It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
First of I did a search and I did not find anything, if so mods please delete.

From April 29 to May 3, 2013 researchers, activists, and military/agency/political witnesses representing ten countries gave testimony in Washington, DC to six former members of the United States Congress about events and evidence indicating an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was an unprecedented event in terms of size, scope and the involvement of former members of the U. S. Congress. With over 30 hours of testimony from 40 witnesses over five days The event was the most concentrated body of evidence regarding the extraterrestrial subject ever presented to the press and the general public at one time.

I love Steve, to me he knows his stuff! A must see is Sirius.
Sirius is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an emergency room doctor turned UFO researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques.

www.youtube.com...

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years – seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is “If the Congress will not do its job, the people will.”

The event was live streamed to the world via the Internet this year, furthermore, the entire hearing was filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary – Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo. The world’s people have waited long enough.

theviralpost.com...

www....(nolink)/interview-with-steven-greer-at-the-citizen-hearing-on-disclosure-994

On second thought mod please DELETE
edit on 5-12-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

nighthawk1954

I love Steve, to me he knows his stuff! A must see is Sirius.

Saying one loves Steven Greer is an admission to loving LIES.

Steven Greer is a Fraud.

I highly recommend this thread: The Problem with Greer.

He's quite renown for his fraud.

Further: UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame - Steven Greer

Plenty people like him because he tells them what they WANT to hear. You win more friends with Honey than with Vinegar, as they say. This all lies though, and there's a number of credible people he's tricked into participating in his Disclosure project that will no longer associate with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I will check it out and get back to you! Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I am a speed Reader and I have to agree with you.

Well I have been suckered before.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Fancy a game of poker?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Poker I am good at...anytime... what you think a 40 year member of a Vol. Fire Dept does after drill..POKER!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
His Project Sirius and the Citizens Hearing are two separate things. I have access to all the videos and the information I gather from some people is more worthy than alien tv shows - usually regarding some documents and background facts. One needs to filter the bad from the good pieces of information. No, there is no absolute evidence of aliens but there is plenty of proof of suppressing, hiding, covering up the cases - why if it is all a fabrication? because there has to be some truth in it

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Urrgh has he spent all his money again!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Dude tait gonna get it..ya have too play the the game! LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think greer started out with good intensions, but got caught up in the fame. 95% of doctors are extremely vane,and feel most people are beneath them.Greer takes it to a whole new level,the one speech he was making made me sick, he'd say something,and then he would follow it up with something about himself.If i hear one more time on how big his arms are,i'll

My experiance with people is,usually the people that are very humble and always downplay anything said to their abilities,acomplishments,etc... Are the real deal,and the boasters are at least 50% full of BS.
I will give him this,IMHO the 1 st disclosure project awakened many people to the fact there is something going on and needs to be taken seriosly.Also,I give him a big thumbs up for his efforts towards free energy.
The day free energy becomes a reality,it is going to be the true turning point in the right direction,towards solving many of the problems man has caused for ourselves and the planet.
edit on 5-12-2013 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure was Stephen Bassett's baby, not so much Greer although he obviously was there.

Here's the link to the Paradigm Research Group which is working to demand that Congress hold real hearings with the witnesses that Greer and Bassett, as well as others, have amassed.

PRG

I just saw that the OP requested this thread be deleted.

Really people, you have to stop letting the debunkers scare you off discussing these kind of topics. It's bullying plain and simple; maybe Greer is a fraud, but maybe part of what he brings to the table is valid, and that still needs to be discussed and vetted.

Making fun of someone because they're in it for the money neglects to consider that he gave up a lucrative career as an emergency room doctor to do this work, and that he and his family get regular death threats. If you don't like the money aspect, you're free to not spend a penny on it, but you might want to rale against the entire capitalistic system if you think people shouldn't make money in the field of their interests.
edit on 4826912pmThursdayf26Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:26:48 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

signalfire
he and his family get regular death threats.

Greer CLAIMS he and his family get regular death threats, however we all know Greer is famous for telling lies....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

signalfire
The Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure was Stephen Bassett's baby, not so much Greer although he obviously was there.

Here's the link to the Paradigm Research Group which is working to demand that Congress hold real hearings with the witnesses that Greer and Bassett, as well as others, have amassed.

PRG

The 1 st one was greer's

Greer founded the Centre for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence in 1990 to create a diplomatic and research-based initiative to contact extraterrestrial civilizations.[2][3] In 1993 Greer founded The Disclosure Project, a nonprofit research project, whose goal is to disclose to the public the government’s alleged knowledge of UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and advanced energy and propulsion systems.[8][9][10][11] The Disclosure Project was founded in an effort to grant amnesty to government whistle-blowers willing to violate their security oaths by sharing insider knowledge about UFOs.[12] Greer says he gave a briefing to CIA director James Woolsey that same year.[13][14][15]
In October 1994 Greer appeared in Larry King's TV special The UFO Coverup?.[16] In 1995, Greer was working as a physician at the department of emergency medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital,[3][17] where he was chairman.[1]
In 1997, Greer along with other members of CSETI, including Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell, made a presentation at a background briefing for members of Congress.[18] In 1998 Greer gave up his career as an emergency room physician, in favor of the Disclosure Project.[19][20
In May 2001, Greer held a press conference at the National Press Club in D.C that featured "20 retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers".[2][21][22][23][24][25] According to a 2002 report in the Oregon Daily Emerald, Greer has gathered 120 hours of testimony from various government officials on the topic of UFOs, including astronaut Gordon Cooper and a Brigadier General.[8] That year, Greer appeared on the radio show Coast to Coast AM.
Source en.wikipedia.org...

