It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli SWAT team 6 second swoop to 'save' four-year-old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Next time let's hope it's not a 25 year old (courtesy of Jeff Waters and family)

SWATTED

edit on 6 12 13 by AsianAlienKungFusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Wookiep
That's how to get it done.
All done with ropes and flash grenades, all is well. Much better than the U.S. version where SWAT teams kill dogs that bark and shoot anyone who moves with lethal force.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

While I get what you are saying I would not be so quick to generalize.

Secondly you need to take into account the difference in laws between the 2 countries.

Third you need to take into departmental policy...

Had this attempt failed I can just imagine how this thread would be going...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

looked like a cluster ...... to me

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

TucoTheRat

.....why?

A swat team for an unarmed family member who will not open the door? WHY?

Why is this cool?

Are people so incapable now a days? What ever happened to telling the uncle he is going to get his ars kicked if he does not cut the crap, then breaking down the door ON YOUR OWN and getting the girl?

Christ all mighty! Who gives a crap.

The Rat.

Why ? These two paragraphs should explain.

"Mentally ill man who imprisoned his niece"

"The unnamed 30-year-old had allegedly refused to open the door to relatives and then police who attempted to negotiate with him.
After officers could not talk the man out of the seventh floor apartment in Ashkelon, the SWAT team were called to access the building through the windows and roof."

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

xavi1000

TucoTheRat

.....why?

A swat team for an unarmed family member who will not open the door? WHY?

Why is this cool?

Are people so incapable now a days? What ever happened to telling the uncle he is going to get his ars kicked if he does not cut the crap, then breaking down the door ON YOUR OWN and getting the girl?

Christ all mighty! Who gives a crap.

The Rat.

Why ? These two paragraphs should explain.

"Mentally ill man who imprisoned his niece"

"The unnamed 30-year-old had allegedly refused to open the door to relatives and then police who attempted to negotiate with him.
After officers could not talk the man out of the seventh floor apartment in Ashkelon, the SWAT team were called to access the building through the windows and roof."

Well spank me thrice and hand me to my Grams!

I did not read the part where the swat was called in for an unarmed man who refused to open the door!

I just thought it was a normal everyday family matter outside of Southie but, it turns out it's just a normal thing that Only happens in Southie!

Damn! In that case they should have called in Chuck Norris!

My mistake good Sir.

The Rat.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Well Tuco, just for one moment imagine mentally ill men is holding your 4 year old daughter hostage.Again you lost sir, the same like in the movie.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I say the greatest commando action by Israeli forces is still Raid on Entebbe.

But those who are wondering why there was not more flash bang, remember that a little four year-old girl was still in there.

They had to do what was necessary to prevent harm coming to her.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Well Tuco, just for one moment imagine mentally ill men is holding your 4 year old daughter hostage.

Good point Blondie would totally call in the Israeli swat....

Again you lost sir, the same like in the movie.

You totally miss the essence of Tuco, and the movie, if you think he LOST hahaha.

But, you got a star from me because you posted an epic ending none the less. It could be said that the ending which was much longer than six second is now the highlight of this thread so, it can't be said that you don't deliver!. *thumbs up*

The Rat.
edit on 9-12-2013 by TucoTheRat because: Blondie! you know what you are! your nothing but a son of a BiiiiAHYAHYAH wa,wa,wa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join