It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Melchizedek and Solomon's Seal…what do they really represent…?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
OP, I will Point you in the right direction. You need to research the Danish Monarhcy ( The Heirarchy of the Black Nobility). Their Order of the Elephant ( The eight pointed star Order). All other subordernate Monarchy wear this. Including Great Britain.

Do you have any sample pictures of the “Order of the Elephant”, wearing the eight pointed star…?

The painting you give of Abel and Melchizedek = Abel and Cain. So Cain IS Melchizedek, they ARE one in the same.

I have a different theory. You will noticed in the picture, that
Melchizedek has the glowing sun/halo around his head, which is often depicted onto Jesus and the disciples etc…

I believe this denotes the fact that they were anointed, with the Holy Spirit. I believe this is the reason Melchizedek is referred to as the “King of righteousness” and “King of Peace”. Abel in the picture, is still in his fallen state IMO, which is why there is no sun/halo depicted over his head.

Of course Abel is the good son, in the story of Cain and Abel, which is why I believe he is depicted along side Melchizedek, because they both represent righteous figures.

The Danish Monarchy claim to be descendance from Cain. The name Danmark reflects Dan ( as in the biblical tribe of ) and mark as in mark of Cain. David and Solomon (sun/mon) are descendants of Cain. Christ was never of that linage ( being truely of King Saul's line) . However the line of David has held the Printing presses and have rewriten history to their benefit.

Could be true, I’ve always thought that, those who wrote the Gospels, were pushing the lineage of Jesus, to the extreme, in order to make it fit.

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
There is much regarding the secrets in the numbers, and the ability to transend physical existance in just imagining a vehicle to so within. Its possible and I know the 'Order of the Melchizedek' held these secrets of time travel; there are 4 singular individuals by name, and am certain Jesus was aware of them if not taught by the Order through the Essene tradition in Qumran.

4 names…?

Is this in any way connected to the Ogdoad, which features quite prominently, within the Christian Gnostic texts…?

Originally posted by Joecroft
Interestingly 17+9 = 26. 26 letters in the Alpha bet. Could be a sacred geometry connection tied to the letters.And also 17-9 = 8

Yes this makes sense if you are working upon an Osiris theosophy…

“Osiris theosophy”…?

You mean because of the Horus, Son of God connection. Who was apparently born of a virgin, on December the 25, had a star in the east, was adorned by 3 kings, was baptised at 30, and had 12 disciples during his ministry etc…

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
imo this is 12 around 1 in a circle with G the light at the center... not geometry.

LE - the?
MC - mary's chapel
N1 - lodge #1

this might be the order the symbols should be read?

Yes, well done, those letters would fit nicely, in identifying the biulding and the lodge.

I gota ask…where did you get the above image from…?

the symbol to the outside left spells G.O.D. which I first thought was the stone masons mark.

G is the X
O is the diamond on top the ^
D is the closed at the bottom pyramid "delta"

I don’t think that quite fits…because…

The G and the O figures appear to be correct, but I don’t think the D symbol quite fits…

Firstly, because it’s on its side. And secondly, even if you turn it up 90 degrees, there is no triangle (Horizontal line), being formed across the top of it…

Although interestingly enough, if you take the shapes from the oldest Bible. Starting from the outside in, you get Square, Circle and Triangle.

Square = G - Circle = O - Triangle = D

The letter G is essentially a square, that has gone through an evolutionary process, and in Hebrew the letter D was represented by a triangle on its side, and of course the letter O hasn’t changed…

So its possible, that with just a triangle on its own, the left image (from the Edinburgh Lodge) forms the word G.O.D. anyway…

And just too add to the mix, there’s this image below…

Good luck…

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Joecroft

OP, I will Point you in the right direction. You need to research the Danish Monarhcy ( The Heirarchy of the Black Nobility). Their Order of the Elephant ( The eight pointed star Order). All other subordernate Monarchy wear this. Including Great Britain.

Do you have any sample pictures of the “Order of the Elephant”, wearing the eight pointed star…?

cnx.org... Take a look at this compass image. Relate it to the eight pointed star of Danmark. Think of your four corners as being the four corners of the earth, you have heard of that old expression before? Kind of like one ring to rule them all isn't it?
Also look at the four pointed star of the N.A.T.O Compass emblem. Again take note, Danmark holds the Chair of N.A.T.O. This is not by chance.There was a reason why Danmark was untouched during the war. There are reasons why Obama has been to Danmark twice, in quick sucssesion after the first election. There was a reason why the Danish Monarchy was in the United States the week of that very election. It is really just how far down the rabbit hole you would like to go?

