It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Paid Disinfo Members In Our Midst?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kingears

Read my posts, yes yes i am paid to do this. More money than you can imagine.

I make it my duty to debunk debunk debunk...

How ever I am not actually paid to do this, I wish I was though. I personally just can not put up with fantastical over the top, misconstrued Bull Poop that many people like to post. I do this in a nicer way of course, but I'm sorry If I for any reason find reason to believe someone is not telling the truth I make it my mission to make it obvious they are full of #.

If you don't care about the credibility of your sources, of your own, why should I do anything but prove the poster is full of BS.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Thanks, so far so good, at least I haven't got into too much trouble yet lol. Another derogatory term I've noticed is "twoofer". Most of the time when you see the word "twoofer" in the comments section, you will see the word "shill" in the reply of the accused.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Claiming it with no proof?

Come on, open your eyes. Every intelligence agency on the planet almost has been caught spying on everything the public, and business, and academia does..everything.

The US government has repeatedly stated that so-called 'conspiracy websites' are being routinely monitored, and not only that, they have actually stated they place government agents in to cause problems, interrupt and frustrate the flow of conversation and generally steer the topics away from undesirable avenues of conversation.

It's a fact.

Yes they are here, have always been here and always will be.

You don't have to have an open mind to believe this - just the ability to read what the US government have categorically said themselves.

edit on 12-12-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

It's my opinion, one of the surest signs of desperation and symptoms of delusion is when someone throws the "Disinfo Agent" card.

It's my opinion anyone pointing fingers and calling anyone "Disinfo Agent", needs take a deep breath, hold it for a long time, and step away from Conspiracy Theory sites for at least one solid 7-day week.

I see a few that are schooled up, don't come here to discuss anything, not even to defend their point of view, but to smash, demean, ect ect all opposition.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

kingears
reply to post by dainoyfb

Thank you for your insight
Do you have a link to the thread you speak of? I'm interested in reading the whole post of which you speak.

King
edit on 9/12/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

By the way, check out the very last poster in that thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Anyone with an intent and disposition of duty so as to alter a train of thought into a predetermined conclusion is best served by falsely alerting others to the presence of information tacticians. Then by just talking about moves and counter moves of disinformation, their presence is better undetected and their validity of argument becomes more convincing.

So by staging a witch hunt, they can wild out as witches.

They can affect the mindset of listeners and what the initial argument to any desired group is just by ousting someone as a tactician. You can become vindicated by a lie. You can influence the way people see Lies and convince them that the lies are to be honored as truth...because you say you are "Someone interested only in the common good of all or the revelation of truth".

Any intent can be made out to be any intent for any purpose. Who defines it and designates a purpose to it is just who says what that intent is louder. Even if its not their own to know or speak about.

For example: I can say you are a bully so much or so well so as to have people gang up on you. In essence becoming a more effective bully to you by using others who are supposedly against bullying.

Skeptics can be made to doubt reality so much as to hide real lies in all the uncertainty, thus using their own skepticism to place a veil over their eyes. Example: If someone is trying to convince a group of their immanent danger because they havent socially lynched someone or group for what ever reason, a mob mentality can then be brewed until you have a full blown witch hunt on your hands for "the bad guy /liar" you heroically singled out.

Hard core believers can be made to see reality where there is none but their own perspective which they may not control. They can be lied to by using false skepticism. Skepticism as a social cooking technique for increasing the ardent ferver to what ever cause. Example : If I say that Satan "MAY" be in rock and roll enough....I may then be able to convince others that the best response to something I say is "evil" /wrong is to encourage people to take a counter position to that which I alone decided that we all consider it "evil". I can even ask you to burn some Rock and Roll records for example. Thus other things considered "evil" can be hidden by just being ANTI Rock and Roll.....

Both are tactics for swaying thought. There is no safe mindset that can not be used to manipulate a person.

Social programming can happen upon Sheeple and Skeptics alike. Its just a matter of adjusting your own argument to be in proximity to what was already established as valid or not. Even things which you validated or placed doubt upon yourself. After that it is considered absolute....truth or not you can use it to sway thought.

edit on 12 14 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Exactly!

Are you people that stupid, what is the debate about?

Disinfo is chic! Sandy Hook topics just disappear as soon as they start talking the truth then blame it on having respect for the victims? WE ARE THE VICTIMS! We are the ones lied to.

