It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

LDragonFire
Wow you guys ever question the spin you call news?

Obama administration officials acknowledged today that some of the roughly 126,000 Americans who completed the torturous online enrollment process in October and November might not be officially signed up with their selected issuer, even if the website has told them they are.

Technical problems surrounding the transfer of an applicant’s personal information from the federal marketplace to the selected insurance company have plagued the system since its launch, making it difficult for insurers to finalize some enrollments. The 834 forms that issuers receive from the system have been riddled with errors, including often duplicate or incomplete information.

While the front-end of the website has been vastly improved, the back-end glitches remain a serious concern, IT experts and industry officials say.

ABCNEWS

Ok what it really says is that these 126k have signed up and chose a plan, but the application process has glitches and the transactions have not been completed from the buyer to the seller.

This thread is completely misleading

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

HOAX you posted partisan propaganda that didn't even provide a link to the boast they made. I have provided the ABC link to what the story really said. How are the 126k not real? How are the 126k enrolled are not real?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

LDragonFire

Obama administration officials acknowledged today that some of the roughly 126,000 Americans who completed the torturous online enrollment process in October and November might not be officially signed up with their selected issuer, even if the website has told them they are.

Technical problems surrounding the transfer of an applicant’s personal information from the federal marketplace to the selected insurance company have plagued the system since its launch, making it difficult for insurers to finalize some enrollments. The 834 forms that issuers receive from the system have been riddled with errors, including often duplicate or incomplete information.

While the front-end of the website has been vastly improved, the back-end glitches remain a serious concern, IT experts and industry officials say.

ABCNEWS

Ok what it really says is that these 126k have signed up and chose a plan, but the application process has glitches and the transactions have not been completed from the buyer to the seller.

I guess you believe everything you see...you must be young.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

LDragonFire

HOAX you posted partisan propaganda that didn't even provide a link to the boast they made. I have provided the ABC link to what the story really said. How are the 126k not real? How are the 126k enrolled are not real?

Then just leave it up to the head honcho's here!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by burntheships

Yes they are signed up!

Being signed up is one thing.

But are they covered. No...they are not.

I compare the ACA and how it was passed as similiar to me going down to my local Ford dealer and asking for a Raptor to drive for four years before I decide to buy it or not. Chances are, I'm going to get thrown out of the dealership. That's reality.

But yet, no one has the cahonnas to throw this yaboohead out of the WhiteHouse and we are totally screwed unless some one can come up with a decent plan to repeal this POS that was foisted upon us.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by burntheships

Yes they are signed up!

Are you signed-up?
If so, is it $2,500 less expensive?
If so, do you keep your doctor?
If so, did you get a subsidy?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The entire ObamaCare boondoggle is well beyond just a conspiracy.

People have been exposing the shortfalls as more and more has been "found out what's in it".

One term we have not heard yet is * Confimation *

The insurance companies don't even know how much the subsidies are and are being allowed to "Guess" and settle later.

And many states are questioning the automatic Medicaid placements as well.

And how can they even know for sure if the information is correct ?

How can they trust anything at all when so much is scrambled and riddled with error after error ?

The horror stories will get worse as time goes on.

The system is beyond getting "Repaired" now.

No Payment System Built Into Obamcare Website - Now What?

Medicaid Is Latest Health-Site Victim

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

NO. I guess you didn't read my previous post. My friend George has a login to the website, but cannot go anywhere passed the login screen. He did not sign up for any plan, but was told he did.
Perhaps the word 'hoax' should be taken out of the thread title and changed somehow to the word 'lie'.
Last Tuesday he tried to log in from my house and couldn't.
He can put in his user and pass, then it takes him right back to the login screen. The damned thing is busted, and he can't find out from anyone what to do, let alone what he signed up for! He never even saw the plans he could choose from!

Hmm, kinda like entering a car dealership, dropping your name and email, leaving the shop and getting an email telling you thanks for your order.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Idiots. You haven't been enrolled until you are on the insurance company's roll. You know...like a list? Well...126K Obamacare Enrollees...not real. See how a comma or ... changes the meaning. Let me spell it out. 126K Obamacare Enrollees are not enrolled and therefore, not real enrollees. Jeez. Just protect the destroyer until he completes his work, huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There are still a few die-hard (and increasingly desperate) ##SNIPPED## out there frantically trying to cover for their massively-failed Messiah. They are so personally invested in this "Obama" (if that's even his real name) that they refuse to admit the truth no matter how much evidence they are presented. When Barrycare finally collapses -- and it will, they will blame the GOP, even though most polls show 80%+ of the American people disapprove of this idiotic scheme.

edit on Sun Dec 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

SBMcG

There are still a few die-hard (and increasingly desperate) ##SNIPPED## out there frantically trying to cover for their massively-failed Messiah. They are so personally invested in this "Obama" (if that's even his real name) that they refuse to admit the truth no matter how much evidence they are presented. When Barrycare finally collapses -- and it will, they will blame the GOP, even though most polls show 80%+ of the American people disapprove of this idiotic scheme.

no kidding. the audacity makes me puke.

it would be fun to be able to post on facebook and tell all the ###SNIPPED### of old how stupid they were, are, and will continue to be. Such a satisfaction, "told ya so".

being nice would maybe be a good idea, but I was # on so much by them, it wouldn't make sense to be a nice person at this stage of the game.

edit on Sun Dec 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
combining this knowledge with the newly passed (passed in the house, at least) H.R. 992 i have a theory.

hr992 basically allows bailouts on derivatives trading (mostly nullifying dodd-frank), and if health insurance qualifies (which i'm pretty sure it does) then we have the ingredients for another bailout.

i believe obamacare was manufactured to fail, but i never could come up with an adequate explanation. what if it is going to fail and trigger massive bailouts, plunging us into a new depression?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

LDragonFire
reply to post by snrRog

It should be in the hoax section. The thread title is "EXPOSED: 126,000 Obamacare Enrollees Not Real!" The site linked then says that 126k have signed up but haven't picked a plan officially. They are real they just haven't completed the process.

