It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE BLOCK MEXICO HOSPITAL, 6 MAY HAVE RADIATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

PACHUCA, Mexico (AP) — Federal police blocked access Friday to a central Mexico hospital where six people were reported to have been admitted with radiation exposure.

An official familiar with the case confirmed Mexican media reports that the six have been admitted to the general hospital in the city of Pachuca and may have been exposed to a stolen source of highly radioactive cobalt-60.

The official, who spoke Friday on condition of anonymity because she was not authorized to be quoted by the media, said only one person so far was dizzy and vomiting, symptoms of severe radiation poisoning. She said two people were admitted on Thursday and four more Friday. She did not provide any other details.

It was not clear if the people under observation were also the thieves, who early Monday stole a cargo truck at gunpoint that was carrying the radioactive material in Hidalgo state, where Pachuca is located.

Source

I don't know what is up with this story? Whoever found the container and opened it could be the ones that are now hospitalized. Our MSM is so unreliable so I don't know what the goals of the original thieves were?? But, if it is true that the truck was found in a field, whoever opened it and came into contact with the cobalt could have been seriously sickened.

edit on 6-12-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has been posted.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Sorry. I perused and didn't see it. I will self alert. Thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

1Providence1