It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela has died

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela is a child murderer and I will not mourn his passing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Those of you saying he was not a great man, do you think the founding fathers were great men?

If so...why?

They did nothing to stop the slaughter Native people. They were racist..etc.

Agreed, No revolution is perfect. So, what did Mandela do to stop the slaughter of those in Darfur or Rwanda? He had power then, yet he did nothing did he???

So he did nothing to stop the slaughter of his OWN Native people right? = Hypocrisy at it's finest.

All four valued white supremacy and promoted the extirpation of Indian society. The United States' founding fathers were staunchly anti-Indian advocates in that at one time or another, all four provided for genocide against Indian peoples of this hemisphere.

Oh shut up about some white supremacy bull crap, yawn already. It was about manifest destiny, do you understand what that means? Anyway, it would have been the British, French or Spaniards who would have done the same, and probably much, much worse.

In my opinion, The Native Americans should have been treated better and that I 100% agree with you, but had they not all turned on each other their fate would have been far better. I do feel like our Country did drop the ball overall concerning them though.

Yuh know, I admire the Native Americans and how they lived their life here in North America. I wish I could turn back time, I really do when it comes down to them. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Auricom
Nelson Mandela is a child murderer and I will not mourn his passing.

Apparently my friend, to a few hypocrites around here, those babies were little evil white baby racists!

Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Spookybelle

chiefsmom
How sad.
To lose one of the few great men left in this world.

On to a better place.

He was a communist terrorist. How can you guys think he was a great man?

His ANC were responsible for hundreds of killings.

(Facepalm)
Because he stopped a civil war. Because he prevented a backlash against the Boers. Because he kept a nation together and moving forwards. Because he gave people hope instead of despair. Because he forgave the scum who used to run his country. Will that do? Or do you have some more ignorant comments to throw against the wall in the vain hope that they'll stick?

That will never do he and those like him will have more ignorant comments to make.

To all the folks of South Africa go fwd and build your new nation many trying times are ahead but you can over come it, us Americans are at this for over 200yrs and yet we still haven't got it right.

Rest In Peace N.kosi a lion sleeps tonight.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Darfur is in Sudan, not part of South Africa.
Rwanda is not part of South Africa, though contained a moderate population of Apartheid refugees at the time of the genocide.
All three are separate countries.

Nelson Mandela was President of South Africa from 1994-1999 he did not seek re-election due to the start of health problems. He retired from public life, I think in 2003. The genocide in Rwanda began in 1992 and many SA arms had been sold into the Rwandan warlords hands. Mandela put a stop to the arms dealings and donated humanitarian aid and personnel, he called for an end to slaughter but short of declaring war... what else could he have done?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
im not going to morn this passing of mandela im going to wait till he dies next year
besides this funeral isnt going to be as nice as the one in the 80's

people really knew how to have a good time in the 80's

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To the people using the "look at how many black people those evil white people killed during Apartheid" argument should be aware that only a small percentage of deaths during Apartheid rule were directly as a result of government policies. The vast majority of deaths of black South Africans during that period were a result of black-on-black violence and political in-fighting.

In addition, the people who use that argument tend to ignore the rampart black-on-white violence within South Africa that erupted from 1994 and continues until this day. The number of "revenge" horror stories is staggering.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
madiba was a great man, the anc is killing south africa now. Mr Zuma is one of the worst men alive obama has nothing on him and for him to talk about morals like that is such a hypocritical statements. rip

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Nelson Mandela

“During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”

www.goodreads.com...

Why was he great because of this ^ and the action to back it up, it would have been easy to pillage and slaughter one's former enemies at the gratification and approval of millions but he turned his jailer into a friend (this also happened on a personal level) sought truth and reconciliation over revenge,he exit the political stage gracefully and did not became El -Presidente for life unlike his neighbor to the north of him..if others follow behind him made a mess of things it was certainly not an example set by him.

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
― Nelson Mandela

“I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.”
― Nelson Mandela

edit on 6-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

DZAG Wright

bobs_uruncle

FlyersFan
His life was a hardship but also inspirational for many.
He's been sick a long while now. And he had to put up with his ex-wife and her antics.
He's earned his rest. He's in a better place.

Well, I guess if one was a murdering satanist cum marxist and general IMF/World Bank/UN TOOL, HELL might be a "better place." What did George Burns say, to paraphrase I think it was, "I don't want to go to heaven, it would be boring, all my friends are in hell."

