creator God.The most simple equation there is and everything "grows" from it.That reality is distorted through the lenses of space time continuum(The physical realm).The Fn spiral is also a metaphoric "picture" of what is happening.The Fn not only form a spiral the numbers when calculated a multitude of ways are more spirals (fractals)... self replicating inside of everything.That's why they can be "calculated in a"non" math way.

Fn24 is an excellent example.When calculating 46,368 in physical "realm math" logic you would not add and subtract the "grouped" numbers and come up with a "logical" sum YET the Fn do!!
368-46=322

322 being one of the factors of the sum 46,368(144x322).Procucts of "9" have a similar quirky summing.
46+368=414
414/9=46= # chromosomes
4x6=24(Fn24)

more non logic math logic...

46x368=16,928
1x6x9x2x8=864
864/9=96
864x1,0000=864,000=mean diameter of the Sun.
4x6x3x6x8=3456
3456/864=4
3x4x5x6=360
3456/144=24
3456/9=384
384-24=360
384/4=96
96x6=576=spirit(pnuema in Greek)

free bonus calculations
√144=12
√322=17.94435844492636
12+17.94435844492636=
√888=29.79932885150268

.........spin ,spin, spin there is a reason spin, spin, spin.....

The "spinning fractals" as I call them are inherent in the creator God number sequence.I don't know what they "all" mean".It is impossible to "know" what any of them mean unless it is revealed because they have infinite meaning!The scriptures have some of these numbers written on the "outside" like 666, 144.. others are "below" the surface like 888,543....The vast majority are all hidden from mans perception.The few I calculated are "sign" posts that are evidence pointing to their existence.

It is not a coincidence that
2/3=.666
and
5/3=1.666......
and
89/144=1.6180555555...and 233/144=1.61805555555...

all Fibonacci numbers.

Nor that both 666 and 144 are back to back in the book of "Revelation" and they calculate the most significant ratio in math The Golden ratio of phi/Phi..666 is the most "maligned " number yet 888 is hardly known at all yet 888=Iesous(Yahoshua)..Jesus is the most known name on the planet

on top of that 666 and 888 are in a very significant ratio..as parts of the triple of a Pythagorean right triangle.
666²+888²=1110²

To "tie" them to one meaning is to not know them as numerologist cabbala bible coders and general "theology do with religious mysticism BS. Those interpretations are just "if the facts don't fit the theory,...change the facts".The beauty of the creators God math spinning fractals is they can't be manipulated.They are "written" in everything.`They are what existence is "made" of.They are not "convenient" coincidences. They are not religious "doctrines" that can be manipulated and twisted into something else.They all have functions..real functions..not vague teachings by a method to live life by.

This just a very,very very "small" Introduction.The majority of the numbers I calculated don't have a "specific" interpretation.However the calculation of 666 IS the beginning of phi/Phi signifying the "process" of salvation(growth) into a relationship with the creator God...HOWEVER it is also a multitude of things most of which are and will remain(until needed) unknown. That is it's most prominent"outside" purpose.

The numbers of the creator God are what everything that lives(exists) "sums" to.The definition of spirit is life.....do the math.

edit on 28-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Hey, You are on a roll so please don't stop! lol Im LOVIN IT!!!

For some reason I understand what it is you are saying and implying. Numbers are what makes letters possible, in my opinion of course.

I want to now go back to page one and go page by page as this thread is one of interest.

I am on a hunt to find out everything and anything I can about Melchizedek.

This gut feeling I have about him is not going away and I want to see if there is a real connection or if I am simply putting more into him than exists. For many reasons I am thinking he was an incarnate of Jesus/Adam. He is not the only one I believe to be an incarnate of Jesus but he is the most mysterious.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

What bothers me is your persistent anthropomorphizing of numeric values and their functions. Math is not a person. Math is a process, not a personality.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Looking at it from another angle though..

Math expresses and this expression creates through a process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join