It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Because those other people were the fake congress? And fake astronauts too? Oh don't forget the fake generals and other fake military people. SHEESH is it always Halloween around here ?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

You know this personally? Or are you just absorbing other people's opinions on the guy?
Are you forming an original opinion or are you a mirror for the negative crowd just reflecting their opinions.

The same line of questioning can be applied to posts like this:

signalfire
Making fun of someone because they're in it for the money neglects to consider that he gave up a lucrative career as an emergency room doctor to do this work, and that he and his family get regular death threats.

According to whom? You know of this personally? You have copies of his pay records? You were witness to the death threats? Or are you just repeating what you heard from other online Greer enthusiasts?

See what I did there?
edit on 6-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

draknoir2

According to whom? You know of this personally? You have copies of his pay records? You were witness to the death threats? Or are you just repeating what you heard from other online Greer enthusiasts?

Actually; he was Director of Emergency Services at a MAJOR East coast Hospital. A very honorable and necessary profession.

He left that to become a liar and to deceive everyone simply for the ... and that's the part that makes no sense. The man has NEVER had a handle on ET, and has made it all up from the beginning. Though I suppose he can talk; he did get some "witnesses" to come forward. But, he continues to refuse actual ET contact.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

tanka418

draknoir2

Actually; he was Director of Emergency Services at a MAJOR East coast Hospital. A very honorable and necessary profession.

He left that to become a liar and to deceive everyone simply for the ... and that's the part that makes no sense. The man has NEVER had a handle on ET, and has made it all up from the beginning. Though I suppose he can talk; he did get some "witnesses" to come forward. But, he continues to refuse actual ET contact.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You've just gotta love Greer's business acumen!!

You can become a DVD/BLURAY Executive Producer for this shyster's DVD Campaign for the bargain price of $25,000!!!

The guy wants locking up!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

signalfire
Making fun of someone because they're in it for the money neglects to consider that he gave up a lucrative career as an emergency room doctor to do this work,

That's an assumption based on our reverence for the medical profession. "Lucrative" is a relative term. It's also a very difficult job with life and death consequences and absolutely soul-shattering hours. Greer's income could be substantially more than working for a bureaucratic hospital. There is also the issue of "family money." Greer has never been "poor." His real estate deals alone should provide some insight. he often does these in his wife's name in an attempt to avoid detection. His family estate alone is tantamount to a mansion. In other words, Greer and his family have not suffered at all because he dropped medicine as a career.

I encourage everyone to read all his books, They give insight to the Cult of Greer and shoe how he has developed a following that will believe just about anything. Lest anyone forget:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
First of I did a search and I did not find anything,

Huh? One search, took two seconds. There were dozens of threads before, during and after this event earlier this year. Plus hours and hours of video from said event available...

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com... 2013

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yeah I did see what you did there.
Too bad that's not my post podner.
edit on 6-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

tanka418

Actually, it was Caldwell Memorial Hospital in Lenoir, North Carolina. I'm sure it is a fine competent hospital, but I don't understand why you would cast it as a "MAJOR east Coast Hospital." If you were to list MAJOR east coast hospitals, I doubt this would even appear on the list.

If you read his books you will readily discover that he claims to have had many instances of regular ET contact. He has not refused ET contact; he has solicited it and, according to him, been successful since he was a teenager. That's why I encourage everyone to read all his books. They are very insightful and put his life in context.

One of the clear problems in discussing Greer is that many people have a very shallow understanding of what he says he has and has not done. Many people seem enamored that he is an M.D., something Greer himself never fails to disclose, presumably because it plays to our worship of the medical profession, something that does not exist in many other countries where M.D.s are seen as well-trained technicians.

But when you read about his entire life, his medical schooling is right in the middle of his experiences when he was essentially on hiatus from them. Though obtaining an M.D. is laudable and worthy of commendation, this isn't the major issue in Greer's life. He does say that he was able to intuit what was wrong with a person a few times, which he attributes to (not quite) psychic powers, but these are incidents and anecdotal, not seminal to what story he is trying to impart.

