It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Eat Lying Threads Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by akushla99

ok so the Christians and the Communist Atheists are the only majorities here... understandable.

so the law of Gravity in effect here?

Whatever you wanta call whoever...balance, gravity is effectively stymied by hijacked topic headings...as you can see, even in the title of this one, it tells you NOT to discuss...rendering it, in effect, a sermon...which as I've said, seems to contravene 15.e of the T&C...

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

and the Law of Motion? en.wikipedia.org...

it's all very natural to me... for every action has an equal an opposite reaction.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

and the Law of Motion? en.wikipedia.org...

it's all very natural to me... for every action has an equal an opposite reaction.

...then it would behoove the sermonisers to NOT disappear the trough that describes the hieght of the wave...there are other sites wholly dedicated to doing just this...And it should be understood that there is something very childish in setting yourself up in this way, and crying persecution...OP has used server space in 2 threads to do exactly this...

Å99
edit on 7-12-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mmmmmmmmm Kool-Aid.....

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

it's a minor sector...

NO! Not the Kraken!

2nd line

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Looks like we can't even agree on how to disagree.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Lazarus Short
Looks like we can't even agree on how to disagree.

...errr...it's not a discussion...

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

EXACTLY!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lazarus Short

EXACTLY!

Then we agree (without the loud letters)...that it is a veiled attempt at sermonising, otherwise, discussion would have been welcomed in the OP...instead...NOT...so what is this thread?

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Isn't preaching also against the T&C?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
^lol

what constitutes preaching?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
^lol

"Brothers and sisters in Christ stay away from the threads on this website which feed lies and may be designated for you to lose your faith. Do not respond to those threads which speak lies contrary to the Lord's truth. Neither feed the flesh of those who wish to argue with you and stir up the flesh by questioning the truth that truly is from the Lord. God bless you all and may the verse below give you insight in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Ephesians 6:10-18 King James Version (KJV) 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" OP Quote

I'd say that pretty well covers it

...and I'd say, it is prettyy clear in the OP that there is to be NO discussion...so my question remains...what is this thread?

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
^lol

Wool covering eyes and ears.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

it's not necessarily preaching... it is a topic of discussion and we're all equals here right?

I would love to have a long discussion with the OP posted, it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone would want to... they should just avoid it.

we get anti-theistic topic all the time, and atheism preaches here too...

it's the religion, faith and theology section for Truth's sake!

theology is directly associated with Christians and the study of their religion.

...boom boom tiss

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Then why hasn't this been deleted If it is preaching?.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

SisyphusRide

it's not necessarily preaching... it is a topic of discussion and we're all equals here right?

I would love to have a long discussion with the OP posted, it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone would want to... they should just avoid it.

theology is directly associated with Christians and the study of their religion.

...boom boom tiss

What part of the OP did you miss? THERE IS TO BE NO DISCUSSION.

So...what is this thread...if there is no discussion?

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Please show me the T&C that forbids it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

masqua
reply to post by boymonkey74

Please show me the T&C that forbids it.

In terms of the nature of a discussion forum...15.e.1 seems to cover it...given that interpretations of T&C get treated fairly loosely...and that the expressed purpose within the OP states that there is to be no discussion...I think there are websites wholly devoted to that kind of thing...

Å99

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

akushla99

SisyphusRide

...boom boom tiss

What part of the OP did you miss? THERE IS TO BE NO DISCUSSION.

So...what is this thread...if there is no discussion?

Å99

are you theistic or more specifically a Christian theologian?

maybe you could step back because it is getting difficult for me to navigate this thread... a discussion was never left to materialize before the anti-theism flood came.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join