People die. The government will be happy when I am dead (as long as they can intercept the evidence I hold). I'm glad madela's dead, didn't come soon enough. I am so ef'ing tired of this mass media promoted bizzarro world where wrong is right and terrorists are heroes, and an honest man is kicked in the teeth while the scam artists in government, stocks and international banking steal everything, even if it's nailed down.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/5.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

So was apartheid right? How many Africans died as a result of it?

Where you from, you ever lived in SA? No apartheid was not right and when I was there (1986-1990) all those laws were going away and many had been removed prior to 1986, change was happening. We had other races living right next door in a predominantly Dutch area (I'm not Dutch, it was just a nice house I had). Mandela was a rabid dog, he sang about killing whites. Now tell me that's not racist, mmmm, k? His singing along "kill the boer" inspired a generation of farm murders, the beginnings of genocide much like Zimbabwe.

On to your question concerning the number of deaths... MOST politically motivated deaths were based on ACTS OF TERRORISM by the ANC, AGAINST THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES! Like I told some other clown, DO THE RESEARCH, it works better when you have an informed opinion based on FACTS, no mass media BS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/6.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

FyreByrd

bobs_uruncle

They call it "Uhuru" or the night of the long knives.
Cheers - Dave

You are perpetuating a lie - Uhuru means 'Freedom' in Swahili.

According to North West University vice-chancellor Theuns Eloff the people spreading the rumour of Uhuru/ Night Of The Longs Knives "comprise perhaps 2% of the right wing community. But as the Boeremag and the pre-1994 election bombers showed, a small band of fanatics in the grip of apocalyptic fantasies can be very dangerous."

answers.yahoo.com...

Still hoping for a 'pig' emoticon for Christmas.....

Duh? Freedom through killing the whites in South Africa, can you say farm killings or genocide, sure, knew ya could, it's a lovely day in the neighborhood.

Do you or have you lived in South Africa, or did you just read a book? You know they use the media and universities to spin things whichever way they want, I thought everyone would have learned that by now. I'd have to say from what I've seen, it's true, 87.5% of people can't think critically, they don't do the research, they haven't lived in the place being discussed, they don't know first hand history, they just believe whatever BS is fed to them by the MSM and that's how they form their opinions, what a joke.

I am still waiting for the "Flame the idiot that lives under a rock" emoticon ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
RIP

However I still am not sure what he actually achieved. Where I live many south Africans have immigrated because the conditions are so bad back home, relatives have been murdered by roaming gangs of the so called rulers and have been forced from their homes and lands. The country is a mess.

I guess it could have been worse, it could have gone the way of Zimbabewe

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

bobs_uruncle

DZAG Wright

bobs_uruncle

FlyersFan
He's been sick a long while now. And he had to put up with his ex-wife and her antics.

Well, I guess if one was a murdering satanist cum marxist and general IMF/World Bank/UN TOOL, HELL might be a "better place." What did George Burns say, to paraphrase I think it was, "I don't want to go to heaven, it would be boring, all my friends are in hell."

People die. The government will be happy when I am dead (as long as they can intercept the evidence I hold). I'm glad madela's dead, didn't come soon enough. I am so ef'ing tired of this mass media promoted bizzarro world where wrong is right and terrorists are heroes, and an honest man is kicked in the teeth while the scam artists in government, stocks and international banking steal everything, even if it's nailed down.

Cheers - Dave

Where you from, you ever lived in SA? No apartheid was not right and when I was there (1986-1990) all those laws were going away and many had been removed prior to 1986, change was happening. We had other races living right next door in a predominantly Dutch area (I'm not Dutch, it was just a nice house I had). Mandela was a rabid dog, he sang about killing whites. Now tell me that's not racist, mmmm, k? His singing along "kill the boer" inspired a generation of farm murders, the beginnings of genocide much like Zimbabwe.

On to your question concerning the number of deaths... MOST politically motivated deaths were based on ACTS OF TERRORISM by the ANC, AGAINST THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES! Like I told some other clown, DO THE RESEARCH, it works better when you have an informed opinion based on FACTS, no mass media BS.

Cheers - Dave

I bet you top dollars you can't back that up about him singing about killing Whites where are the policies he implemented or set in place of taking over White farms part of the criticism of him was he did no such thing! ..and do you know what co and tell pro is..?? yes that's infiltrators and informants into the movement and no he never ordered people killed while he was behind bars as a matter of fact he up-breaded others in the movement for doing just that so stop lying on the dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela , a legendary man in his life
may he rest in peace eternally
and hopefully he will continue to be great in the afterlife

a sad day for our planet indeed

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

CHRIS69za
reply to post by Spider879

www.youtube.com...

