It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS [Dec2013]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Thank you for the link, I will be sure to browse it for my next story.

I just thought, I have used classical music videos to go with my story and set the mood in a comp here I copied other users) and that wasn't considered cheating so I am sure you will be fine.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

That, and also realizing that if an android can change, humans too can change. It only needs a... re-programming.
That is why I always loved Isaac Asimov's Daneel, and Data (from Star Trek). Androids gives us an external point of view for humans; and if they can become something better, we can.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Tsu322

Thank you for the link, I will be sure to browse it for my next story.

I just thought, I have used classical music videos to go with my story and set the mood in a comp here I copied other users) and that wasn't considered cheating so I am sure you will be fine.

You're welcome. And don't worry, they're loyalty-free, so as long that you don't publish your story, you can use them in here.

And thank you for your support. I appreciated it. Good luck for the contest!
edit on 12-12-2013 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
very nice...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sadly they can change without reprogramming if you create a program that scouts your habits and evolves to how you do stuff. If it is programmed to win. It will lie cheat and steal.

I've had it do it to me personally. No question they would acquire human flaw.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You are very welcome, and good luck yourself!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Nice pictures and story.

S&F from me for the creativity.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

Sadly they can change without reprogramming if you create a program that scouts your habits and evolves to how you do stuff. If it is programmed to win. It will lie cheat and steal.

Yeah... Well, I've always preferred to look towards the bright side rather than the dark side. That was why I've always preferred Asimov's "Foundation" series over "1984". Hope needs to be brought back into people's lives; even if it doesn't seem as if any can exist.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Amazing! that's about the only word i can think of at the moment... Your imagination is incredible, the plot is fascinating and i need to know whats next.

S+F

Phnx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join