It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

comet ison shape familiar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
heres one image of ison with its "wings"
www.ilnavigatorecurioso.it...

heres some biblical images that look similar shape
www.misija.com...

The bibical imagery if taken literally would mean there is a man in the comet, or the comet is a ship, but going by the working of ancient texts esp bible, the wording is not always clear cut, quiet a lot are metaphors. So the man in the comet could be saying the comet is a sign signalling arival of "someone" maybe?

Im no expert on this topic but there is alot of hype on this

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Its just a comet, yes back in the day people did not know better and they used their own explanations to explain what we now know.
But it is still just a comet, no man in it just a ball of dirt,ice and rock.
We see many comets each year are you really suggesting this one is bringing someone to earth?.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Its just a comet, yes back in the day people did not know better and they used their own explanations to explain what we now know.
But it is still just a comet, no man in it just a ball of dirt,ice and rock.
We see many comets each year are you really suggesting this one is bringing someone to earth?.

no.

its more to do with the similarity in shape of the "tails" of both the image and the comet.

People in the old days beleived arrival of prominent figures when they saw a comet "visible" clearly to the naked eye.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes it isn't the old days anymore we have science to thank for that.
Just because in the olden days they were ignorant to science (not their fault) doesn't mean you have to carry it on...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
More accurately..... It is a 'has been' comet. Pity, was looking forward to it giving us a great show

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Is this a question or are you saying that Comet ISON isn't really a comet? Yes there is a similarity to the paintings but in the outer shape only, and then only slightly. Without evidence of it being anything other than a comet I'm not seeing a connection.
Aside from that, ISON has been thinning and spreading out ever since Perihelion. I'm no expert on the subject of spacecraft, but wouldn't that be a clear indication that any type of vessel it might have been has been utterly destroyed?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Yeah I was looking forward to it also..even bought myself a second hand telescope from ebay

Nevermind it would have been cloudy here in the UK anyhow

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a biblical image. The bible, and the documents from which it came, were not illustrated, until a very long time after their initial scribing was complete, a process which is alleged to have taken some time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You might like to watch BPEarthWatch on youtube, he has up to date images, the comet has been blown into a million pieces. He also puts a end time religious twist on his updates. So, he might have info you will find interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Yup it has been proved on another thread he is talking BS, all image artifacts etc.
So I wouldn't bother.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

SocialCUT

Is this a question or are you saying that Comet ISON isn't really a comet? Yes there is a similarity to the paintings but in the outer shape only, and then only slightly. Without evidence of it being anything other than a comet I'm not seeing a connection.
Aside from that, ISON has been thinning and spreading out ever since Perihelion. I'm no expert on the subject of spacecraft, but wouldn't that be a clear indication that any type of vessel it might have been has been utterly destroyed?

The real question is how to prove if this is a probe if it really is ? I am really wondering without making any assumption, but by looking how bright it was. Would there be a way to see through this brightness and finally see what is hiding in it, let's say with different electromagnetic spectrum?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
if travelling through space would ice shield be a good shield? then use the sun to melt the ice off and then power up the ship and wizz off? yes i lolled too

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

None of those are biblical images. Some of them are artistic renditions made thousands of years later depicting Angels from a specific scene in the Bible. Now that you have been corrected I am sure you can see why your thread is somewhat silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You can see the V on the illuminati meteor card:

alternativemedia.ca...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Stories of the "horned"....star
abound

edit on 8-12-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by misskat1

Yup it has been proved on another thread he is talking BS, all image artifacts etc.
So I wouldn't bother.

Well don't we have stiff upper lip lol, you brits lol. The other thread actually proved nothing, it just regurgitated the same old crap from an already proven to lie and put forth disinformation nasa. You have telescopes and agencies in Europe that have said the same as BP.

And as for a good show, look to skies from sixteen Dec through January. I was listening on radio when caller called bagley show and reported at least four at nasa lost jobs over ison. We will have to wait if they come out to talk.

Hey you can believe what you want but you can capture the last few images and put them through filters in Adobe your self and see the many big solid objects there. Go for it or just be a stiff sheeple lol.

The Bot

top topics

join