And here is another example
UFO Disclosure Project headed by Dr. Steven M. Greer
www.disclosureproject.org...

The Disclosure Project is a research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

National Press Club Website:
press.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ImpactoR
His Project Sirius and the Citizens Hearing are two separate things. I have access to all the videos and the information I gather from some people is more worthy than alien tv shows - usually regarding some documents and background facts. One needs to filter the bad from the good pieces of information. No, there is no absolute evidence of aliens but there is plenty of proof of suppressing, hiding, covering up the cases - why if it is all a fabrication? because there has to be some truth in it

Thanks for pointing out what is obvious to most. And you know I don't feel bad that the guy or guys out there make some money. They should be able to do that. There are some here that will argue they don't exist even after they land in their yard lol.

Don't let them get you down or discouraged. They can bring mud on everyone. Does not make the message any less true, well to them but they don't need reasons lol.

If you find someone working hard in line with what you believe then go with it, you should be researching and checking everything anyway right lol.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

signalfire

PRG

I just saw that the OP requested this thread be deleted.

Really people, you have to stop letting the debunkers scare you off discussing these kind of topics. It's bullying plain and simple; maybe Greer is a fraud, but maybe part of what he brings to the table is valid, and that still needs to be discussed and vetted.

Making fun of someone because they're in it for the money neglects to consider that he gave up a lucrative career as an emergency room doctor to do this work, and that he and his family get regular death threats. If you don't like the money aspect, you're free to not spend a penny on it, but you might want to rale against the entire capitalistic system if you think people shouldn't make money in the field of their interests.
edit on 4826912pmThursdayf26Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:26:48 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

Sorry for the long quote but it was so well said I thought we should read it again lol.
Well said girl. I fail to understand the negative ones. Why don't they find something positive they can talk about, negative anonymous would be a start lol.

Listen to her don't change your mind on subject you seem passionate about because a nay sayers says go readt his negative stuff. Lol.

He has done good work. Take the good work and good knowledge and run with it.

Good job signalfire.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Yawn.

Meanwhile the real Congress held a real hearing on how we might really find ETs.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Lots of feathers seem to get ruffled anytime anyone mentions Greer's name on ATS. While I don't feel one way or the other about him, equating "loving Greer is the same as loving LIES" (to quote the second post in this thread) is more than harsh. In fact, it isn't even adding to the discussion. To think the OP is a lie loving Greer Groupie for discussing him is truly ridiculous. Maybe I just don't understand the anger and hate people can have for someone they do not know or have never met personally.

Idk why he rubs people the wrong way. While he may be money hungry, I think there is more to it than that. He does make some very valid points and has gotten some pretty legit people to discuss their experiences. There is the whole free energy thing, too.

Regardless, I don't feel one way or the other about him. He's more legit than many in this field and it appears that he wants to do something for humanity, again the whole free energy aspect of his platform. If he gets death threats, it is probably due to that work, not the alien/UFO work. I watched Sirius and found it quite beautifully shot in some parts, long and boring for the majority of it, with a few very good points mixed in.

BTW, the saying is "you get more BEES with honey than you do with vinegar." Not friends.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

hellobruce

signalfire
he and his family get regular death threats.

Greer CLAIMS he and his family get regular death threats, however we all know Greer is famous for telling lies....

You know this personally? Or are you just absorbing other people's opinions on the guy?
Are you forming an original opinion or are you a mirror for the negative crowd just reflecting their opinions.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In regards to his making money off of this. The man left a very well paying job because he thought this message was so important to bring to the world. Given that unselfish act do you really begrudge the man supporting himself? He has to eat and have a roof over his head no? Or are only martyrs living in squalor to be believed. If he gave up all his,worldly possessions and lived in the streets wearing only donated clothing would he be more believable?
No then he'd be a crazy homeless nut not to be believed.
My question is who are these people he interviews and why after having successful career in their respective fields are they then labeled liars because they espouse a viewpoint few can validate and fewer have shared?
Why are they called liars now when it's obvious they've worked hard developing a reputation of trust and have been widely respected in those careers where they have tended these reputations so carefully. In other words how do they fall so far after rising so high?
edit on 6-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

I believe it's flies not bees. Why would bees need to be attracted to honey? They make the stuff. It's as common as vomit to them ( which is what it is when you get right down to it. )

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join