It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paul Walker Thread - Conspiracy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Well - if you folks at ATS are going to just write the whole thing off - I suppose nobody is going to acknowledge the potential issue; but before I give up on hoping that someone here is going to look past the simple answer - The Actual stretch of this road where the accident occurred is over a hundred yards from the nearest 'sharp turn'.

Disregard it; just as most of you disregard everything, but I'll be here not being ignorant.

murders require motive, he was an actor for Gods sake a guy that reads a fictional lines from a script in front of a camera. There is no motive, show respect for the dead by stop making stuff up just to fuel some fantasy or boredom you have.

Are you a detective? There was 2 people in the car. Roger Rodas was the driver of the vehicle. Paul Walker was a passenger. Since you are not a detective you have no idea if there is a motive or not. Having respect for the dead includes discovering the truth behind what happened to them. Maybe you should not be so judgmental of people and what they decide to discuss on a ATS in Skunkworks. Maybe the one with a motive here is you.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

ok Sherlock tell us all here what the motive is. and say it clearly im in need of a good laugh

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by stolarz79

They were doing almost 90 when they lost control, and hit the first sign. They hit the speed limit sign, then a light pole that came down, then the tree.

How do you know they were going 90? Where you there with a radar gun? Again, where you there? I read that the 40mph was the speed they were traveling.

www.nbcnews.com...

Guess that makes you a liar and nothing you say really trust worthy, huh.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Gerizo

ok Sherlock tell us all here what the motive is. and say it clearly im in need of a good laugh

Who is Sherlock? You are the one that brought up motive, the burden of proof is on you. Im not sure this is the place you come to get good laughs. Especially when the topic here is a dead celebrity. Its a bit morbid don't you think?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Who is Sherlock..your not a very good detective yourself go back to sleep zzzzz..but not behind the wheel ok

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by CardiffGiant

The Carrera GT is made of lightweight materials (the body is made of carbon fiber). That means a high speed impact is going to tear it to pieces.

What would you say happened to this GT?

Funny, if you did research about the car it would tell you the exact opposite. Oh, it has be mentioned that the car was stalling and that was the reason for the test drive in the first place.

Carrera GT Fast Facts
Key vehicle features:
• Carbon-fiber chassis/body with steel reinforcements
• Carbon fiber body/chassis construction

press.porsche.com...

Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer, carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic or carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastic (CFRP, CRP, CFRTP or often simply carbon fiber, or even carbon), is an extremely strong and light fiber-reinforced polymer which contains carbon fibers. The composite may contain other fibers, such as aramid e.g. Kevlar, Twaron, aluminium, or glass fibers, as well as carbon fiber.

Conversely, manufacturers developed omnidirectional carbon fiber weaves that apply strength in all directions. This type of carbon fiber assembly is most widely used in the "safety cell" monocoque chassis assembly of high-performance race-cars. Many supercars over the past few decades have incorporated CFRP extensively in their manufacture, using it for their monocoque chassis as well as other components. Cast vinyl has also been used in automotive applications for aesthetics, as well as heat and abrasion resistance.
en.wikipedia.org...

Monocoque (/ˈmɒnɵkɒk/ or /ˈmɒnɵkoʊk/) is a structural approach that supports loads through an object's external skin, similar to a pingpong ball or egg shell. This uses a system of box sections, bulkheads and tubes to provide most of the strength of the vehicle, to which the stressed skin adds relatively little strength or stiffness.
en.wikipedia.org...

Yup, totally sounds like a professional driver could lose control and crash into a pole,stop sign and cause that much damage when the vehicle is basically designed to protect you in a high speed crash. Then burn at temperature hot enough to melt steel in such a short amount of time. Do you realize the how hot it has to be for steel to melt? I am not ignorant to the fact that accidents do happen and people die either. Many have lost their lives as someone posted earlier. This however does not look that way IMHO.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Gerizo

Who is Sherlock..your not a very good detective yourself go back to sleep zzzzz..but not behind the wheel ok