I will try again tomorrow to link some photos of the Order of the Elephant for you. They are not opening for me at the moment. Also note the Templar Cross in the center of the Compass.
edit on 8-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
13th Zodiac
vethumanbeing
13th Zodiac
reply to post by Joecroft

VHB
There are so many things (astonishingly) wrong with this statement (that I reserve the ability/opportunity to reply later) if need be (the Argonauts re-captured the fleece and returned it to its unrightful owner Zeus/Hera as the baldheaded stepchildren of a Demi-God). The only four corners that make a difference are the sacred foundation measurements of Solomons Temple.

13thZodiac
Ok, lol. You do that son. In the mean time, I'll go and get some teeth pulled. Really don't bother. What I wrote is for the OP's benefit. You have nothing to offer to what i have written. You don't know anything of the Order of the Golden Fleece or symbology.That is apparent. The story has nothing to do with what I speak and even then you don't know your story. Where is JASON hidden in the zodiac? Where is JASON hidden in the calander? Who is JASON and why does it matter?

I Know where the thirteenth zodiak is (hidden in plain sight)within the progression of the equinoxes; its between Scorpio and Sagittarious. This is moviedome trivia/trivial. 1963, A Hollywood technicolor version of what the demi-gods are up to when you are not looking. Todd Armstrong as Jason, main charactor of this epic is a returning hero to Thesaly, after a 20 year voyage to make his rightl claim to the throne, but he can only do this after obtaining the Golden fleece. Hercules is on board ship, (Tony Curtis nowhere to be seen in this one; probably fullfilling another commitment--the filming of the epic 'Sparticus' with Kirk D. ) the Argo, (ships name) cast and crew run into such types such as Posiden, Thalos, the 7 headed hydra, Harpies, the animae of skeletal remains of (name any conquered army existing). Best movie ever made regarding the joke of Roman paganism; Zeus, Hera, Hermes. ITS A MOVIE SCRIPT; however there is more truth in FILMATIC revelations that you would probably NOT CARE TO BELIEVE. You have no idea how sneaky this God of ours is (behind the backs of the greedy system will GET ITS MESSAGE ACROSS using their own tactics right under their noses). Ray Harryhausen is the creator of the "fantasic special effects". You would be surpised at how using a film like this with pure intention can remove huge ugly architypes.
edit on 8-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Joecroft

Vethumanbeing
There is much regarding the secrets in the numbers, and the ability to transend physical existance in just imagining a vehicle to so within. Its possible and I know the 'Order of the Melchizedek' held these secrets of time travel; there are 4 singular individuals by name, and am certain Jesus was aware of them if not taught by the Order through the Essene tradition in Qumran.

Joecroft
4 names…?

Yes and they are: Mantutia Melchizedek, Malavatia Melchizedek, Manovandet Melchizedek, and Machiventa Melchizedek.

Joecroft
Is this in any way connected to the Ogdoad, which features quite prominently, within the Christian Gnostic texts…?

I do not know, but glad you brought it up, something to look into.

Vethumanbeing
Yes this makes sense if you are working upon an Osiris theosophy.

Joecroft“Osiris theosophy"?
You mean because of the Horus, Son of God connection. Who was apparently born of a virgin, on December the 25, had a star in the east, was adorned by 3 kings, was baptised at 30, and had 12 disciples during his ministry etc.

I was thinking more towards Osiris as cut into 17 peices then being reconstructed and perhaps there was a planned loss of one of the parts (missing one of the original total). Horus has some blatent similarities to Jesus no? but this is not the only one there are 9 or 10 other majors that have similar (identical) biographies (Elvis not one of them, but Charles1952 would argue this and his facts are straight arrows).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
SisyphusRide

SisyphusRide
Nothing really, I just love art from antiquity... the images were more than what we consider art today as reflecting some inner emotional expressionism. Although I can pick up pretty easy on the impressionism art from various later eras, some of it is beyond my interest in consuming.

Your drawn to it for a reason. There was a school in the 1500s that was called "The School of Athens" that depended upon number theory (this is where the beginnings of 1 and 2 point perspective developed). Stick to what compells, otherwise a waste of time unless you want to challenge yourself. I gravitate toward expressionism, super realism (a hyper plastic representation of real life freak showish), conceptualism.

sisride
Never did much with numerology either... you mean determine my name in numbers?Life really isn't mathematical or much about numbers for me, I am a true lefty and even the attempts at conversion didn't take, and that's when they are supposed to when you're a child similar to how it is easier to learn a new language.

