It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

JameSimon
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Actually no. One thing is having a discussing with arguments and counter arguments, the other one is stating the same thing 100 times while it has been disproven every time. I can argue with a person that says that the evolutionary model is not correct and presents valid arguments, I can't argue with one that actually refuses to read to everything presented and just quotes pseudo scientists.

Well you just said yourself in the OP....

I can't also believe how some members of this forum are not banned for spreading misinformation about the evolution of species

I don't think threatening to ban people is discussing arguments, counter or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

When I speak about misinformation I'm mentioning those people that keep refusing to argue and rehash everything they say every post. There was a thread I've participated in with a guy, literally, having almost 100 posts with the same thing over and over again. That deserves a ban.

Regarding theories about the world being a simulation and "strange" threads, I love to read them, most of the times because the OP takes time to provide information and support his/her arguments. I'm just agains people that say "this is like that because of reasons" and then repeat that every post.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join