It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Holes in Socks This Morning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

violet

Char-Lee

violet
Very strange it would just be the socks. I've had holes in my jeans from a washer.
Try putting more water into do washing. If there isn't enought they get tugged by the agitator

I got rid of my fabulous expensive washer I hated it a front loader, I like a simple top load machine, it is gentle and big I filled it full for a half load of whites so not the water, thanks for the response, I guess there really is no answer that anyone is going to be able to give me.

I don't think I would ever want a front loader. You can't add to it once it's closed. Or get something out like a phone, that went in by mistake. I expect my washer won't last much longer now, it's 18 yrs old. Not getting front loader.

I also found you cannot wash single items with just a tiny amount of water, nor soak a stain and they are supposed to save water and power but it was just the opposite for me. The filter was under the machine and was clogging all the time a real mess.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Hi Char-lee,i have never used a front-loader,we always have used the ones where you load from the top-i guess it's what one gets used to.Strange about the socks all havint a hole in the same place,eh? i do not trust socks

With us it's just the same as everyone,ONE goes missing.Here's a Weird thing my 1st husband and i saw one night,many years ago,in a coastal city in my country:we were walking from a restaurant,it was a Feb14 Valentines Seafood platter Special,i recall.we were living with his grandmother at the time,and as we were walking to her house,we passed this house,where there were a lot of socks,in a sort of haphazard row..on their lawn,on the low wall seperating their yard from the sidewalk,on the sidewalk,even one or 2 in the Road.There was a lil copse of trees on the other side of the side of the road,and they seemed to be laid out/heading towards crossing the road,or escaping..so weird! we just looked at each other quizzically and i remember saying;"they're breaking for the border.."

Most likely just a prank,someone who one night decided to use up all the old leftover single socks as a prank to befuddle passers-by.I mean,it Has to be that,there cannot be another explanation..can there??

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Weirdness! well as far as washers top loaders seem much more user friendly to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Got mice?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyMouga

Nope no mice not a single one or sign of one in 12 years in this home. we went sock shopping, maybe he chewed them up so he could get all new socks LOL!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join