It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-fear mongerers are ruining this site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Edit: Double Post
edit on 13-12-2013 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

KyoZero

Char-Lee
reply to post by schuyler

So OP is suggesting people who question fear mongering are ruining this site?

or people who just like the sound of their words, calling everything they read FEar Mongering and oh yes...make sure you "deny ignorance". Talk about parroting is there a thread on here where that line is not used?

and yet...we so-called shills and disinfo agents (see also: members who don't believe things at the drop of a hat) have been JUST as insulted and laughed at when we don't believe every single whacked-out and unproven "fact" that people throw at us

I can think of plenty of examples but here is my favorite

2012 was supposed to be it for us. The end, game over based on highly illogical and completely BS information about a calendar which didn't actually end. Ok so they believed the world was ending. Then when it didn't for the MILLIONTH time end as predicted, the dates changed...again and again and again

So when others tried to show why the believer's predictions were false, we got the same vitriol and hatred that OP here is claiming believers get and yes it has been this way since at least 2008 when I joined. I won't speak for pre 2008 as I wasn't here. I took a two-three year break because I got sick of it.

Look people want to believe conspiracies. That is why they are here and yes even I believe that many things are not what they seem. The problem is every little crack in the ground now is a conspiracy. Every time an earthquake happens it was HAARP. Every time a hurricane occurs it was a government plot. Every time _____ happens it was _____ blank.

And yet, there is never solid proof

It goes on and on...I remember when 2012 ended without the bang everyone so desperately wanted I came back to rub faces in it. I decided against it. Instead I just lurked and read and bam...there it was again...new date, new calculation blah blah ad nauseam

Please don't pretened that the CTers aren't' just as guilty as the naysayers are. They can and have been just as ugly...it's on both sides

KyoZero

I agree with you here too and you do have some good valid points. There are many silly posts. I guess I just try to ignore them as I seriously don't have the energy. But it would be annoying.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Well there isn't anything really wrong with much said here. I think if both sides looked in a mirror we'd see guilt on all sides

good ole humanity

KyoZero

<< 1  2  3   >>

join