English must not be your first language. I asked you who Sherlock was since you mentioned the name. I know who Sherlock Holmes is, but you made no sense. I am not a detective nor do I feel the need for you to tell me to go to sleep. I am AWAKE, unlike you. Your reply made no sense and is completely off topic. Which is exactly why you are commenting on this thread, to drive it off topic. Better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Interesting topic OP, thank you. Star and flag for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

you sound like your getting emotional....some people go to pieces after a celebrity dies I understand.
edit on 7-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Gerizo

you sound like your getting emotional....some people go to pieces after a celebrity dies I understand.
edit on 7-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

How do I sound like anything when I am merely typing? No one is going to pieces buddy. Just posting some responses on ATS. It happens quite often here. The one who seems to be crying for attention is you.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would just like to share something with those who believe there was not enough impact to that car. The following link will show that it was the heat, fire AND the impact that caused so much damage.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

brace22
I would just like to share something with those who believe there was not enough impact to that car. The following link will show that it was the heat, fire AND the impact that caused so much damage.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

i dont know man.
3 cars jamming down the highway, at highway speeds. 1 smashes the rail and then the other 2 smash into him. what i got from that story is that they all were 'probably' going faster than walker and rodes and that the impact was 'probably' more severe for that reason.
then all 3 of them were able to escape before the fire.

strikes me as odd then when walker and rodes crash at 'probably' a slower speed a block away from their take off point they cant make it out alive.
could it be from a device that went off inside the car?

does that not interest more people?
how may accidents have you all seen where all/some/one of the people in the car make it out?
i would say i have seen it a lot. get the paper in the morning and there is a story of some crash a few counties over. you know the usual story of 3 people in a car, late at night and they veer off the road and all sorts of damage happens. hitting stuff. rolling over. whatever.
yet, they make it out.
walker and his bud though both die from what i would think would have been a minor crash.

in my opinion, if they are going 40mph(as posted by the news link), then hitting what they hit would have been minor in the big scope of things. they should have been able to get out of that car.
i thin all the speculation of the high speeds is because of the amount of damage due to the EXPLOSIVE DEVICE.
makes perfect sense to me and it does not seem like a far stretch that someone would plant a device like that. for what reasons, who knows.
why does anyone murder people? or blow stuff up? or light stuff on fire?
seems absolutely possible to me

edit*
its harder for me to believe that some of you cant or wont accept this.
you would rather believe that a pro driver lost control of a car going at a low/normal rate of speed and the results are the leftovers of a car that looks like it was in a war zone.

edit on 7-12-2013 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm tired of this nonsense.

They were driving what has been hailed by many pro drivers as one of the most dangerous vehicles ever made. It has scared the crap out of far better drivers than these two.

The driver was NOT a pro. He had a little time on the racetrack. He had the money. He was better than most, but in no way would I consider his experience worthy of that car.

Don't talk about the performance potential of the car without talking about the performance potential of the car. Yeah, it has good brakes. My sedan takes about 10 feet longer to stop from 60 to 0 though. Good brakes aren't always good brakes. Same with tires. What's good on the track is NOT good on the street. We also have no clue what kind of brakes dude was running. It wouldn't surprise me if he slapped on a set of retard race composite nonsense that only work when they heat up on a track. Remember how fast that car is, brakes don't matter if you mess up. Mid 3 second 0-60 times are more than most people can handle. My car takes about 4.7 (stock, mine is more fun) to hit 60 and even with the AWD can put you in a world of hurt if you mess up your corner. Punch it in the corner or mess up your little rev match and before you can react you're in a heap of trouble. That Porsche is RWD, insanely high powered, revs high and quick, and will gladly throw out the ass over nothing.

The damage makes perfect sense. The thing is carbon fiber. Carbon fiber shatters. This car is also designed to break apart in three pieces, the idea being that the cockpit breaks loose from the ass and the nose keeping the occupant(s) safe. If you retard it into a pole, it's not going to be pretty. If you retard it into a pole (or tree) going fast, it's going to be nasty, and if you're going fast enough to hit a few trees (which the video clearly shows) it's going to be real nasty. Rosie O'Donnel nasty.