Sure why not draw up your numerology chart? Its fun and revealing in a different way than Zodiacal birth charts. If you are left handed; did you know that many actors and actresses are leftys; by my observation the acclaimed ones 80%. My brother was a forced lefty at 8 months suffered a burn to his right arm but any subsequent attempts to change this failed. He is an oddity, Im ambidextrious so dont favor either hand/limb but am used to using the right hand more as that is how scissors are to be managed, and there is no such thing as a left handed coffee cup or more rarely a one armed desk that is on the left hand side of the chair; cursive writing needs to start from the right to left, not left to right. Slant is all wrong, hand going into the ink and smudging.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Joecroft
Good luck…

- JC

hey thanks a bunch for the info, Δ makes perfect sense! I am planning to get back on the image from Mary's Chapel soon...

This new image have a location? I'd like to see it in better resolution but it's much easier to read. I think it is discriminating because if one is holding it as a sign then...

--------

Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Moon

edit on 8-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Joecroft

The importance of numbers is very significant however only when they are in ratios that sum.
Whomever designed this number pattern probably does not realize what is inside of it.

615+273=888
675+213=888
-----
153+537+372+726+261+615=2664
351+735+273+627+162+516=2664

132+576+321+765+213+657=2664
231+675+123+567+312+756=2664

2664/3=888
2664/4=666
--------
1+7=8
2+6=8
3+5=8

123+765=888
321+567=888

37x24=888
37x64=2368

Iesous=Ἰησοῦς=888
christos=Χριστός=1480
888+1480=2368

edit on 8-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Joecroft

a search for British freemasonry returned a result from B.C.

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I was thinking more towards Osiris as cut into 17 peices then being reconstructed and perhaps there was a planned loss of one of the parts (missing one of the original total).

I see, 17 pieces being some kind of subtle referrence to the Seal of Melchezidek 3D Merkaba vehicle, consisting of 17 points…

Aha the missing part, how could I forget that lol

Of course, the 17th point, within Seal of the Melchezidek 3D Merkaba vehicle. And because the eight pointed star, is representative of reuniting with the power of the Sun/God force within, or the fire or the kundalini/Holy Spirit… resurrection was able to take place. (Just a theory I’m working on lol)

Horus has some blatent similarities to Jesus no? but this is not the only one there are 9 or 10 other majors that have similar (identical) biographies (Elvis not one of them, but Charles1952 would argue this and his facts are straight arrows).

9 or 10 !!! As far as I’m aware, there are only 6; Horus, Attis, Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus and Jesus.

Who are these others…?

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

This new image have a location?

Not sure of the exact source. There are many websites which have the image on display... none of which point to it’s original source…

I’ll keep looking…

- JC

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Originally posted by Rex282
The importance of numbers is very significant however only when they are in ratios that sum.
Whomever designed this number pattern probably does not realize what is inside of it.

615+273=888
675+213=888
-----
153+537+372+726+261+615=2664
351+735+273+627+162+516=2664

132+576+321+765+213+657=2664
231+675+123+567+312+756=2664

2664/3=888
2664/4=666
--------
1+7=8
2+6=8
3+5=8

123+765=888
321+567=888

37x24=888
37x64=2368

Iesous=Ἰησοῦς=888
christos=Χριστός=1480
888+1480=2368

That’s great, but what does it all mean, in simple terms…?

Inspired by yours and SisyphusRide’s posts…I decided to do something similar with numbers using the Seal of Melchizedek instead…

I used the same number system, that was used on the star of David, and put them in an anti clockwise rotation, to produce the image above…

There are various permutations on the numbers…but I got some interesting results…

Firstly, I added the numbers up horizontally, vertically and diagonally, which gives the following results…

1+5+3 = 9

2+5+4 = 11

6+5+8 = 19

7+5+9 = 21

21+19+11+9 = 60

And of course there are 8 corners, so 60x2 = 120

Next, I tried adding the 4 corner squares together, including the 2 sets of numbers in a clockwise rotation…

4+3+2+1 = 10

21+14+43+32 = 110

Plus the 10 above = 120

Next I did the higher number squares…

9+8+7+6 = 30

76+69+98+87 = 330

Plus the 30 from above = 360

And a standard Circle = 360 degrees

360/120 = 3

3x60 = 180

A triangle is made of three sides, with 60 degrees in each corner…

Of course visually, it’s easy to see that the Seal of Melchizedek creates the triangle shape. But it also seems to create the circle too…

Square = G - Circle = O - Triangle = D

I think this is why the square, represented by the letter G in Masonry, really represents God, because it literally creates all the other shapes needed, in the design of life.

- JC

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Joecroft

That’s great, but what does it all mean, in simple terms…?

