It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Melchizedek and Solomon's Seal…what do they really represent…?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

imo this is 12 around 1 in a circle with G the light at the center... not geometry.

LE - the?
MC - mary's chapel
N1 - lodge #1

this might be the order the symbols should be read? in masonry it this image does have mathematical and geometrical significance.

I found the N°1 came from Mary's Chapel site that's about all it had to offer but there may be a way to decipher those runes in a masonry textbook? if not then that'll prove interesting

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You cant see the nine points of reference in this depiction? look within the space the human body cavity encompasses (smaller triangular shape) force comes through the crown chakra, see the notation of exploding heart force (soul) and the designation of the genital region by way of a LINE DRAWN to designate male vehicle within this triangle points its apex backwards, female forwards.

Joecroft
Ok, so the smaller inner triangle is the 9th point.

Yes but only as a 2 dimensional flat model; no allowances for 3d interpretation, not allowed for that type of intro/extropolation.

If you were to understand the triangle as a 3d aspect (not pyramidal with 4 bottom base corners) oops that may explain the four corners outside your moniker edges;

Joecroft
I’m just thinking that with the 3d Merkaba version of Solomon’s seal with the 4 bottom base corners, that would produce 10 points, plus the one in the middle, would equal 11 points, Which seems to be a key number.

The human in the center does not spin, it holds stasis in form as entropy enlightened to STAY THE COURSE MATTER TRANSMUTED/or NOT. If one were to accept the merkaba vehicle as having a 4 base cornered pyramid that would mean you will have eight corners spinning with an apex of 2-that would equate to 10. The middle quotiant as the human would be the 11th element. Hummm. OF COURSE 11 is a master vibratory number.

There should be 9 points of reference 2 dimensionally, 3, 3 and 3.

Joecroft
What do think about a possible 3D Merkaba vehicle of the Seal of Melchizedek…? I’m guessing that would be 4, 4, 4 and 4. Which would give a number of 16 points, plus a possible square in the middle, would make it 17 points in total…The Masons seem to like those prime numbers.

Its all in the numbers that translate to the alphabet we use everyday, there is a vibration here in the language of the 26 letters; I wouldnt doubt the secrets are so hidden that even I cant see them for what they are; but of course I can 'codes' within codes to either keep the human as idiots or raise them into the awesome creatures they are. There is much regarding the secrets in the numbers, and the ability to transend physical existance in just imagining a vehicle to so within. Its possible and I know the 'Order of the Melchizedek' held these secrets of time travel; there are 4 singular individuals by name, and am certain Jesus was aware of them if not taught by the Order through the Essene tradition in Qumran.

Joecroft
Interestingly 17+9 = 26. 26 letters in the Alpha bet. Could be a sacred geometry connection tied to the letters.And also 17-9 = 8

Yes this makes sense if you are working upon an Osiris theosophy and this paradigm thoughtbomb doesnt exist for NO REASON (dont let the natives know whats exactly occuring). There is a part of the whole missing ON PURPOSE. The Valued Numbers are 11, 29, and 33. Thats all you need to know as a starting point regarding the sacred vibratory.
edit on 7-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

the symbol to the outside left spells G.O.D. which I first thought was the stone masons mark.

G is the X
O is the diamond on top the ^
D is the closed at the bottom pyramid "delta"

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

imo this is 12 around 1 in a circle with G the light at the center... not geometry.

LE - the?
MC - mary's chapel
N1 - lodge #1

this might be the order the symbols should be read? in masonry it this image does have mathematical and geometrical significance.

I found the N°1 came from Mary's Chapel site that's about all it had to offer but there may be a way to decipher those runes in a masonry textbook? if not then that'll prove interesting

And where and from what site or gameboard comes this image; someone pulling your leg ? Not masonic other that the capital "G" in the center representing Geometry as God aspect.
Rune (casting of stones with vague pagan depictions of broad architypes discribing human behavior=fate) do not figure at all within the Masonic tradition. I could be wrong.
edit on 7-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

->www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

DELTA & DEL

Mathematics

(ε, δ)-definition of limit
Delta (finance), a first order derivative of an option pricing formula versus the underlying spot price
Delta method, a method for approximating the distribution of a function of a random variable
Δ, or difference operator
Δ, or modular discriminant
Δ, or symmetric difference
Δ, a change of state between two before and after state schemas in the Z notation
Delta^0_n, a classification in the arithmetical hierarchy
Delta^1_n, a classification in the analytical hierarchy
Delta^P_i, a classification in the polynomial hierarchy
DEL nabla (the nabla symbol), an inverted delta representing del, a vector differential operator
Delta connective, a unary connective in t-norm fuzzy logics
delta_[ij], the Kronecker delta function
delta (x-y), , the Dirac delta function

G & 0

Z notation

"The Z notation /ˈzɛd/, named after Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory, is a formal specification language used for describing and modelling computing systems. It is targeted at the clear specification of computer programs and computer-based systems in general."

