It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Just how much attention is the research done by ATS members gotten from Washington or any of the worlds governments? From mainstream media?

How much attention have Greer and the boys got from Washington ?
Bassett's former congress members were only there because they were getting $20.000 each to be there , it was nothing more than a publicity stunt and a reason to make a video about the event to make money , nothing new came out of it and nobody in power paid it any attention .

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure needs your help to educate the masses and ignite change around the world! Crowd funding is going to help to fund the post-production cost for high quality DVD/Blu-ray Box sets
www.youtube.com...

The question I still want answered is who funded the Citizen Hearing , Steve Bassett wouldn't answer that question but said it would be answered after the event , to my knowledge the mystery backer is still a mystery .

De Void identifies an anonymous benefactor as the source of $1.1 million in funding for an event that promises to renew the momentum of previous initiatives pioneered by Dr. Steven M. Greer’s 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference
www.examiner.com...

Greer tells the story of how he briefed US officials including former director of the CIA James Woolsey on the ET situation yet Woolsey and the others there tell a different story .

It isn't about getting attention from MSM or worlds governments it's about finding the evidence that leads to the truth about the phenomenon , I believe some of that evidence has been presented here on ATS and it may point to something darker and more disturbing than just ET visitation .
Given a choice of who to believe , business men or researchers I'd put my money on the truth coming from the real researchers if it's there to be found .

edit on 7-12-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

gortex
The question I still want answered is who funded the Citizen Hearing , Steve Bassett wouldn't answer that question but said it would be answered after the event , to my knowledge the mystery backer is still a mystery

Hi Gortex,

The funder's name was Thomas Clearwater, a Canadian.

In relation to Greer, I'm still doing research for a rather long thread on him. Frankly, I'm not sure it's worth the effort - but it's been fairly amusing... I posted an outline of that thread at the link below a few weeks ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the info Isaac very interesting .

Executive producer of Citizen Hearing, Sirius movie, Bashar documentary, owner-operator of oil production company Vancouver
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Something that surprises me, somewhat in relation to Greer, but, more so in relation to fanatic followers is their domestication in regards to mention of Dead-Man's Triggers of information that would supposedly spill everything to everyone about everyone and everything.

There are delusional fanatics that gun down people for less reason and even no (perceived) reasons.

It would stand to reason were some 'truth-seeker' fanatic sorts dangled this promised threat of the answers to everything about everything on the death of such a personality, they'd have no choice but to engineer the demise of their information source.
Otherwise, they'd needs wait, and wait, and wait as everyone has been doing since the advent of modern interest in the UFO/Alien mythology phenomenon.

Greer has claimed a Dead-Man trigger of information to be released in case of his death, certainly as theatrical device to instill a sense of conviction that powerful people don't want him to talk about whatever he's talking about.
I'm just curious why no follower has offed him yet just so they could (hopefully) get at this oh-so-dangerous information that won't ever get released otherwise.

I personally don't think he has anything factual or real stashed away, otherwise, he'd be selling it.
Fanatics though?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by gortex

Still we need someone bringing this to public attention. Just how much attention is the research done by ATS members gotten from Washington or any of the worlds governments? From mainstream media?
Yeah just as I thought. You need money to have a voice loud enough. It is unfortunate that crap creeps in true but no one is listening to the little guys.
They just shake their heads or twirl their fingers around their ears and laugh about little green men effectively squashing the discussion.

It does no good to have a loud voice if you're pretty much written off as a loon.

That's likely what Steven Greer and his ilk have been in Washington. There's a reason why his "gearing" was with three retired members of Congress.

Because no sitting member will go near him or this subject with a 10 foot pole due to his antics.

Instead they are talking to the real people who are doing serious scientific investigation into life out there. There was a time when people like Greer might have been listened to by credible people but that time ran out probably around 1998.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by gortex

Still we need someone bringing this to public attention. Just how much attention is the research done by ATS members gotten from Washington or any of the worlds governments? From mainstream media?
Yeah just as I thought. You need money to have a voice loud enough. It is unfortunate that crap creeps in true but no one is listening to the little guys.

I agree.
There is no point preaching to the converted. Greer's disclosure project is all about raising awareness to the wider public audience. The work done by the members here is likely to be seen by less than 0.01% of the population, in other words it's a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

BullwinkleKicksButt
Greer's disclosure project is all about raising awareness to the wider public audience.

Greer's "disclosure project" is all about making money for Greer.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

The work done by the members here is likely to be seen by less than 0.01% of the population, in other words it's a waste of time.

Really ?

The Martian "flower" was dubbed as such when it was discussed on Above Top Secret forum. User Arken said the object's irregular form resembled the pistils of a flower. Apparently, some readers took away only the word "flower" from Arken's description.
au.ibtimes.com...

Now what if that discovery was as important as evidence of ET visiting this planet ? , I think the MSM would be all over it .

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dr. Greer does seem to be a caring thoughtful fellow, but have you looked at the prices for him to introduce you to aliens? $$$$$$$$$$ I would think he is smart enough, well educated enough, to devise a plan that would be able to sidestep financial logistics in order to introduce many more people to the alien entities he believes have our best interest at heart (which is a hilarious assumption).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Greer has claimed a Dead-Man trigger of information to be released in case of his death...

