It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London ufo on Russian tv

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

See above edit

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Bring forth your witnesses to this supposed UFO event and then we'll discuss more. However, I don't think any witnesses will come forward to this event somehow, even though it's central London with MILLIONS living in it.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

FlySolo

Zcustosmorum
reply to post by FlySolo

Bring forth your witnesses to this supposed UFO event and then we'll discuss more. However, I don't think any witnesses will come forward to this event somehow, even though it's central London with MILLIONS living in it.

No, bring forth my "stuff" that I post that you accuse of idiocy.

Hypothetical, do you think if the camera picked up your "UFO" clearly, there'd be a little alien waving at the viewers of Russia Today? Or would that little alien be making an insulting sign to the viewers? Just curious is all.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

FlySolo

Zcustosmorum

FlySolo

Zcustosmorum
reply to post by FlySolo

No, bring forth my "stuff" that I post that you accuse of idiocy.

Hypothetical, do you think if the camera picked up your "UFO" clearly, there'd be a little alien waving at the viewers of Russia Today? Or would that little alien be making an insulting sign to the viewers? Just curious is all.

It's an alien flipping you off.

You see, all you've got is ridicule because well, in essence, you've got nothing. Show me my posts where I come off as a loon. Otherwise admit you're trolling.

edit on 7-12-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Bloody rude alien then hahaha

You still never answered the question and I hate to tell you this, but there is nothing in that video. And I never called you a loon, over-enthusiastic UFO guy, that's possibly bordering on paranoia sums it up better I think.

If you know your UFO history btw, throughout the hundreds of years (if not thousands) of reported sightings, and accepting that some UFOs may be extra-terrestrial, I somehow doubt very much that they're going to show up anywhere in an RT video, or any news channel video for that matter.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You still never answered the question

Logically challenged you are. Instead of regurgitating skeptic's typical, "no witnesses, no ufo" why not ask yourself why no witnesses on a majority of filmed sightings? You're a believer aren't you? So you say...

And I never called you a loon

No you didn't, but you inferred it with the comment "posting the stuff you do" Whereas "stuff" is plural and "you do" is the act of "doing" my fine witted friend. So I ask you again, what other stuff??? Ahhh alas, you must have been EXAGGERATING to help with your point on only THIS thread.

I somehow doubt very much that they're going to show up anywhere in an RT video, or any news channel video for that matter.

I fail to see the logic in that assumption. Do they not show up on a plethora of other unintended ufo captures on film? What difference does it make where and who owns the camera?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's pointless even debating this, I refer you to my lack of witnesses statement because it is a very valid point.

And, when I said stuff, I referred to the stuff on this thread, I have no idea what your other threads are all about because I haven't looked and nor do I think it's relevent to this debate.

Exagerrating? As in, like exageratting a mundane video to make it seem like there's a UFO in it?

Anyway, I stand by previous points.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Then be a little more careful on how you construct your arguments in the future.

As for the witness thing. Lets say, for the sake of argument it is a ship (which I never claimed it to be FYI) flying at a high rate of speed. How quick on your toes or rather fingers, must one be to get a picture of that?
Now please, just be honest with yourself before replying.

Further, I added another ufo clip from RT and one with an obvious gull a page back. Please take the time to respond to those. And, if you're a really good boy I'll send you a link to a FLY ufo thread in which my stance is the same as in this thread. If you're up for the challenge.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

FlySolo

wmd_2008

FlySolo

'Cause tv cameras don't have shutter speeds so you know

PROVE IT!!!

If fact before you make any other threads on stupid assumptions read here about SHUTTER ANGLE for pro quality studio tv/video cameras.

Shutter Angle

Lots of members are long time camera/video users some even pro so learn a little before you make assumptions on what you think you see!!!
edit on 7-12-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

I take it back. Video cameras have shutter speeds, I stand corrected. But have a got something for you and all the others who flocked to this thread (pun intended) to poo poo on my common sense.

THIS is a bird

See how in focus it is gliding downward? Notice the wings, the shape, color. Also, for my quick witted anonymous ATS friends, see how slow it is going compared to the OP video and at a much further distance away? Why O why is that bird in focus and the OP "bird" (which must be much much closer to the camera to give the illusion of speed) is not?

If the UFO or "unidentified object" is a gull gliding past the window, then it's not going any faster than you can wave your hand in front of your face or 35 miles per hr. As for bird of prey? Well that could be possible except for one thing, it's gliding horizontally. Gull, goose, pigeon or falcon gliding horizontally will all glide at relatively the same speed provided they are not accelerating from gravity.

I'm just not convinced that a digital tv camera at 25-30 fps will not catch the details of an object 10' away traveling 35 miles per hour.

ETA: Another RT bird (sarcasm)

So that was taken at the exact same settings as the RT video please prove that!!!

Shutter Angle

Also on the link above did you even bother to look at the animation?

Now if everyone goes to the link scrolls down to appearance you see an animation of footballs move your cursor over the shutter angle and see the ball change from a slightly blurred sphere to a complete blurred streak just like the bird in the RT video

CASE CLOSED!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THREAD CLOSED due to near page fulls of OFF-TOPIC personal jabs, insults and commentary unbecoming civility & decorum.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join