It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON's debris trail will possibly graze Earth/no joke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

charlyv
All comet orbital debris trails expand, but they still follow the original orbital path of the comet, dead or alive. Nothing new here, normal behavior and no one is trying to keep anything from anyone. The Earth may touch the edge of it, big deal.. just another possible meteor shower.

So many people want to make stuff up about this failed comet, it is getting quite ridiculous. It must be that most have never witnessed a real great comet.

Hale Bopp was cool, but really nothing compared to these three comets
that were really the ones to see in the last 50 years:

All of these were so bright, they could be seen in daylight.

Comet Ikeya-Seki, 1965 — This was the brightest comet of the 20th century, visible in the daytime.
Comet West, 1976, Seen at sunset, huge tail across half the sky.
Comet McNaught, 2007 , mag -6 Huge Fan shaped tail. Visible in daylight

If you wanted to create a doom scenario, these comets would have at least lived up to the reputation as being capable of frightening people, but the dust of failed little ISON... nah.

And then, there was the comet we all wish we could have seen:

The Great Comet of 1881-1882 — This comet is perhaps the brightest comet that has ever been seen.

What a field day ATS would have had with this monster!
edit on 7-12-2013 by charlyv because: added content

Thank you for that post! I agree.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't know the exact number, but in my 40 something years I have seen a number of claims that;

1) The current comet - Ison, Hale-Bopp, Elenin etc, are really UFOs
2) There is a rogue planet due to smash into Earth - Elenin, Niburu, Planet X
3) Chosen humans will ascend (spiritually or physically), into either something called a density (I have no idea what this is), or into starships piloted by the Galactic Federation of Light, the Pleiadians, or maybe the good Greys and Nordics, (as opposed to the evil raping abductors of Whitley Strieber's nightmares perhaps)?
4) There are massive UFOs just hanging out near the sun (probably just elderly residents of Northern US states who don't like the crowds and expense of Miami anymore)
5) There are highly technologically advanced species of aliens who travelled hundreds of millions of light years to come to Earth to practice their Stonemasonry.

Now what do all these claims have in common?

2* things; NASA lies, and highly 'credible' videos full of 'proof' on that highly scientific reservoir that some people like to refer to as YouTube.

Now I'm not 100% assured of the veracity of everything NASA says, but in my short lifetime, the amount of successful claims I have seen from the Niburu/Comet-UFO/planet size UFOs with suntanned aliens on vacation, amounts to exactly zero, whereas the less sensational NASA claims i.e. that comet __insert comet name here__ is actually a comet, full of comet type gases, and performing comet-like manoeuvres. Now I've never heard NASA say that these things are not UFOs (aha, conspiracy!!), but does anyone think this necessary.

A rather long-winded post to ultimately say that it's more than likely that this video is also bunk, and NASA are probably not lying to us about our chances of the tail of ISON strafing the Earth with debris.

* or 3 if you count spelling mistakes anywhere in said YouTube videos where text appears.
edit on 8-12-2013 by cuckooold because: I make spelling mistakes too - does this constitute proof of NASA lies?

edit on 8-12-2013 by cuckooold because: typed the whole thing, except for the main point regarding the original post!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

iSON -- The TELL "tail" SIGN

First of all, comets aren't ice balls to begin with, and ison was huge. This video really puts in question NASA's orbit, for whatever is left there, even if its a pretty big comet still, or a debris pile.

Also NASA's solar system model is flat, but its not flat, we're all spinning behind the son, 3D model.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Now the video above brings a few things into question. The biggest is, did ison survive in a large enough piece...since it may have been huge? Because, he shows the data, and makes too much logical sense, with enke, tail away from the sun, doing what apparently nasa isn't telling us, an orbit type move as it comes under mercury, with its tail away from the sun. Ison dove in tail away, and what comes out is not a piece of ison, but its tail away from the sun. Nasa's model would be a direct steep path away, but instead, if its doing what enke did, then its turning its tail around at this point in time, as its doing an orbit move (much like a jet taking a big swerve as it takes off), its rotating around with the tail always away from the sun in a broad curving motion, and if so, that path brings it close to earth as it exits. So size and debris field and alot of untold details start to really matter.