The lyrics of the song, sung in Zulu, translate as "kill the farmer, kill the Boer", referring to the former ruling white minority.

www.reuters.com...
Well he did sing that song buuut who are those white guys singing along with him.
In any case he worked on his better nature..thanks for the correction.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Reinmax

Yes,it could have been worse,like Zimbabwe,but it is pretty bad as it is.Whether a genocide happens over the span of 20 years,or 2 months,it results in death and horror,the victims are still dead and gone.

Having said that,my sympathy to the loved ones of Nelson Mandela.
In my eyes,he is neither all saint or all sinner,but just a person who lived his life doing what he believed was the right thing.He made mistakes,he made the right choices,he was human like all of us.I personally feel he could have done more to stop the murders of thousands of white citizens,farmers and civilians alike,but he did stop the country from turning into another Zim.Btw,South Africa may have a monstrously high crime rate+there is the genocide against the white farmers,and thousands of other white citizens murdered during criminal activity,there is black on black crimes and murders-but the country is Not some godforsaken hellhole-it is Still,to me anyway,preferable to most other places on the planet.It is a beautiful,wonderful country,spoilt by some individuals,like so many other countries.
I am hoping that his passing from this world will not be used by some as an excuse to incite or to go on yet more killing sprees or acts of violence,but I have to say that is propably a snowball's hope in hell.The eyes of the world will be on the current leadership in the next few days,or for however long it takes for his passing to become old news-then after that we will see if it will be used as a political tool to incite more violence+murder.Time will tell.This country is part of the BRICS nations,anyway,I do not think our allies will stand for the wholesale annihilation of an entire race,as in the "Uhuru-long knives" theory.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Spider879

bobs_uruncle

DZAG Wright

bobs_uruncle

FlyersFan

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

I bet you top dollars you can't back that up about him singing about killing Whites where are the policies he implemented or set in place of taking over White farms part of the criticism of him was he did no such thing! ..and do you know what co and tell pro is..?? yes that's infiltrators and informants into the movement and no he never ordered people killed while he was behind bars as a matter of fact he up-breaded others in the movement for doing just that so stop lying on the dead.

I think someone already answered the song about "kill the farmer, kill the boer" so I don't really have to answer that. The white guys however are his comrades in arms that helped smooth the road for him and organize funding.

As far as anything else goes, DO THE RESEARCH. I don't want to hold you hand and spoon feed the information to you, find it out for yourself because you wouldn't believe me anyway until you found it all yourself. I know a lot about the past and present South African situation, I still have friends there. I lived there for four years in the 80's and I worked the SADF, Armscor and CI, sometimes directly, but primarily through a military contractor. I had walk-on access to every military base and border installation from north of Jan Kempdorp to Komatipoort and a few to the south, and was a project manager/R&D engineer on a few black op and special weapons programs, so try to imagine my security clearances, especially since I reported to the Chief of CI. Imagine how much you can know when you are not compartmentalized.

So when I talk about South Africa, I am talking from a position of direct up close and personal in-your-face experience. Like I said in another post, yeah I have witnessed a necklacing, I have seen the aftermath of people skinned alive and then disemboweled and worse. So, if you haven't walked the walk, at least do the research and find out what is real and what is simply politically motivated fantasy.

BTW, I treat people all the same until they prove to me I should treat them otherwise. I have no prejudices, except maybe for stupid people. You know the type, the ones that DON'T DO THE RESEARCH and then base their opinions on MSM BS, political hype and/or information from people that are 3 or more times removed from the actual event in question. That being said, I never met mandela personally but I worked for people that knew him and had direct contact with him, both political and military personnel. I also researched a lot of what he admitted to in court and there was corroborating evidence of his killing, directly or indirectly, innocent soft targets as well as political/military targets. Most of this information is on the internet and if you take a little time, when you're done, you will probably give your head a shake when you realize how much the government and the mainstream media have both lied to you.

But as I said, you need (as well as all the rest of the people out there singing this terrorist's praises) to find this out for yourself. Nothing is what it seems.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I knew that this topic would cause various members to sit on the thread and waste time kicking each other in the junk over this guy. Sad really.

Personally, I couldn't care less that he died, as he has had little to no impact on my own life, but then, I can say the same thing about a great many folk from the political spectrum who've died recently.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is terrible. Truly a great actor, loved him as Morpheus in the Matrix. I just hope they do another Matrix film but it wont be the same without him.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join