My suggestion is to not get caught up in the interpretation of religious iconography.It is "private" and on it's own means nothing.The creator God is not a mystic.An icon has no mystical powers .There are many that believe they do however it is only in the mind of those who believe it.

an on that note ..numbers are important ..infinitely important because everything is made of them by "signifying"(that is what John wrote in Revelation 1:1) However these numbers of themselves have no meaning they must be in a "ratio..have action ...sum...or they are just as dead as words.The scriptures are written in numbers.Hebrew and Greek are both alphanumeric languages.The letter to numbers system for Hebrew is gematria the Greek is isopsephy. However there is nothing to decode to know a mystery.It is all an equation that is the core of an infinite equation.

Isaac Newton one of the greatest math minds tried to decode the scriptures and failed miserably because there is nothing to decode.The scriptures as we have them are not completely intact.They don't have to be.They have already served their purpose by... your kingdom come your will be done ON earth as it it is in the heavens.They have been "calculated"(Rev 13:18) and summed.

God reveals himself to his prophets(a prophet is someone God reveals to..not a mystic holy person ).Only they have to "know" however the number ratios and what they "do" doesn't need to be known by them(and seldom is..ex John).The "infinite"equation is the key to everything it IS what everything is.It is the natural progression to reveal the creators nature....mathematics.

The numbers all "work" together.They are not isolated."Biblical numerology" is false.Numbers don't represent things like 6 is the number of man 40 or trials etc etc....The creator God isn't a simpleton dumbass. The numbers are in an active equation and "cause" things to be.They are "heard"In revelation 5,7,9.For example in Rev 9:16 John didn't mean he "heard" the horde of 200,000 people as the theologians wrongly ascertain.There is no "literal" hearing of numbers.Hearing is perceiving..understanding.The equation was being summed and John was beginning to understood what it meant.He was instructed to "write what he heard and saw(percieved). He could not accurately describe with thin word pictures" what it meant...yet there was an irony because the "words" he wrote were numbers!..and some of them WERE numbers (like 666,7 and 144)

The scriptures are in effect a "living" equation that is constantly and infinitely being summed.Everything that lives has an "equation" that is always changing by growth and death and rebirth(that is what Revelation is really about..the salvation/growth of mankind)That is the essence of the equation.It is very orderly however it is ordered chaos.!!Einstein discovered this with general relativity....how large body of matter effect each other.Quantum physics is about small bodies of matter (quantum) and how they interact.

They are both an integral part of the physical universe and have laws that govern them(which man does not know 99.9999999999% of them) yet they are in direct conflict with each other.Matter at the quantum level doesn't act the same way.A particle or wave of matter in the quantum realm can be in two different"locations" simultaneously!!The conundrums or orderly chaos are legion and the fact is it cannot ever be known.It just IS.

Numbers are the language of the creator God.Names are the most significant.A name is the nature of the thing or person named thus the creator Gods name would be the most significant.btw God is not a name it is a simplified way of denoting the creator God who has many names.The preeminent is the one told to Moses when he asked the creator God his name:
InHebrew it is

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Ehyeh asher ehyeh

which literally translates as "I Will Be What I Will Be..referred more commonly as "I AM That I AM" or the tetragrammaton YHWH...(YaHWeH).In gematria it sums to 543..which is a whole equation of a Pythagorean right triangle of itself.
5²=4²+3²

Moses name ...מֹשֶׁה =345
543+345=888

These names are in a relationship "ratio" to Yahoshuas name which was "written" in Greek in the new Testament.. even though everyone called him Yahoshua.

Iesous=Ἰησοῦς
Ἰησοῦς=888
christos= Χριστός.
Χριστός= 1480
---------
Iesous+christos
2368=1480+888
2368/2=1184

1480²=1184²+888²
2,190,400=1,401,856+788,544

This is only the tip of an atom of an iceberg.The creator God has left fingerprints everywhere in mathes not mysticism.
Numbers(when summed) are very important,however the mysticism attached to them by numerology ,kabbal,sacred geometry,bible codes, etc etc is not important and are meangless when not in harmony with "the equation".They are false attempts to "decode" a reality that doesn't exist.They only has significance to those that believe they are real. The creator God is the master mathematician and needs no help from man.The creator God is only revealing what needs to be known.There is no decoding or deciphering only the revelation of knowing.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Joecroft

I tend to not see numbers only linearly.I know the most signifcant number sequence isn't

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...etc

it is the Fibonacci number (Fn) sequence

0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144...etc to infinity

There is also another important number sequence which is the sister number sequence to Fibonacci ... the Lucas numbers(Ln) sequence.

