It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a joke - dreamt 9.5 and tsunami Japan May 4 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't know about May 4, 2014, but a 9.5 in that area wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. There is a triple junction (where three plates meet) just south east of Tokyo. True American had noted clusters of earthquakes there since the earthquake near Fukashima. If that triple junction fails, its bad news for Japan. It's a matter of when, not if, its going to happen.

Here's the link to his threads regarding earthquake activity near Tokyo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
May 4 2014? I have a strong feeling it could happen earlier than that, perhaps around early January 2014 or even some time during the last 4 days of 2013.......

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Zagari, can you please enlighten us as to why you specifically stated the date of May 4 2014 for this earthquake you predict? Please give us the calculations, theory, and logic that came with that conclusion, and why it is not any other date except for that.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I dreamnt I could fly........

Doesnt mean I can fly......

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Nevertheless, I am still interested in why he chose the date of May 4 2014 out of any other dates. It's not like as if he actually saw anything in that dream of his that indicated a date of May 4 2014, for example if he saw a number of 5414 in that dream. I hope that OP comes back and post here explaining why he has chosen that date.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have very similar dreams, but that is probably due to my family ties in the immediate area, and my frequent visits. I also dream about countless other kinds of possible catastrophes. I even have dreams that could be catastrophic to some, but don't really bother me until I wake up. My favorite dream in that category would be the culling of all of the troublemakers from the world, and only those of us who can play nicely are left behind.

Prediciting an earthquake in or near Japan is pretty much a guaranteed win. It's going to happen. It's not a big secret to anyone. There is no government covering up the fact that big earthquakes happen around Japan. Even if it does happen, I would not let my ego swell up with a succesful prophecy.

I apologize for my negative reaction. I just grow tired of the people who think their dreams are any more revealing than anothers. I'll stop now, I probably already said too much. I'll go back to my troll stool in the corner now.

Edit to add:

I decided to comment, because I will be in Iwaki, Fukushima on May 4, 2014. I am having lots of dreams about earthquakes at that time, and even about disasters while en route. I imagine that I am so grumpy on the subject, because I have travelled to there many times each year, and I always have dreams that something bad will happen when I get there.
edit on 3-1-2014 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Zagari, are you still there, OP?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It may be of interest to you that Katrina when she came ashore was no longer a very fierce storm and that the flooding and devastation was not caused by the storm but by the levies breaking. It wasn't the rain that caused the floods or even storm surge. It was the breakdown of the levies which had they held this would have just been another storm of interest while it occurred but not after. So what's to come back. Bad engineering?
edit on AMu31u0331008312014-03-04T08:08:15-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

If your brain is like a radio I think it's on the fritz. Or its not plugged in. Something...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by Zagari

May 4 2014 is so far away that no ATS member will remember your prophecy and your reputation will be already recovered.

I'll mark it on my calendar. If it's like the past hundreds of date specific predictions on here over the years, it will be just another usual day. If it happens, I'll bump this thread and the op will get all the accolades as the first member to get something right.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

And those people would be wrong. It doesn't help when people spread false information and mislead people to believe something that totally lacks scientific evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

More apocalyptic predictions based on dreams.

Aside that, my dream is real.

Finally the real one...and here the ATS is full of false dreams and predictions.

But the wait is finally over. The real one is here.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1
[mo
Thanks for posting this. But the blind will never see. 100% wrong on every single point. Not even something we can fudge or pretend was even close.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

But as usual you're 100% wrong. You always see doom and gloom on the horizon. Don't you ever have a positive thought? Every post from you every thread is calling for our demise.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Menedes567

But as usual you're 100% wrong. You always see doom and gloom on the horizon. Don't you ever have a positive thought? Every post from you every thread is calling for our demise.

Some people wish for doom and gloom because they lead such trite and uneventful lives. They don't realize there's more to life if they would just get out of the confines of their parents basement. The future is what you make of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I thought the date that I said was MAY 4, not MAR(CH ) 4 ...

Someone got confused?

Not yet debunked

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I don't wish for doom, but I am researching on possible future events so that we would be informed in advance. Besides, all signs are showing that the planet is undergoing some rapid transformation process, and we need to be awake and see the signs. Knowledge is power

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Japan is sadly not a matter of 'if', but 'when'. Could be May, could be.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
OP, I think your prediction will fail, just like the thousands of other similar predictions made by many people over the Internet for the past few years. Remember Boylan's Cleveland and Pattie Brassard's "Second Sun" BS last year, which all didn't happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You said, "aside that, my dream is real."

I say, that makes absolutely no sense.

Your not anymore of a good dream psychic or whatever, than a bad one.

Thanks for the laugh tonight. I waiting for that hot chick to appear at my door in the morning after the dream I know I'll have tonight. My dream sounds ridiculous huh?

But it felt real... That's what would have been more appropriate. If your right though.. I'll never post on ATS ever again. 2nd

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join