They are not enrolled. It would be like interviewing 100 people and telling the IRS you hired 100 new employees. Even if you plan on hiring all 100, until you do, do you think the IRS will be ok with you claiming to have hired them when you are still in the process? So if the government wouldn't let us do it, why is it ok for them to do it?

ETA: The title is misleading however and should be changed.
edit on 7-12-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If anyone watched the congressional hearings, a few weeks ago, it was admitted that the payment system didn't even work.

No, wait. One step further.

It wasn't even WRITTEN yet! No one has officially enrolled in anything, it is a sheer impossibility! The program for the payment aspect of the system isn't even written yet!

Administration Official:
Obamacare Payment Systems
Still Need to Be Built

m.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

OMG, I can not even read anymore of this anti Obama GARBAGE. Source? Fox News. LMAO. Why not vote Rush Limbaugh into office. We all know the Affordable Healthcare Act Website has been a nightmare. Obama admitted that. Some of this stuff though even when proven wrong people just keep running with it

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

kurthall

OMG, I can not even read anymore of this anti Obama GARBAGE. Source? Fox News. LMAO. Why not vote Rush Limbaugh into office. We all know the Affordable Healthcare Act Website has been a nightmare. Obama admitted that. Some of this stuff though even when proven wrong people just keep running with it

Source: Obama administration. Then again, Obama will just claim he never said that ....
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Because healthcare.gov was so error-ridden prior to December, I didn't start working with it, (helping people enroll) until this past week.

Since Monday December 2, 2013, I have assisted 12 clients get totally through healthcare.gov. However, of those 12, only 3 were able to be entered into their desired health plan. The other 9 ran into snafus that prevented their desired health insurance company from processing their application. But I'm sure that the HHS/CMS employees at the healthcare.gov "monitoring center" in Virginia tallied all 12 as "successful enrollments", because they were handed off to the carriers for final processing, even though the information transferred contained missing and/or incorrect data.

I was on a conference call between HHS Techs and Private Insurance Co. Techs recently. There was so much frustration that one by one, the Private Insurance techs started disconnecting themselves from the call after angrily expressing themselves.

Also, you need 7 healthy to each chronic-condition enrollee to keep the program viable. (7:1 ratio) As of the end of November, it's running 3:1. What this boils down to is the likely opening of Medicare to those who have long-term medical needs. The premiums will be based on income, similar to what we have now with Marketplace plans. IMO, this is all that needed to be done in 2010. Everyone else will go back to purchasing the kind of health insurance they want and need...no more/no less.
cwm

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

LDragonFire

ABCNEWS

Please tell the Whole Story, Not what you want people to read or Believe. Why would you even Lie for Obama.

Bob Shlora of Alpharetta, Ga., was supposed to be a belated Obamacare success story. After weeks of trying, the 61-year-old told ABC News he fully enrolled in a new health insurance plan through the federal marketplace over the weekend, and received a Humana policy ID number to prove it.
But two days later, his insurer has no record of the transaction, Shlora said, even though his account on the government website indicates that he has a plan.
“I feel like this: My application was taken … by a bureaucrat, it was put on a conveyor belt and it’s still going around, and it’s never going to leave the building,” he said. “I’ve lost hope. If it happens, great.”

Here's the Deal Clincher for every one. From Your Source.

For those who thought they enrolled in a plan through the federal exchange since October, the Obama administration now advises that individuals contact their insurance company to verify coverage and if none exists, to start all over again.
“Consumers should absolutely call their selected plan, confirm that they have paid their first month’s premium and that coverage would be available to them, beginning January 1st,” said Julie Bataille, communications director for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, or CMS.

ABC NEWS Obamacare Headache
Here you go, from my source, that'll help you with the Truth.

Obama administration officials admitted Monday that roughly 126,000 Americans who successfully navigated the Obamacare website and enrolled in a new health insurance plan might not have officially signed up for their plans, ABC News reports.

The Obama administration suggests individuals who were told by the website that they had successfully signed up should contact their insurance to ensure their coverage actually exists. If it does not, individuals would have to start the process over again.

Obamacare Enrollments

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

“Consumers should absolutely call their selected plan, confirm that they have paid their first month’s premium and that coverage would be available to them, beginning January 1st,” said Julie Bataille, communications director for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, or CMS.

Is it January first? You have posted what I posted, did you read and comprehend what the other posters were saying?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

kurthall

You need other sources,,, Why, Every Educated American Knows Obama Lied!
Here you go.
Exposed 126,000 Obamacare
Obamacare Enrollments
Administration Admits
But of-course you won't bother to open your eyes to the Scam that is Obamacare.
Myself and my family are Proud To Be Member Of:

edit on 7-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join