2,1,3,4,7,11,18,29,47,76,123,199,322...etc to infinity

Those are the number sequence the creator God "creates" everything through.On that note...The most significant number ratio is the Golden ratio(phi/ Phi)

1:0.618.....phi
1:1.618....=Phi

they are "infinite" (irrational ) numbers.
The "real" math number for them is

phi=0.618033988749895....
Phi=1.618033988749895...

it is the perfect ratio because dividing "1" by either phi or Phi equals the other number.It is the only number that does this

1/0.618033988749895= 1.618033988749895
1/1.618033988749895/=0.618033988749895

it is the perfect proportion/ratio.The Fibonacci numbers and Lucas numbers calculate phi /Phi by dividing adjacent numbers .The "living" action is the numbers always change but grow "infinitely" closer to phi/Phi(618) as they "grow."

In the Fn they "stabilize" at
Fn11/Fn12
89/144=0.618055555....
Fn13/Fn12
233/144=1.61805555555.......

Notice both are divided by 144.The key number.That is the meaning of the 144 thousand in Rev 7,14,21.It is a phi"Phi relationship....ratio.A mature(first fruits) relationship with the creator God the number "1".
1:0.618033988749894
1:1.618033988749894

the "thousand refers to "phi/Phi.

In Greek phi=500
phi=500
Phi=500

500+500=1,000

btw phi is also the 21st letter
21=Fn8
(888)

This is not "decoding".It is the creator Gods math... pure and simple.

edit on 9-12-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Joecroft

- JC

www.google.com.au...://dkks.dk/order-of-the-elephant-star&ei=MT2mUomaDcPBkgX7wICQBw&sa=X&oi=unauthorizedredirect&ct=targetlink&ust=1386 628153218919&usg=AFQjCNHEMjGCyG4ZClC1JQWH_Y4Uh0DZhQ

Read the full list of recipients,
www.google.com.au... hant&ei=tz2mUpCHCcP7kgXcloCYBA&usg=AFQjCNHoj4redXvGcxifqDh4EAi0pGSrIA

I'm out OP, you appear to be looking for something else.

edit on 9-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Might want to fix that.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Might want to fix that.

Have been trying, had the same problems yesterday.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Question Rex282, (as you are a numbers person); is it within your ideology (openminded hopefully) to fathom the Absolute Unbounding Oneness (or single source code for all that is) is in fact a binary number system/entity? I am not calling it out as a God aspect too messy, but this identity has gained through desire or by accident (to lessen entropy) gained a conscious ability to continue to self replicate, define itself into smaller groups of refinement? The humanbeing as its most refined thoughtform? 'InfoSeeker' created a thread recently called "Is God a Computer" and I was reminded of many of Tom Campbells compelling thoughts in his trilogy "My Big Toe (The Theory of Everything)".

edit on 9-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Joecroft

Vethumanbeing
I was thinking more towards Osiris as cut into 17 peices then being reconstructed and perhaps there was a planned loss of one of the parts (missing one of the original total).

Joecroft
I see, 17 pieces being some kind of subtle referrence to the Seal of Melchezidek 3D Merkaba vehicle, consisting of 17 points…Aha the missing part, how could I forget that lol
Of course, the 17th point, within Seal of the Melchezidek 3D Merkaba vehicle. And because the eight pointed star, is representative of reuniting with the power of the Sun/God force within, or the fire or the kundalini/Holy Spirit… resurrection was able to take place. (Just a theory I’m working on lol)

I believe the 'missing part' is a hidden chakra point; basic. It symbolizes the deactivation of the pineal gland to telepath/connect directly with its percieved god creator (or all that is), a handicap metaphorically given to the human, YANK THE CORD FROM ITS SOCKET.

veteranhumanbeing
Horus has some blatent similarities to Jesus no? but this is not the only one there are 9 or 10 other majors that have similar (identical) biographies (Elvis not one of them, but Charles1952 would argue this and his facts are straight arrows).

Joecroft
9 or 10 !!! As far as I’m aware, there are only 6; Horus, Attis, Mithra, Krishna, Dionysus and Jesus. Who are these others…?

You arent really trying to have me run some history for you. This would take 2 hours out of my otherwise unspectacular day. There are at least nine, and if not fullfilling all aspects, star in the east, 3 wise men born on the 3rd of february; they come close enough. Have you wondered why these same patterns continue to "POP UP" again and again within completely different civilations, locals and points in time? Elvis would fit this time frame. What is the point of driving home these same similarities prophet to prophet time frame to time frame. Its a pattern set down THAT REPEATS ITSELF on a loop, and no one is trying to hit "REFRESH TAB" (dont believe that for a minute).
edit on 9-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join