It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Something NOT Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello guys and gals how are we today?

Over here in the UK, things are not great, but they are better than they were a couple of years ago (If you ask me). Fuel prices have crept down, the economy is beginning to recover and the future, apparently, is starting to look better. Now, that is just a "On the face of it" comment. I know things deep down are bad, I really know. So please take my comments purely as I described.

This very general sense led me to an interesting theory. THEORY, not fact. I present this theory as a statement, as it's easier.

It seemed say 4-6 years ago, governments and rulers were driving everything into the ground. As if preparing for something to happen. You could say they were making it for us to have less to lose when, whatever this thing was, happened. However, it didn't. The "thing" that they was preparing for, never happened. Why? Well me dunno. But this really did leave them with their pants down.

Since then, they have been scrapping to recover whilst hiding something, and it has proved very difficult. Because they didn't plan recovery, they didn't have anything further than, dare I say, 2012? (MASSIVE PINCH OF SALT APPLIES THERE).

What do you think? It's way out there and pretty ridiculous, but it's just something that cropped up in my mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

The economies of the west are NOT getting better. It's a sham. Britain has approx' all in £10 TRILLION worth of debt. The budget deficit has been tackled by 25%. That's the deficit. Not national debt. So still 75% to go. We've been lied to for years, it's not going away. Our children's children will be paying this debt off. Maybe.

As for "something" not coming to fruition, maybe all the campaigners, protesters, people who won't lie down, it's those people getting the word out that have possibly stalled the grand plan.

edit on 6-12-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Yeah I know the debt and whatever is much worse than what "They" say.

Like I said this is just on the face of it and a total theory.

However, like you said, the campaigners etc could have stalled it. Stalled it or stopped it entirely? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It could be that you temporarily have in place slightly less damaging policies, so the pace of destruction has slowed.

It might be that whoever is in charge of your managed implosion saw that they were heating up your pot too quickly and decided to turn things back to simmer. Either you were reaching implosion too quickly for TPTB, or you were getting done before the rest of the world.

Remember, if the Grand Plan is to install a New World Order, then it serves no one's purpose for things to crash too quickly in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

It hasn't stopped i don't think. I think the Illuminati are a phantom menace, a non existent 'bad guy'. A cover so to speak for what's really going on.
Take all the bad and give it a name. Someone to blame. The people think they're making a difference, meanwhile the true plan continues.
It's possible however someone has accidentally stumbled across something and that's why the plan may have stalled a bit or required re-direction.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Interesting, the illuminati as a cover.

I reckon your right, the big plan is probably still in motion. Just not for now.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I think there just isn't as much fear being pushed down our throats. Iran? Meh. North Korea? Meh. It's already pretty bad financially for people so what can the media tell us now that is more scary than not knowing where your next meal comes from (not me, just in general)?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

EA006
reply to post by brace22

It hasn't stopped i don't think. I think the Illuminati are a phantom menace, a non existent 'bad guy'. A cover so to speak for what's really going on.
Take all the bad and give it a name. Someone to blame. The people think they're making a difference, meanwhile the true plan continues.
It's possible however someone has accidentally stumbled across something and that's why the plan may have stalled a bit or required re-direction.

You just described Keyser Söze.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

If it was me and i wanted a NWO i'd create a monster. Feed it, throw in some puppet 'friends' and let it run it's course while i in the background had free reign to do what i wanted.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

You seem to have it all worked out

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Just speculation. I won't be sure anything's going on until they create a law that turns my country into a military theatre, spies on me, takes my licensed gun forcefully, makes me buy things i don't want......oh....
edit on 6-12-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The aliens are late in coming. Maybe their craft had a malfunction and had to stop to make repairs! They will be here a year or so later than planned.

new topics

top topics

join