It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Johnny Handsome and Why Should We Care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
On one of my inane jaunts through Google today, looking for heartwarming pictures of Bill and Monica to round out the televised ceremonies at the Clinton Library, I ran across this article by Johnny Handsome.

Now, I honestly don't have the slightest idea who Johnny Handsome really is, except that he is, undeniably, quite handsome and he has some very good advice for Americans and I thought I would share that advice with you.

moynihaninstitute.org...

Johnny asserts that the torch has passed to the current generation of the young and that the dangers we face today equal, if not surpass, those of the Second World War.

I happen to agree with Mr. Handsome.

What say ye? Are you ready for the challenge of being America's "Greatest Generation?"

[edit on 04/11/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Grady, I have to say I have read a lot of posts from you, and normally, I remove my hand from the keyboard, and just shake my head.

I thought that was a very good article, although still not sure as to the seriousness of it. It was littered with sarcasm, which is fine, but makes me question the writters sincerity?

Regardless, thanks for the post, and as always I am and always will be willing to do my part...

Did you see the this one there as well, gave me a chuckle, but then again, momma says I ain't right in the head

moynihaninstitute.org...

[edit on 11/18/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The author is very sophisticated in his use of satire, but his message is very sincere, in my judgement. Yes, I did see the article you posted--very funny. I've bookmarked this site for future reference.

[edit on 04/11/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have read about 5 of the articles now that they have. Although by no means are they PC. Being that everyone is sooo sensitive as to not want to offend anyone; there is truth in everyone of the articles I have read...So, thank you for find this website.

new topics

top topics

join