Greer's Dead Man's Trigger does exist and it has been leaked. As one would expect it contains nothing of any significance just Greer naming individuals who he claims have duped him out of money (oh, the irony).
His "life in peril" claim is part of the show. At one of the fee-paying gatherings at his home he asked members of the audience to volunteer to be his personal security. (Presumably they were expected to take the bullet or throw themselves onto the live grenade). He implied the threat to his life was at its highest level! As always happens, the assassins were as absent as the ETs - the only thing that showed up was Greer's bank account. The last show he held he hired pantomime security guards and had everyone locked in the building - to keep out the assassins, of course. Some people are in awe of his claims, most people laugh their sock off.

Greer's Dead Man's Trigger

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Every video of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure here:
areenatunkio.blogspot.fi...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

nighthawk1954

I love Steve, to me he knows his stuff! A must see is Sirius.

Saying one loves Steven Greer is an admission to loving LIES.

Steven Greer is a Fraud.

I highly recommend this thread: The Problem with Greer.

He's quite renown for his fraud.

Further: UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame - Steven Greer

Plenty people like him because he tells them what they WANT to hear. You win more friends with Honey than with Vinegar, as they say. This all lies though, and there's a number of credible people he's tricked into participating in his Disclosure project that will no longer associate with him.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

JadeStar

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by gortex

They just shake their heads or twirl their fingers around their ears and laugh about little green men effectively squashing the discussion.

It does no good to have a loud voice if you're pretty much written off as a loon.

That's likely what Steven Greer and his ilk have been in Washington. There's a reason why his "gearing" was with three retired members of Congress.

Because no sitting member will go near him or this subject with a 10 foot pole due to his antics.

Instead they are talking to the real people who are doing serious scientific investigation into life out there. There was a time when people like Greer might have been listened to by credible people but that time ran out probably around 1998.

So who would they be talking to? Are we looking for something like the Advanced Theoretical Physics group that operates under the radar?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

1ofthe9

JadeStar

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by gortex

So who would they be talking to? Are we looking for something like the Advanced Theoretical Physics group that operates under the radar?

Pretty much. People doing actual scientific research and publishing papers.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The first and last time I heard of Steven Greer was back in 2010 when my brother read portions of "Disclosure" out loud to me. We both found the book to be jaw dropping.

Now I'm learning that Mr. Greer is thought to be a fraud and a liar by the most outspoken participants of this thread. What does this mean of the book "Disclosure" that bears his name? Did he make up all those first-hand accounts? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

TruthLover557
The first and last time I heard of Steven Greer was back in 2010 when my brother read portions of "Disclosure" out loud to me. We both found the book to be jaw dropping.

Now I'm learning that Mr. Greer is thought to be a fraud and a liar by the most outspoken participants of this thread. What does this mean of the book "Disclosure" that bears his name? Did he make up all those first-hand accounts? Just curious.

If they are in his book they can't very well be first-hand accounts, can they?
edit on 9-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

1ofthe9

How do you know about their operation? Do you have a ground-penetrating radar system?
edit on 9-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

draknoir2

This logic 'I see something wrong in the story, therefore cross, trash and burn in fire the whole story' is a very dumb approach, it is even unfortunate to see such way of thinking.

So just because people are invited by someone, 'Greer', that automatically makes them fraud too? Science asks for proof, where is the proof when you name call this and that and the third and the 5th person a fraud and not a first-hand account?

So proof goes only for denying and not verifying when you name call someone does not require a proof? Is this how scientific logic works? 'I have a fraud person organizing the meeting, therefore all participants are actors and liars'. And I've even read- the Congressmen and their position has been staged. More crap than that?

I for one have watched the videos, half of them and I see there is quite interesting accounts, IF YOUR GONNA BE SCIENTIFIC BE GOD DAMN OBJECTIVE. I do not know if all accounts are true but I do not name call this and that liar without having a reason or proof. oh right the reason is' Greer was there, so all are liars'

There is plenty of things they said that are valid and I do not care that Greer was there!

What a bunch of scoffers here this ATS, and you call yourselves scientists? You a re trolls.

if you're gonna be scientific, learn to FILTER GOOD FROM BAD don't throw away the whole bag of apples just because you saw one rotting there.

The same goes for the whole UFO topic, there is plenty of information (lots of which cannot be verified as fabricated as in You #ing don't know if it so or not) and those who say 'There are no other beings' with CERTAINTY are the same scoffers. There is plenty of information to accept either possibility but because the better stuff is classified (as FACTS have shown that more information remains hidden) and you don't have it, you have to exclude the possibility?

Pure bias, seems BIASED TOWARDS DENYING is considered SCIENCE today.
edit on 9-12-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

ImpactoR

draknoir2

This logic 'I see something wrong in the story, therefore cross, trash and burn in fire the whole story' is a very dumb approach, it is even unfortunate to see such way of thinking.

Actually no such logic/approach/way of thinking exists in the line you quoted.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Provided that you consider all in that conference liars or fraud because Greer was there/took part/organized part of it/all/ you have created one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join