It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paul Walker Thread - Conspiracy?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
just found this info .. the website nodisinfo.com is stating that he faked his death with help of his own crew..

smirking Cornoner

now...even though with all the pic they have on the site, could they be sued? If so, why would they do something so like this knowing they would be ?

only reason they would do something like this is, they have enough clout to dish out the $$$$$

The GuardianTV take on the website

edit on 27-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

I haven't studied this case much, but I do think those pics show more damage than you should see from a FRONT end collision. Fire notwithstanding, the front was hit, but the back seems very damaged, too. Now, an exploding gas tank COULD easily do that, but why would it explode? Even if it did, skilled drivers losing control like that seems a bit fishy. Besides, from the first time I heard about this, from my-sister-the-skeptic, it sounded WRONG. It didn't ring true. Why, I don't know, but it's a gut feeling.

The big question would be the WHY, of course. If this wasn't a bizarre accident, there has to have been a reason. Something like that would have to be planned, too, so it can't be something he just learned that night. Not likely, anyway. The "why" is the key, though.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Read back to the page before this... I posted a screencap that showed his death by car being reported by PortlandPI, on November 29; a full day before he died...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well, that's interesting! A day early, and they even state "Saturday night" in the article, printed on Friday?!?!? How much does anyone want to bet they print a notice claiming this was a "mistake" in the date? Did you happen to see it that Friday?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

They had two versions of the event. One version was with barely any details surrounding the event; not even that the driver was roger rodas; this was placed on November 29. The 'full story' was released the night of his death.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well I'm glad to come back to ATS and see my thread surviving rather well. I wish I had time ( at work ) to review everyone's comments and all, but it seems that most of my sentiment has been nailed. I appreciate everyone's feedback and might jump back on the bandwagon to put some more data ( now that it's been a month? ) together; but regardless of whether I do or not, thanks to everyone who pitched in on the conversation; and cheers to those of you who didn't discount my theory immediately.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Komodo
just found this info .. the website nodisinfo.com is stating that he faked his death with help of his own crew..

smirking Cornoner

now...even though with all the pic they have on the site, could they be sued? If so, why would they do something so like this knowing they would be ?

only reason they would do something like this is, they have enough clout to dish out the $$$$$

The GuardianTV take on the website

edit on 27-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

AH! Thank you!

This only solidifies my suspicion. I hadn't yet seen all of this information.

Now; If you'll excuse me, I've gotta go find myself a Paul Walker...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

I am sorry to break this through to you, for you:

NO CONSPIRACY!

The damn morron went hugging a tree while being in a car that was going too fast.

Guess what.

He died there on the spot.

Also to ice your cake he went out in fumes....

You get the picture?

The only one conspiring is you against reality. Against your self.
Get a grip, but foremostly,

GET A LIFE!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

They had two versions of the event. One version was with barely any details surrounding the event; not even that the driver was roger rodas; this was placed on November 29. The 'full story' was released the night of his death.

So, they had a preliminary fake story ready, and someone goofed and printed it a day early. Why am I not surprised? The big question is, why was he killed? Has to be a reason. When I first heard of it, a few days after it happened (whatever happened), I thought then something seemed off, though I couldn't find any reason. Just a gut instinct.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A little knowledge about this type of porsche negates any theory about it. It ia NOT made to corner at high speeda. It is known to lose grip on the road. It is known to be more powerful than its suspension could handle.

Sorry, but no.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

All based on an erroneous and fantastical myth that these gearhead's took a car joyriding, when they knew it was already broken...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

All based on an erroneous and fantastical myth that these gearhead's took a car joyriding, when they knew it was already broken...
You really need to do more research. This car, in perfect working condition, is considered one of the most dangerous cars ever produced.

On top of that, it is quite normal to take a car out when it is not running properly, as a means to diagnose the problem.

No dice.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This car, in perfect working condition, is considered one of the most dangerous cars ever produced.

According to the official story, this car wasn't in 'perfect working condition'. Mainstream media reported at least a power-steering error and possibly brake issues.

On top of that, it is quite normal to take a car out when it is not running properly, as a means to diagnose the problem.

These guys wouldn't take a car joyriding at 90+ mph in a 40 mph zone when they knew this.. They are much smarter than that.. Combine this with the story that they had just left a relief charity... Come on they are going to be more responsible than that... Any car, especially a sports car, is dangerous if you are going exceptionally fast; however, you had a professional driver operating the vehicle in this case. I just don't believe this fantastic myth that they would be so irresponsible. Ergo, the whole story is questionable.. How could the car blow up like that if they weren't going that fast? Not to mention, that the collision occurred at the front end of the vehicle. That car was like..... wrapped around that twig of a tree... It just doesn't logically make sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

According to the official story, this car wasn't in 'perfect working condition'. Mainstream media reported at least a power-steering error and possibly brake issues.

Source? Only thing I have read was that it was stalling.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

These guys wouldn't take a car joyriding at 90+ mph in a 40 mph zone when they knew this.
If they knew what? That it was stalling? It actually makes a lot of sense, though, not very responsible. If it was stalling, testing it at high rpms is very reasonable (though, again, not very responsible)

They are much smarter than that
Two self proclaimed adrelanine junkies. 'Nuff said.

.. Combine this with the story that they had just left a relief charity...
The story? You mean the one purported by multiple witnesses and backed by photographic evidence?

Come on they are going to be more responsible than that...
Thats an area WELL KNOWN for racing. You think its the first time they took a car out around there?

Any car, especially a sports car, is dangerous if you are going exceptionally fast; however, you had a professional driver operating the vehicle in this case.

The sports car Paul Walker died in was so gnarly to drive ... Porsche WARNED its dealers, in writing, about letting just anyone drive the vehicle ... because it's hyper sensitive to road conditions. TMZ obtained a copy of a memo sent from Porsche HQ to multiple dealers in the Midwest back in 2004 ... right before the $500K Carrera GT went on sale -- and it explains how ridiculously powerful the car is, but also that ... "this vehicle cannot drive over a Foster Beer can that is lying on its side." Read more: www.tmz.com...

www.tmz.com...

I just don't believe this fantastic myth that they would be so irresponsible.
Its a 'fantastic myth' that two people who fully admitted they were speed and adrenaline junkies would take a sports car out?

Ergo, the whole story is questionable.
Anything is questionable. You have yet to provide ANYTHING that backs up the notion that your questions are valid.

. How could the car blow up like that if they weren't going that fast?
www.cnn.com...

At 100+ mph,after being split in two, any car could 'blow up' (although, thats not what happened, it started on fire, it didnt 'blow up')

Not to mention, that the collision occurred at the front end of the vehicle. That car was like..... wrapped around that twig of a tree... It just doesn't logically make sense.
It hit a lightpole first.

Again, please do some research.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join