If its a big lie exposed by a sudden ELE event that no one expected except for them, who are running for their underground lairs, I don't think we should even consider errupting into mayhem. My goal would would be drag them kicking and screaming out of their lairs and make them share the event with us, like real men not slimy toads.

And I don't believe its a doom thing, but you know, they are lying, so why is the question. Is it to cover danger, or is it just so pathologically entrenched in their nature they would lie on a fair weather day as well?
edit on 8-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

buster2010
We are supposed to cross it's tail in January. Before the Sun did it's number on it they were predicting some good showers from it.

I've been under the impression that the debris field we pass through in January was made by Ison on it's way IN to the Sun, not the debris from it's path away from the Sun ? Can anyone confirm this ?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

The Sixth Seal: Terror 12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.…

biblehub.com...

Well now you know why all those snazzy bunkers are being built everywhere.

And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains;

www.biblestudytools.com...

But I am sure its just a coincidence, right?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So, going off the info in the OP vid, it is suggested that as the debris expands outward, the earth is somehow in danger.. Wouldn't we be in MORE danger if the debris pile stayed together? We're talking about 40 million Kilometers here.. Unless ISON was as large as Earth, it's debris cloud wouldn't be a threat to us; it's too spread out... The worst case scenario is that a large chunk of ISON MIGHT hit us, but it won't be an ELE. We'll probably just get nice meteor showers for a few weeks, maybe a few impacts, but it won't be anything more than any other day.

What I want to know is why do humans always think the end of the world is near whenever a comet comes around? I'm not bashing the people here at ATS, I mean globally. For the entire recorded history of our species, every time a comet came by, people were convinced it was the end.. Yet, thousands of comets later, we're still here. When will we figure it out??

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Personally i would like too know from NASA if this Comet, was suppossed too be a re-occuring, Comet.

because if the was evidence that this in deed was the case,,then why as the Bishops and Cardinals once asked Gallileo,,, The universe is created and belongs too God, it is perfect,, it does not move out of Perfection.!!

and the earth is the centre. (that part was a Pork Barrell.)

My point is ,,if Ison's path was "changed" this time around,,,,WHY?,,,what has changed??,, too move the object in a vacumn, that has been around, since???

If it is not a "Once in a Century or every hundred year Comet,, how about every??? x number,,
well thats Nasa's job,, in my opinion.

ya the pictures are nice,,

the math aint bad either.

too get an un varnished peek at either,, would just be,, due dilligence.
edit on 12/8/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

YEAH!! what Cathar said Dude!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theclarificator55555

These disasters are not natural at all, there are such damnation in some human elite spheres and satanic pacts to properly provoke them. 12/11 will be remembered as one of the deadliest 11th. The death toll will surpass the half million. The goal of the elites is to convince Satan to kill at least 666,666 lives.

Well that is truly unimaginable.

And by that I mean I can't imagine that being true.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Great ..... another ATS thread that denies the reality that truth can be found on youtube .... or beforeitsnews ..... you guys as a whole are so biased, ...... it's sad.

I'll continue to surf through the"tube" to discern intelligent theories, thank you very much. And yes, you do have to use discernment, people like Jesse aka BPEarthwatch are NOT fear mongering. More so simply attempting to dispense some form of our best guess of the REAL situation. NOT the BS that our OH SO HONEST GOVERNMENT AGENCIES lay out there.

But ...... NO, NO you guys go ahead and believe every word that comes out of NASA's mouth and dismiss anything from youtube. You probably also get all your news from the television as well.