So to point to the fact he is an M.D. and eschewed this "lucrative" life to embark on some sort of quest which would mean he wouldn't make as much money as an M.D. is simply not true. He'd like us to believe that, for sure. He says it all the time, but when you look at what he has managed to accomplish materially, you see that it is beside the point. Greer did not suffer financially at all when he quite medicine. He quit medicine because his other endeavors were more lucrative.
edit on 12/6/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

If you read his books you will readily discover that he claims to have had many instances of regular ET contact. He has not refused ET contact; he has solicited it and, according to him, been successful since he was a teenager. That's why I encourage everyone to read all his books. They are very insightful and put his life in context.

I have personal experience that indicate Greer & company refusing Extraterrestrial contact, on multiple occasions. So, you'll have a difficult getting me to accept anything he says as remotely true.

Your image a few posts up, of the moth...shows all that is needed about the man. If he actually had ET contact, he wouldn't need to try to defraud everyone, and he could have a real live ET at his side.

edit on 6-12-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

tanka418

I have personal experience that indicate Greer & company refusing Extraterrestrial contact, on multiple occasions. So, you'll have a difficult getting me to accept anything he says as remotely true.

I'm not suggesting they are true. The issue was whether or not he claimed ET contact. He claims to have held an alien baby in his arms, for example. I believe that is on a YouTube video, though I couldn't point out which one from here. His books relate such incidents several times. Please bear in mind that I am with you on the issue of Greer in general. I believe the more you learn about Greer the worse it gets.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

schuyler

I'm not suggesting they are true. The issue was whether or not he claimed ET contact. He claims to have held an alien baby in his arms, for example. I believe that is on a YouTube video, though I couldn't point out which one from here. His books relate such incidents several times. Please bear in mind that I am with you on the issue of Greer in general. I believe the more you learn about Greer the worse it gets.

Oh, silly me! Ya see, I already knew he made the claim, everyone does don't they? My issue was the truth to it all.

And, of course, there is none.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I was referring to your (quoted) line of questioning and how it could just as easily be applied to those in the pro-Greer camp making similar and opposite assertions (second quote).

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Because those other people were the fake congress? And fake astronauts too? Oh don't forget the fake generals and other fake military people. SHEESH is it always Halloween around here ?

Perhaps I should have used the word "mock" rather than fake.

The point is an actual real hearing took place about the real search for life in the universe and it will go a lot further to finding it than the entertainment vehicle Greer put together.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

tanka418

Do tell.

How does one achieve this "ET contact"? Does it involve smoking or ingesting anything?
edit on 6-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

JadeStar

tanka418

Do tell.

How does one achieve this "ET contact"? Does it involve smoking or ingesting anything?

One has the most incredible and personal misfortune befall them.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Argyll
You've just gotta love Greer's business acumen!!

You can become a DVD/BLURAY Executive Producer for this shyster's DVD Campaign for the bargain price of $25,000!!!

The guy wants locking up!

That's actually shyster Stephen Bassett, not shyster Steven Greer.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The national press club was a real meeting with former congress members.
Seems like the meme of little green men and making full of anyone who talks about this is alive and well here on ATS. Don't you see that this is part of the deception to keep the knowledge hidden. Don't you see that they were so good at making this a laughing stock situation that they've actually got many people convinced that it is nonsense. Do you not know that you are exactly where they want you to be, thinking exactly what they want you to think.
Well you are.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Don't you see that this is part of the deception to keep the knowledge hidden. Don't you see that they were so good at making this a laughing stock situation that they've actually got many people convinced that it is nonsense.

Steve Greer is part of the deception and it is he and his kind that make this subject and those interested in it a laughing stock , it's all about the money as far as they are concerned not the subject .
This video has been posted multiple times before but it serves as a good reminder of who and what we are dealing with here .

There is more real research done by people like Karl 12 , The Gut , Mirageman , CardDown and the other bona fide researchers on forums like this than the money grabbing con artists ever do yet they attract all of the attention , ignore the main stream and follow the real researchers if the truth is out there they will find it .... and you won't have to pay to access it

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Still we need someone bringing this to public attention. Just how much attention is the research done by ATS members gotten from Washington or any of the worlds governments? From mainstream media?
Yeah just as I thought. You need money to have a voice loud enough. It is unfortunate that crap creeps in true but no one is listening to the little guys.
They just shake their heads or twirl their fingers around their ears and laugh about little green men effectively squashing the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join