Abrial answers the question "Why Z?" with "Because it is the ultimate language!"

Zeta - (Z)
* it has a value of 7
* It was derived from the Phoenician letter Zayin Zayin
* Unlike the other Greek letters, it was given a new name on the pattern of beta, eta and theta.
* The word zeta is the ancestor of zed (UK)
* The Riemann zeta function in mathematics
* The damping ratio of an oscillating system in engineering and physics
* The effective nuclear charge on an electron in quantum chemistry
* The electrokinetic potential in colloidal systems
* The lag angle in helicopter blade dynamics
* Relative vorticity in the atmosphere and ocean
* A number whose discrete values (eigenvalues) are the positive roots of transcendental equations,
* The heat flux across or through a plane.
edit on 8-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

->www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

DELTA & DEL

Mathematics

(ε, δ)-definition of limit
Delta (finance), a first order derivative of an option pricing formula versus the underlying spot price
Delta method, a method for approximating the distribution of a function of a random variable
Δ, or difference operator
Δ, or modular discriminant
Δ, or symmetric difference
Δ, a change of state between two before and after state schemas in the Z notation
Delta^0_n, a classification in the arithmetical hierarchy
Delta^1_n, a classification in the analytical hierarchy
Delta^P_i, a classification in the polynomial hierarchy
nabla (the nabla symbol), an inverted delta representing del, a vector differential operator
Delta connective, a unary connective in t-norm fuzzy logics
delta_[ij], the Kronecker delta function
delta (x-y), , the Dirac delta function

Well said (I GUESS PULLING FROM ENCYCLOPAEDIA circa 1800s) but you HAVENT ADDRESSED DELTA-t at all (MAJOR INTRODUCTION POINTS TO THE "OUT THERE UNDERSTANDING COMPONANT"). Whats with the references/wikipedia. Dont quote DELTA-t explaination with a flashlight in the dark below covers interpretation. I know what rune iconography looks like (actually have them card form throw down). For those of you that do not, as in "casting of" BEHOLD THEIR MYSTERY in obsequiesness, will give you the answer you seek/much like a Magic 8 Ball tells the truth 9 out of 10 times.
edit on 8-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

my post is being edited with additions as I browse... on this one plz hit "reply" instead of quote...

Z -pun intended

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

OP, I will Point you in the right direction. You need to research the Danish Monarhcy ( The Heirarchy of the Black Nobility). Their Order of the Elephant ( The eight pointed star Order). All other subordernate Monarchy wear this. Including Great Britain.
The painting you give of Abel and Melchizedek = Abel and Cain. So Cain IS Melchizedek, they ARE one in the same. The Danish Monarchy claim to be descendance from Cain. The name Danmark reflects Dan ( as in the biblical tribe of ) and mark as in mark of Cain. David and Solomon (sun/mon) are descendants of Cain. Christ was never of that linage ( being truely of King Saul's line) . However the line of David has held the Printing presses and have rewriten history to their benefit.

Does anyone Think, Christ would be of the line that so offended God, that God deserted the Temple?

As for the four corner Picture you have shared. That is the Order the Golden Fleece.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
SisyphusRide

Sisyphusride
my post is being edited with additions as I browse... on this one plz hit "reply" instead of quote...Z -pun intended

I edit and someone lands on top or in the middle of it (wait a second let me finish). Then Im blamed for being too quick on the draw (their fault). I have to look at that image you put up again because there is something there SO very compelling, as in WHAT AM I MISSING as regards to what should be an INNATE knowledge DNA derived of. Perhaps rune imagery within a Masonic format disturbs me (introspective me speaking: WHY)?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

13th Zodiac

OP, I will Point you in the right direction. You need to research the Danish Monarhcy ( The Heirarchy of the Black Nobility). Their Order of the Elephant ( The eight pointed star Order). All other subordernate Monarchy wear this. Including Great Britain.
The painting you give of Abel and Melchizedek = Abel and Cain. So Cain IS Melchizedek, they ARE one in the same. The Danish Monarchy claim to be descendance from Cain. The name Danmark reflects Dan ( as in the biblical tribe of ) and mark as in mark of Cain. David and Solomon (sun/mon) are descendants of Cain. Christ was never of that linage ( being truely of King Saul's line) . However the line of David has held the Printing presses and have rewriten history to their benefit.
Does anyone Think, Christ would be of the line that so offended God, that God deserted the Temple?
As for the four corner Picture you have shared. That is the Order the Golden Fleece.

