It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Secures Final Passage Of Secrecy Bill - Designed by Kafka & Inspired By Hitler?!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

You've completely missed my point. This is why they aren't telling the truth, and why they're finally introducing these laws....because they've finally got some shocking info that they need to keep secret...because that is the extent of the problem.

I'd even go so far as to say that they were instructed to introduce these laws by other countries who also want the info covered....namely the US, who is also wearing the majority of the current airborne fallout.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

They are also using the "T" word. If you question the bill you are a terrorist. There's nothing like threats and suppressing information to provide for cover ups and domination.

Last week, the No. 2 official in Abe’s governing Liberal Democratic Party, Shigeru Ishiba, issued a dark warning to anyone like me who might dare to question the bill. In a Nov. 29 blog post, the LDP secretary-general likened any such challenge to “an act of terrorism.” He’s since stood by his ominous statement.
Bloomberg

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Plays into the whole Sino-Japanese malaise nicely.

The sabres are rattling more clamorous by the day.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by Bassago

What would you have them do? Is it better to lie to the citizens and have life, such as it is, go on as it has been with no major turmoil, or would you flat tell the truth and risk mass, continued panic?

It takes no genius to decide which is the most prudent course whether you are talking about a whole country being wasted with radioactive substances or withhold the truth about UFOs that would devastate the whole world in terms of everything humans hold dear.

In other words how would you expect them to act and what would you want?
'Same answer, a no-brainer, do as little as possible.
And that is exactly what we are seeing.

When people start getting stomach ulcers, have digestion problems, children get leukemia, thyroid and growth problems, what do you say then? Those political leaders will go down in history as genociders. If there was a danger to children, they should be moved to a place of safety.

It seems to me the nodding ducks are trying to protect their pensions. They had 50 years to sort out those safety problems, but they just rubber-stamped everything.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry but no government should hold secrets that will harm people. We all as humans have a right to know what's going on when it affects our health and security. Japan have no right to withheld any information about the nuclear rods that are killing people in Japan and also around the bloody world. How can they keep this hidden from us all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join