It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Holes in Socks This Morning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

violet

Char-Lee

violet
Very strange it would just be the socks. I've had holes in my jeans from a washer.
Try putting more water into do washing. If there isn't enought they get tugged by the agitator

I got rid of my fabulous expensive washer I hated it a front loader, I like a simple top load machine, it is gentle and big I filled it full for a half load of whites so not the water, thanks for the response, I guess there really is no answer that anyone is going to be able to give me.

I don't think I would ever want a front loader. You can't add to it once it's closed. Or get something out like a phone, that went in by mistake. I expect my washer won't last much longer now, it's 18 yrs old. Not getting front loader.

I also found you cannot wash single items with just a tiny amount of water, nor soak a stain and they are supposed to save water and power but it was just the opposite for me. The filter was under the machine and was clogging all the time a real mess.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Hi Char-lee,i have never used a front-loader,we always have used the ones where you load from the top-i guess it's what one gets used to.Strange about the socks all havint a hole in the same place,eh? i do not trust socks

With us it's just the same as everyone,ONE goes missing.Here's a Weird thing my 1st husband and i saw one night,many years ago,in a coastal city in my country:we were walking from a restaurant,it was a Feb14 Valentines Seafood platter Special,i recall.we were living with his grandmother at the time,and as we were walking to her house,we passed this house,where there were a lot of socks,in a sort of haphazard row..on their lawn,on the low wall seperating their yard from the sidewalk,on the sidewalk,even one or 2 in the Road.There was a lil copse of trees on the other side of the side of the road,and they seemed to be laid out/heading towards crossing the road,or escaping..so weird! we just looked at each other quizzically and i remember saying;"they're breaking for the border.."

Most likely just a prank,someone who one night decided to use up all the old leftover single socks as a prank to befuddle passers-by.I mean,it Has to be that,there cannot be another explanation..can there??

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Weirdness! well as far as washers top loaders seem much more user friendly to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Got mice?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyMouga

Nope no mice not a single one or sign of one in 12 years in this home. we went sock shopping, maybe he chewed them up so he could get all new socks LOL!

<< 1   >>

join