The media seems to think this was a 911. It was not. There weren't 4 seats (Google it, most 911 types have 4 seats). This was a high performance car set up for racing. It makes sense that Porsche put the gas tank in a different spot. They slapped it right between the occupants and the engine (which is in the rear) so that over the course of a race the car would be able to maintain that sweet sweet 50/50 weight balance while the gas level dropped. Now think about that in a crash. RIGHT BEHIND the occupants and IN FRONT OF THE ENGINE. We've all heard stories about people getting killed when they hit something and a loose object in the back flies forward decapitating them. Engine mounts break, engine hits gas tank, gas tank spews all over, BOOM.

This car could hit 100 before you finished a fear fart. I don't have a problem taking a lot of 15 MPH curves at let's pretend I said 40, in this car you could probably do a 90 degree angle at 120 mph. Get someone cocky behind the wheel, in a car like that, and I have no problem believing they could bounce the thing off a few trees and wind up with an explosion. Add to that the reports of the car having issues and it makes even more sense.

Exotics have a tendency to be driven by asshats and get totaled. They also have a fair share of fires. Too much cash and not enough sense is a bad combination for a sports car owner. Buy a Miata. Buy a BRZ. Buy a freaking Cayman if you want to get fancy. A Corvette is too much for most of these guys even though it's the best bang for the buck.

I didn't know much about Paul Walker before he died, only that I liked a few of his movies. He never was a Hollywood douche. I can't remember him getting in the spotlight for any nonsense typical of people his age. I heard a story about him anonymously (not so much now) buying a couple a wedding ring they couldn't afford, and some other nice things including his charity work. I think it's a tragedy he and his friend died, and for once I was a little sad about a celebrity death. I was touched when I read Vin Diesel hopped on a plane and went to see Walker's Mom and she said "I'm so sorry" when he got there.

Not sure if this is an actual quote from Paul Walker, and I suppose we have to ignore some grisly details, but "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling".

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The "before its news" website said it was a predator drone, and so this apparently sounded too out there, but an explosive device in the car does make sense in terms of probability and damage sustained by the vehicle. Also, when are predator drones ever really accurate to hit a moving target? Sadly though, many people are dismissing this as just a road accident, well in that case there should be an investigation if, as some are suggesting, the Porsche is so wildly out of control, it should be investigated. They investigated a Toyota that wouldn't stop accelerating, which is just silly, so why not investigate a Porsche that suddenly blows up?

My opinion is, a device in the car, not a predator drone, seems most plausible. Yes, I dare to express my opinion and I may respond to your snarky dissaproval of my comment, but no promises.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

filosophia
The "before its news" website said it was a predator drone, and so this apparently sounded too out there, but an explosive device in the car does make sense in terms of probability and damage sustained by the vehicle. Also, when are predator drones ever really accurate to hit a moving target? Sadly though, many people are dismissing this as just a road accident, well in that case there should be an investigation if, as some are suggesting, the Porsche is so wildly out of control, it should be investigated. They investigated a Toyota that wouldn't stop accelerating, which is just silly, so why not investigate a Porsche that suddenly blows up?

My opinion is, a device in the car, not a predator drone, seems most plausible. Yes, I dare to express my opinion and I may respond to your snarky dissaproval of my comment, but no promises.
This clearly wasn't "just an accident" on it's own. This "accident" had help in one form or another. I'd like to find out who the previous 5 owners were. Maybe I'll pay for a Carfax on that plate. I won't be posting the info here as we know what happens to those threads.

The chain of custody of the car needs to be investigated for say the prior week before the accident - did anyone else drive it and to where. Visitors to the garage where it's stored needs to be looked into, including people who work there and on that car. Maybe they have sign in logs or CCTV. Then visitors to the event need to be determined - same - sign in log and CCTV plus and media and personal videos, since this was a celebrity charity event.

The target, in my opinion, was Rodas and Walker just happened to be in the car. It was his car. Maybe Walker did drive it from time to time, but there would be no guarantee he would be in the car. Rodas on the other hand as owner, would more than likely be in it if it were driven.

Rodas was from El Salvador. He owned a recycling plant there. He was in the banking industry. There's all sorts of possibilities here.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
you guys are funny(not really)..i farted and pooped my pants..it must be a conspiracy from mcdonalds in conjunction with the underwear syndicate..there is no way it was just an accident..im a pro at passing gas. they are trying to make me late for my job interview with the cia, i know things about mcdonalds you know.
good day

edit on 7-12-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Domo1
I'm tired of this nonsense.

