It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple scientific documents conclude hexaflourosilicic acid is poison.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You can't really tell the difference. I'm sure it's more than subtle, but to find that data... would be very difficult, if it even exists. I was making a point. At some point common sense is necessary.

What you could figure is the average rate at which the kidney can get rid of circulating fluoride, vs the average fluoride intake through the diet for people within a given country. That difference would give you a rough rate of bio-accumulation. You could then multiply that through the years and begin to have an understanding of when this bio-accumulation could start causing serious problems.

If it's roughly 500 years for 1ppm water, and we consider the average human to ingest what, 3 liters per day? That's 3mg per day from water alone. I can't help but think that the total source from elevated levels of all ingested products might end up being 5 times greater or more. That's within a human lifetime.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

You have to also take into consideration that the animal will get rid of some of the fluoride as well as the plant will. How much? Not sure. I would be willing to knock it in half just to save the argument. You plan on living to 250?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

How old I live depends on far too many factors for me to ponder anytime soon. It sometimes ties into other stray thoughts of the future. Fun.

I'm certain the figure is more than 2x less than 500 years.

The same basic equation would hold true for any other living entity. Rate of intake over detox. You're now eating products which have accumulated this fluoride from their diet. It's moving up the chain concentrating as it goes. The grass takes in the water. The cow eats the grass, and drinks the water, eats the feed used of pesticides containing fluoride compounds...We eat the cow that ate the grass that took in the water, and feed containing pesticides, and we ingest the RX fluoride compounds, and whiz it into our streams, and drink the water, and so on... It's a lot less linear than some people are imagining.

I think, at the very least, honest discussion and studies should be done to look at the actual rate of intake of fluoride compounds from the diet, all sources included. It does seem that some individuals would be at an elevated risk, as well. If fluoride can give you skeletal fluorosis, it means that it bonds to certain minerals, like calcium and magnesium in the bone. Many people are deficient in mag. Their bodies could be applying it in at an accelerated rate to make up for the loss.

So I'm not convinced that it's not a potential poison being in our water supply. There is no good reason for me to ingest it. Never had a cavity, and been mostly off flurodated water for the last 13 years. You can choose as you like. Figure I get a good enough dose from my loose leaf chai.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You shower/bath in fluorine laced water.
Your tea is laced with fluorine.
You drink fluorine laced water.
You drink beverages with fluorine laced water in it.
The livestock drinks fluorine laced water.
A large amount of medicine has fluorine in it.
You are sprayed with barium,strontium and aluminum salts (chem-trail geo-engineering) that increase uptake of fluorine ion in the body.
Vegetables are sprayed with fluorine containing pesticides.

Remember to take your mercury/viral vector/nano tracking device anti-vaccines too sheeple.
edit on 5-12-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

I change the shower head filter thrice yearly! (takes out roughly 1/2 the fluoride)

My tea is not so sourced! The fluoride compounds are naturally occurring

On rare occasion. I'm sure your mind can fill in the blanks by now!

no

likely

rx free since 2000

You are sprayed with barium,strontium and aluminum salts (chem-trail geo-engineering) that increase uptake of fluorine ion in the body.

not sure, chief. I can see a potential plot, and coverup, but really? if I had a clue, i'd be insane.. not necessarily incorrect.

Only on occasion. I usually purchase organic *fingers-crossed*

Remember to take your mercury/viral vector/nano tracking device anti-vaccines too sheeple.

not sure if they're wittingly trying to screw up with vaccines, but what I'm witnessing is that they're at the very best, not too effective anymore, and at worst, causing all sorts of issues for a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I was talking strictly on fluoride intake. Not on general health.

That would make me a billionaire if I could accurately tell a person how long they could live.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

edit on 5-12-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

You seem so concerned about fluoride and I only ask because you seem to think it is everywhere. Have you ever gotten your blood tested for fluoride levels? If I thought it was harmful AND everywhere, I would do that. Please post your disappointing (to you) results.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Troll or bad humour... ahhhaha

Pathetic, really.

Cant even argue the points.

Oh well... no skin off my nose, bud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join