GIMME A BREAK!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The op does know we have a atmosphere right? You know that thing that burns up rogue debris?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

theclarificator55555

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by theclarificator55555

Next Wednesday December 11th, 2013 will take place an ominous earthquake and tsunami. It will be as deadly as the Haitian earthquake toll and Sumatra Tsunami toll together. The earthquake will reach almost 10 in the Richter scale. And the Tsunami will be 2 times as bad as Japan 3/11 Tsunami.

I guess we can talk more about this on the 12th.

If we are still alive, yes.
These disasters are not natural at all, there are such damnation in some human elite spheres and satanic pacts to properly provoke them. 12/11 will be remembered as one of the deadliest 11th. The death toll will surpass the half million. The goal of the elites is to convince Satan to kill at least 666,666 lives.

Which youtube channel can we thank for this little gem?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSkid

Great ..... another ATS thread that denies the reality that truth can be found on youtube .... or beforeitsnews ..... you guys as a whole are so biased, ...... it's sad.

No, what is sad is the fact you actually think you can find reality or anything resembling the truth on BIN, as for youtube that is something that could be 50/50 because half the videos you look at may have some truth in it while the other half are just utter garbage.

That is just my opinion, and shouldn't be considered fact.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Ok, One: I have to figure out how to marry Daryllyn... (i saw a youtube video saying they would teach me how
) Now its time to be serious....

Two: Let me start by saying NO, I dont believe anything I hear from ANYONE until I do my own research, that includes reading the scientific data on subjects. And yes sometimes that means I have to spend a while reading up on how to understand what I am looking at. That being said after a few times verifying sources I dont have to spend as much time verifying my sources and I can spend more time checking these sources for scientific data that I can look at and make my own judgement. And since you obviously dont understand this process ill help you out a little bit..... www.brucegary.net...

There you go, accredited astrophysicist Bruce L. Gary would be one of my sources and he just so happens to have a bunch of data on this topic.... wait... whats this?! He also was one of the guys in the group that first spotted ISON after the pre-August ISON black out? And he had data before NASA could find anything? yup... there you go, tons of REAL "proof" of whats going on, not some guy in a basement or a trailer making youtube videos that has never even a basic physics course at even a community college.

Bruce Gary has multiple degrees to back him as a credible source and has worked for multiple REAL agencies including ones outside the US.

Three: Ok, so with that out of the way. Lets address the "NASA Lies about everything!" situation that is being used as "PROOF!". While i do have some questions on things that NASA has put forward, as I do with just about anyone that discovers a bunch of stuff, people have to stop with the NASA Lies about everything bit. I get it, they are owned by the government, the government wants to keep everyone in the dark... ok, cant prove that one way or the other so gotta leave it alone. But what I can prove is that everytime I see one of these "NASA is LYING to us ALL! The world is going to END/EXPLODE/Be wiped out by ALIENS.... (ect) on such and such date" (Not going to go through all of them, easy enough for you to find on here)

Well guess what? I lived through everyone of those dates that have gone by. Amazing I know, what are the odds? NASA may lie about some things, I'll give you that, I have no doubt they have lied to us about something. But what you need to keep in mind is that NASA and the US Gov. dont own everything. And there are tons of astronomers out there that would love to get that title of "The guy that proved NASA was hiding 'IT' " and would have done it already, guys like Bruce Gary (who reported his findings right away to the public)

But if you go look at the majority of the accredited scientists out there, both in the public and private sector, they are not making YouTube videos, they dont care about YouTube hits. They are writing scientifically peer reviewed journal publications, because thats is what is actually important. Not a video with 400k comments of "U WRONG mofo, U work fo Gov'mant, U just trying to hide DA TRUFF!"..... understand? They have better things to do, LIKE ACTUALLY FIND STUFF AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON IT..... wow, what an idea.

In ending, you are only going to understand things as far as you are willing to learn. If you dont want to take the time to read a 20 page paper with actually scientific data to understand whats going on, well then you are going to still be sitting there commenting "NASA LIES! We want DAT TRUFF dey hidin" to some guy using at $20 webcam from walmart to teach you everything you know. And I wish you luck with that.
Now I have to get back to doing other things.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join