There are so many things (astonishingly) wrong with this statement (that I reserve the ability/opportunity to reply later) if need be (the Argonauts re-captured the fleece and returned it to its unrightful owner Zeus/Hera as the baldheaded stepchildren of a Demi-God). The only four corners that make a difference are the sacred foundation measurements of Solomons Temple.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

it's funny that there are Dice in the blue areas of the second 4 corners image... maybe I'll look at the face value of what they are showing?

it cool man, I may be finished with that one for now... if I have (which I probably will) anything to add to that particular post I'll quote myself like I did and make an addition.

I wasn't saying "don't quote me" just that particular post as I was working on it... it'll keep it cleaner.

I don't know if there is something there? I am not a scientist
but the coincidence in the wording is cool and all... I am going to work on those runes... I am confident I got the outside-left rune correct?

what you think?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
the Dice are all adding up to number (11) in the second 4 corners image...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

SisyphusRide
the Dice are all adding up to number (11) in the second 4 corners image...

Thats my number as in name (vowels/consonants =number componants) and birthdate numbers added reduced. I am a Master Number 11 vibratory. SisyphusRide you should seek out your number as well. The dice; what die are you casting to record the second 4?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nothing really, I just love art from antiquity... the images were more than what we consider art today as reflecting some inner emotional expressionism. Although I can pick up pretty easy on the impressionism art from various later eras, some of it is beyond my interest in consuming.

Never did much with numerology either... you mean determine my name in numbers?

Life really isn't mathematical or much about numbers for me, I am a true lefty and even the attempts at conversion didn't take, and that's when they are supposed to when you're a child similar to how it is easier to learn a new language.

edit on 8-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

13th Zodiac

There are so many things (astonishingly) wrong with this statement (that I reserve the ability/opportunity to reply later) if need be (the Argonauts re-captured the fleece and returned it to its unrightful owner Zeus/Hera as the baldheaded stepchildren of a Demi-God). The only four corners that make a difference are the sacred foundation measurements of Solomons Temple.

Ok, lol. You do that son. In the mean time, I'll go and get some teeth pulled. Really don't bother. What I wrote is for the OP's benefit. You have nothing to offer to what i have written. You don't know anything of the Order of the Golden Fleece or symbology.That is apparent. The story has nothing to do with what I speak and even then you don't know your story. Where is JASON hidden in the zodiac? Where is JASON hidden in the calander? Who is JASON and why does it matter?
edit on 8-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
SpiritScience's videos on Youtube explain it, as well as Nassim Haramein's YHWH gravity generator video. I will link the relevant material later if you guys want.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Amazing read, thank you for posting! This feels like the start of an Indiana Jones movie! If you find something powerful, remember to use it for good and not for evil

edit on 8-12-2013 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's the links I was talking about earlier.

This video is literally just the surface. Check out more videos at SpiritScience's Youtube channel.

I recommend starting this video at the 25:00 mark. It's worth noting that if you look at the background of the second video, you will see three dimensional representations of the star of solomon and derivatives.

Seriously, this stuff is amazing. Absolutely phenomenal. I see there's a lot of Masonic references going on in the thread...where do you think they got it from? It didn't start with the Masons, they're just carrying it forward. It started thousands of years ago. It's explained in the videos, and you can find a LOT more if you look it up on Google and Youtube. Just be sure to DO YOUR RESEARCH and cross check your facts.
edit on 8-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Originally posted by iRoyalty
Amazing read, thank you for posting! This feels like the start of an Indiana Jones movie!

Thanks…

Yeah, the thread is starting to look like an Indiana Jones treasure hunt lol

Originally posted by iRoyalty
If you find something powerful, remember to use it for good and not for evil

The power of the Holy fire of God is where the treasure hunt leads too, and it’s a force that can only be used for good…

- JC

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
SpiritScience's videos on Youtube explain it, as well as Nassim Haramein's YHWH gravity generator video. I will link the relevant material later if you guys want.

Yeah, the name of God…(YHWH) is closely connected to one or both of the Seals IMO, and is tied in with the Egyptian symbol of the 2 primordial elements, that created the universe; it’s a pretty similar theme, to the Ogdoad, with its male and female energies, combining to form matter.

Thanks for those links… excellent stuff…

- JC

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join