Every topic of importance is steered by the paid perps, and we know who they are. I can hardly stand this place especially when directives are coming from the top of ATS. I was truly disappointed with this site in the past(I used to think this was such a cool place years ago, before I signed up), I got over it an have better sources for the truth.

No money amount would tempt me to even think about having an occupation to lie and deceive the public and private. If you enjoy it and can live with yourself, good for you, enjoy the rest of your empty life.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

But the devil is in the details. Why??? What is the agends? Confusion just for the sake of disinformation and confusion? Politics is understandable - Friends can soon become enemies in a political discussion nowadays. But why I have to ask are there a few who are obsessed with deriding such topics as the alien/UFO phenomena? - they seam obsessed with disproving phenomena which has not yet proven a thing - disproving concepts that are admittedly often based on speculation - Why? This makes the UFO people take note and say - see there is a cover-up going on,
but of course this too is only speculative.

And of course you have to consider the obsessive/compulsive troll mind - there are people who like to argue just for the sake of argument - no agenda, just a mental mind set similar to that of compulsive liars I've known who can't seam to control their need to lie even if there is no reason to lie about something.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by PRS395

And of course you have to consider the obsessive/compulsive troll mind - there are people who like to argue just for the sake of argument - no agenda, just a mental mind set similar to that of compulsive liars I've known who can't seam to control their need to lie even if there is no reason to lie about something.

I agree with the second part. Good point.

I do not argue, this gets us(not really us, we are not arguing) nowhere, I only seek to learn, and or seek the truth. Don't ask me to define the truth. I know what it looks like and don't want to put into words at this time, I'm tired.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Paid? We're supposed to get paid for this crap?
Does anyone in the known Universe actually think, that anyone really cares what goes on on this website? Would it be the same people who 'worry' that 'terrorists' MIGHT succeed? or that maybe Bigfoot might shun them because you won't let him check out you new xbox, or that 'secret' city under DIA in Colorado is for FEMA to rule the post-apoplectic world from (actually, it's just a giant post office facility, were they mostly sleep all day, or just stand there and watch the bags going round the belt while they argue about what better, smooth or crunchy !

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

But make no mistake about it - there are people who want to know what you think and why you think that way. Data mining is probably one of the biggest enterprises of the digital age. Of course business is one of the obvious data miners as they want to know what to sell you and how to do it. But government is the biggest of all business and they too want to know. So it is probable that there are people reading what you say for very simple and logical reasons - but as far as using a site like this one to manipulate you I would seriously doubt it. But I'll not too seriously say that I can not discount alien/UFO debunkers who seem so obsessed in disproving the phenomena that one might wonder if maybe they are the aliens and are trying to stop people from knowing their true agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This crap drives me nuts...

If anyone on this forum disagrees with a CTer we are automatically a disinfo agent...It's this buzzword that gets thrown around constantly. Like you'd actually know if I or someone else was paid to do it by an agency. I look for truth and yes there are some CT's I actually do go along with but it irks me to no end that I get the disinfo BS because I don't agree with some bull crap topic with next to no actual proof or evidence outside of the quackery or self-fulfilling prophecy that gets spewed

Some of the CTers here are damn smart, provide awesome ideas to really contemplate...and then...sorry but there is the rest

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes. I believe there are but this isn't (by far) the only place on the internet that has them. I don't think they're all that easy to spot, however. When I get into an exchange with someone online, I always wonder what kind of person I'm dealing with.

All I can say is I believe they are out there. I think if you go anywhere online and breathe a word of dissent they will come out of the woodwork and it will be next to impossible to tell the difference between ordinary people with too much time on their hands and people who are working for TPTB.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Konduit
Look at what's next to the ATS location on the Internet Map. Funny coincidence

The "Internet Map" is semantic-based. Meaning every time the "NSA" is mentioned in our millions of posts, and linked-to, the semantic connection strengthens. No surprise.

I guess that explains why Footballamerica.com is so close too... oh and 1eyedeel.com, the irony

I'm sure this isn't the only site that talks about the NSA, I mean where is infowars.com located in this mess? Semantics can be so confusing.
edit on 1-1-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AliceBleachWhite

It's my opinion, one of the surest signs of desperation and symptoms of delusion is when someone throws the "Disinfo Agent" card.

It's my opinion anyone pointing fingers and calling anyone "Disinfo Agent", needs take a deep breath, hold it for a long time, and step away from Conspiracy Theory sites for at least one solid 7-day week.

Hmm....that's excatly the kind of thing a disinfo agent would say...keep an eye on this one guys

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join