It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't Obama Sign-Up For Obama-Care? My Conspiracy Theory:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A question to those more knowledgeable than I regarding the subject of hacking:

What would be the extent of personal and financial information that a sophisticated, international (possibly even foreign state-sponsored) or politically-motivated domestic hacker might be able to garner from Obama's unsecured information on Healthcare.gov?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don’t think there’s any conspiracy here persay, its just that the program sucks and he knows it.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

SirMike
I don’t think there’s any conspiracy here persay, its just that the program sucks and he knows it.

Really? How come he is telling everyone how great it is? Surely, he wouldn't lie to the American people about something as important as Obamacare.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

So you want to spend your days speculating?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

...WHY won't Barack Obama SIGN UP at Healthcare.gov?

Why You Ask,,, The answer is Simple:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

It's not a requirement to use the web site to sign up. But if a person does use it the data that is captured is nothing more than what is already being pushed around the web already. Millions use online banking and tax services which store similar data.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

usertwelve
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks. So they are saying he still plans to sign up? Isn't this thread a bit premature then?

No, actually it's NOT!
Obama was So Proud of ACA he should have been on TV at the screen as the First American
to Sign Up and Pave the Way.
It's Very Telling that he didn't and that they have issued wavers to many of their supporters.
Have you seen N. Pelosi or H. Reid signing up their families?
Didn't think so, they have the option,every year just like my husband when FEHB has their Open Season from Nov. 11th to Dec. 9th to change their Health Care Coverage.

Has any one reported them Stumbling All Over Themselves To get In Front Of A News Camera And Use ACA and Show Their Results and How Happy they Are With their New Premiums?
No,, I didn't Think So and Why is that?

I'm just saying, respectfully,,, I don't think they ever were going to sign up.

edit on 6-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

usertwelve

So you want to spend your days speculating?

One thing you can count on....
I won't be making excuses for him....
Like some feel a need to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thought we were talking about Obama? The reality is it was not a good idea for him to say he would sign up as it doesn't even make sense other than to make a statement. His healthcare will always be provided by the government for the rest of his life.

Since we're talking about "theories" here as stated in the OP, my theory is they want to make a spectacle of his sign up using the web site and broadcast it in some form. This won't happen until they are confident the site will work.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I take it you inferred some type of excuse from me. Can you point it out so I can retract it?
Thanks.
edit on 12/6/2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
C'mon people...ask yourselves:

Would a man, that half the population argueably doesn't believe is a natural born American, put his personal information on a computer system with little or no security at all when he already has better healthcare that he isn't legally obliged to change?
You've a better chance of seeing Big Foot.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I already posted this but it is not a requirement to use the web site to sign up. Not that it matters to the mob.

ACA Signup: Ignore Rightie Complaints, Use the Phone and Finish in an Hour

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I suspect it has been mentioned already as there are 30 replies ahead of this, but the reason is that he has a fraudulent social security number. The original holder of that number is long dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Knowledgeable programmers have stated that there are way too many lines of code in Healthcare.gov than what is necessary. Millions more lines of code than there should be. 500 million lines of code for a simple website?

www.dailykos.com...

You gotta ask yourself, why is this so? A hugely complicated mess of a website that doesn't work.....or does it??

My first thought is that this is a data mining operation on a massive scale. They know this isn't going to work...pretty sure they're going for the single payer system. I don't pretend to know the end result of all this snooping. I only know that it stinks to high heaven, I don't trust it, and I won't even visit the website.

That may explain why Obama doesn't "sign up". It's not meant to actually work in the way we were told it would.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Any refusal, by Mr. Obama, to sign up for Obamacare, would only be one of his rare displays of common sense.

The only conspiracy, that I see, involving Obamacare, is the active participation of top Democrats in betraying US citizens, by passing, and continuing to support, such fraudulent legislation.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 916America/Chicago12RAmerica/Chicago2013-12-06T15:00:00-06:00Fridayu00America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

usertwelve

I take it you inferred some type of excuse from me. Can you point it out so I can retract it?
Thanks.

Here:ATS Post
Here:ATS Post
and here:ATS Post

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ah yes, my questions to the OP. Which part is me making an excuse?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Eryiedes
C'mon people...ask yourselves:

Would a man, that half the population argueably doesn't believe is a natural born American, put his personal information on a computer system with little or no security at all when he already has better healthcare that he isn't legally obliged to change?
You've a better chance of seeing Big Foot.

-Peace-

On the other hand, what better way to dispel all of those fears and rumors, then to put all of his private data up for hacking the same way he so callously mandates all of the American public to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

usertwelve

Ah yes, my questions to the OP. Which part is me making an excuse?

This one,

Isn't this thread a bit premature then?

says, "We haven't given the Emperor enough time yet."

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Considering overall he is a millionaire...he doesnt need to. He can afford his family's medical expenses. So why should he? to prove a point?

The rich dont do things the same way the rest of us HAVE to....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join