They were driving what has been hailed by many pro drivers as one of the most dangerous vehicles ever made. It has scared the crap out of far better drivers than these two.

The driver was NOT a pro. He had a little time on the racetrack. He had the money. He was better than most, but in no way would I consider his experience worthy of that car.

Don't talk about the performance potential of the car without talking about the performance potential of the car. Yeah, it has good brakes. My sedan takes about 10 feet longer to stop from 60 to 0 though. Good brakes aren't always good brakes. Same with tires. What's good on the track is NOT good on the street. We also have no clue what kind of brakes dude was running. It wouldn't surprise me if he slapped on a set of retard race composite nonsense that only work when they heat up on a track.

The damage makes perfect sense. The thing is carbon fiber. Carbon fiber shatters.

This car could hit 100 before you finished a fear fart. I don't have a problem taking a lot of 15 MPH curves at let's pretend I said 40, in this car you could probably do a 90 degree angle at 120 mph. Get someone cocky behind the wheel, in a car like that, and I have no problem believing they could bounce the thing off a few trees and wind up with an explosion. Add to that the reports of the car having issues and it makes even more sense.

Exotics have a tendency to be driven by asshats and get totaled.

why are you so tired of it?
this is in skunk works and we are having a discussion.
i dont get your points really.
good brakes arent always good brakes?? ok

thing is, this car had good brakes. there are links to vids in this thread with specs and test resullts on these brakes.
they were designed to stop. and on the street at that.
this is a street car. fact.
i didnt know cars like this tend to be driven by asshats.
i thought they were driven by collectors. by gear heads. by rare/exotic.sports car aficionados.

these guys were not pulling a fast and furious on the street out in front of a charity event.
since we know the type of brakes put on this car by porsche we should probably focus on that instead of whatever after markets 'might' be on it.
seems logical to mee.

i guess im just not on the same page as most.
after all these pages of discussion the damage still seems excessive and wrong for what they said happened.
to me the car having issues makes less sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

i agree with you on looking into who had access to the car for the previous week and i agree this there was something external that led to the accident and the damage.
i was talking to my wife about it this morning.
this guy is suppose to be some top rate financial adviser.

im thinking we are talking about consulting with people on how to invest money and things to buy that could give positive returns. seems right.
im thinking we are talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions... with me so far?

what about this?
maybe he gives what turns out to be bad financial advice to the wrong person. maybe a multi million dollar investment that does not give positive returns. then, someone is going to be very pissed off.
then, boom. bomb in the car.

that seems totally plausible and possible to me.

christ man the mob was sticking bombs in peoples cars for far less back in the 70's and 80's.

you mean to tell me that there could not be some pissed off el salvadorian tycoon running around out there with a score to settle?
seems absolutely possible to me.

i didnt know where he was from before now. dont really matter. i just knew he was into financial stuff. when you get up in the serious dollars, people dont play around when it comes to their money.
if there was someone out there with a bone to pick and they had the resources, im sure a very small yet effective device could have found its way into this car for this exact desire result.
i dont see how that is outside the realm of some peoples thinking.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CardiffGiant

Well I think something like this would come down to more than just giving bad financial advice, if it were a hit. I'd say it would be information on illegal activity or policy that could get some people into serious trouble. I'd also think it was an entity more so than an individual.

This guy was international. He wasn't a US citizen and had business in El Salvador. There's a lot of stuff happening in El Salvador and among them is money laundering. The ex-president is being investigated for missing $10million. There's a whole bunch of things happening there regarding human rights and the elite are trying to protect their asses. There could be a connection.

If he were the target, who ever would want to do this, would know he was going to be there that day. However, unless some authority follows up faithfully, we'll never get more than it was just an accident.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How can it not be known if speed was an issue?

If you can hear a tire pop... you can hear Porcshe Carerra
Gt rev its engine.

If any of you have heard this car in real life you would know what
I mean. It sounds like an Indi car more than a street car and.it
comes from the throat and not some coffee can exhaust like most
tunners.

A 2005 carrera gt racing it's engine WILL get your attention
from a kilometer away, even if you were in a car yourself with
the window cracked open.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>