It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captian Picard (Star Trek) sings Let It Snow (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Much talent to the Captian

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

If you are a fan of Sir Patrick Stewart you may enjoy this:-

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Shut up Wesley!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Patrick Stewart may be British... but Captain Picard is American!

my fave capt'n

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

my fave capt'n

He's not actually. He's French.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

my fave capt'n

en.wikipedia.org...

oh no that's not entirely correct... see Captain Picard is a citizen of Starfleet with is headquartered in San Francisco.

All of Starfleet are Starfleet/American Citizens, as the creator of Star Trek Gene Roddenberry

an addition needs to be made at Wiki because Capt'n P trained at Starfleet all his life see, and when was it he left France?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Heheheheheheh....

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

my fave capt'n

en.wikipedia.org...

oh no that's not entirely correct... see Captain Picard is a citizen of Starfleet with is headquartered in San Francisco.

All of Starfleet are Starfleet/American Citizens, as the creator of Star Trek Gene Roddenberry

an addition needs to be made at Wiki because Capt'n P trained at Starfleet all his life see, and when was it he left France?

Wrong.

The fictional character Picard was born in France, thus making him a Frenchman not an American.

That's what fiction is, you car'nt change the characters to suit yourself.

Agatha Christie's fictional character Hercule Poirot was Belgium even though he lived and worked in England.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

my fave capt'n

en.wikipedia.org...

Wrong.

The fictional character Picard was born in France, thus making him a Frenchman not an American.

Agatha Christie's fictional character Hercule Poirot was Belgium even though he lived and worked in England.

French! sounding as British as the fictional character Picard does?

Picard is an Earth Citizen in Starfleet... which is as I have said... based out of San Francisco, USA

everything about Picard reeks of an American, his morals, values, mediating ability, and general overall abilities to fight off evil and unjust forces everywhere in the galaxy.

He's American!

edit on 7-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

alldaylong

SisyphusRide

my fave capt'n

en.wikipedia.org...

Wrong.

French! sounding as British as the fictional character Picard does?

Picard is an Earth Citizen in Starfleet... which is as I have said... based out of San Francisco, USA

everything about Picard reeks of an American, his morals, values, mediating ability, and general overall abilities to fight off evil and unjust forces everywhere in the galaxy.

He's American!

edit on 7-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Have a hunt through and find were Picard applied for American citizenship.

I don't think you will find it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

actually it doesn't matter... because you will never hear American referred to in Star Trek, but on the other hand you will hear places like France, or Bozeman Montana.

So France is just a "State" in the Federation... the Borg came back to America in First Contact.

more specifically "North America" you hear Data explain to Capt'n where they are headed after they time travel.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
wow nerdwar lol

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Actually... its exactly the opposite. Its all about "NOT INTERFERING" with other civilizations... Thats the prime directive. As opposed to what america does. So... hes everything but american. His morals, his values... you know...

lol

Of course he never encountered a civilization with poppies so he could blame it on someone red and teach the local primitive society to defend those poppies against the reds... and then come back 20 or 30 years later and take over those poppies from the same primitive society because they wanted to burn the very same poppies... well... we're becoming too sci-fi now...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

sheeeet! what you talking about man?

you must be referring to Gene Roddenberry the Utopianist... see we're just not there yet

check out some Enterprise with Scott Bakula because TNG could throw one off if they do not factor it into the whole timeline thing and the grand mural.

yep thems Americano's -- Grande! ...con spazio per crème della crème
edit on 8-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

damn I really liked the enterprise!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I dunno...I kinda liked this scene:

I have to include the next clip for posterities sake. The Scimitar's attack run on the Big E's bridge is one of the highpoints of the entire pre-JJ franchize. It takes place at 1:50 on the clip...

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Heheheheheh...

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

join