It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something intersting happen to me today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
One day my friend and me where siting around hanging out we desided that we where going to go see a move so when we left we noticed this plumber van following us. This in of it self did not bother us at first we just ignored it and went about are ways. So then we go in to the movies nothign really happens alteast that we could tell. As we are leaveing we see two guys in suit well we just once agian think we are alittle bit crazy ignoreing it agian.... Then we leave and we start heading back to his house this same Plumbers van follows us agian now we are not thinking its just something random..... Then my friend and i deside to go to his house as we go inside i crap you not ten min. after we are there the two guys in the suits are there .... they ask us for are names and we asked who they where they showed us there badages they where FBI....... which freak us out right there but they wanted to know about the his parents friend next door.... no the question is ....: if they wanted the guy next door why would the be following us >?????

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
lol i can see the mib link but what else has t got to do with ufo's i would ask the people they wanted to talk to and get some more info

join