It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eccentrics Unite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I figured most of us on this site are a bit off-beat from the rest of society. Thought maybe it would be best to offer up a thread where eccentrics that can't find a suitable mate in person could potentially meet-up from ATS.

So as I'm recalling, it's against T & C to offer a lot of personal information on who you are on this site. I figured simply stating your gender and state should be allowed. So interested members can list their state and gender, then prospective members can search their profiles/posts/threads, and decide if they want to PM or not. Nothing else needs to be given out.

Honestly? I'm single and bored. Decent looking guy, decent personality, I just don't click with most that I meet. I was interested in utilizing such a thread. So I made one.

I'll break the ice.

Texas male here.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There you go, Boncho! I'm sure you can find some other asexual Et's from that side of the galaxy here on ATS.

Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I LOVE me some eccentrics. I've always wanted to be one. Eccentrics are just neurotics with flair...that something "extra" if you will. Alas, my nueroses are too plain and ordinary.

Having said that: Brilliant heterosexual from the mountains of Alabama. Compassionate, passionate, gifted, and "carrying" ahem.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

I just heard of this site where you can meet like-minded people in your geographical area. It's worth a look see.

top topics

join