It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela has died

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

yamammasamonkey
Good riddance. Sorry POS.

Aww did that mean black man rise up against his white oppressors? Some people just don't learn their place do they. Talk about a sorry POS.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm glad he's finally dead. How many more times were we going to have too hear that he died when he never actually did.

When I heard it again yesterday, I did not know if it was another fluke or not..

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by NavyDoc

Ask our forefathers.

Point out where the FF during the revolutionary war killed women and children, raped, and tortured.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

wingsfan
Another commie terrorist being made a saint, what kind of world are we living in?

Looks like a very stupid one. When minorities rise against their white masters then they are terrorist but if it's whites fighting against minorities then they are freedom fighters. He was fighting for his peoples freedom for anyone to call him a terrorist only shows their ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It's probably because there are no real saints.
The families of the people who died in the bombs he planted, or burned to death with a tyre around their neck, are obviously never going to see him as a hero are they.
And to suggest that people should forget that, or ignore what happened to them is pretty cold.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It's not ignorance at all, what a silly thing to say.
The IRA were and are terrorists, and they are white.
But i guess we're ignorant to call them terrorists, because they believe themselves freedom fighters.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Native Americans
Enslaved Africans

Not many horrors were committed between the British Loyalists and the Revolutionaries because each was trying to gain supporters.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

WilsonWilson

But i guess we're ignorant to call them terrorists, because they believe themselves freedom fighters.

You seem to be Hung up on the IRA in a Nelson Mandela thread?.....seeing as you chose the subject.

Maybe if the British government didn't allow a Irish Holocaust to happen, 1000,000 Dead, many more displaced...
Maybe if the British government didn't use the Black and Tans to beat, Terrorise and Murder Irish people then the IRA would never have been formed...

When you talk about the IRA are you Talking about The IRA, The PIRA, The INLA, The Real IRA...who exactly are you talking about..??
edit on 6-12-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Gemwolf
reply to post by NavyDoc

With respect - unless you've been there (and are still there) your opinion is meaningless. The fact that you utter nonsense like "Bombing school buses" just supports the fact that you have no idea what you are on about. You refer to his book, but did you even read it? You also completely ignore the facts I've stated with regards to the bombings and the resulting deaths.

I can assure you I'm well aware of what Mandela did. And as I explained in detail in earlier posts: A fight for freedom is a fight worth fighting for. Coin. Two. Sides.

He keeps referring to Africa as if it was a nation because he doesn't even name the nation he was supposedly in. So just how accurate will any of the "info" he is giving will be.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Kali74
Before 9/11 this wasn't so

Oh yes it was.

The news was there you just couldn't expect to see it on the evening news.

I know...because they didn't want to talk bad about the ''Revolution'' in SA or NM. That was my point.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

WilsonWilson

Are you talking about the the IRA that was recognized as a legitimate military in Irish war of Independence? I guess you support labeling other nations militaries as terrorist huh?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

NavyDoc

Kali74
reply to post by NavyDoc

Ask our forefathers.

Point out where the FF during the revolutionary war killed women and children, raped, and tortured.

Back in those days how many mercenaries brought their families along with them when they went to fight in foreign lands?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There was this thread about people who you swear were dead but still alive, I SWEAR this guy has died a few times already, lol! That's what my brain tells me.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

I'm not denying that but I'm saying that he shouldn't be forgiven for it.

Then slavery by whites shouldn't be forgiven either?

I mean there are lots of dead innocent people who lost
everything because of their actions right?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

Spider879

bobs_uruncle

DZAG Wright

bobs_uruncle

FlyersFan
His life was a hardship but also inspirational for many.
He's been sick a long while now. And he had to put up with his ex-wife and her antics.
He's earned his rest. He's in a better place.

Well, I guess if one was a murdering satanist cum marxist and general IMF/World Bank/UN TOOL, HELL might be a "better place." What did George Burns say, to paraphrase I think it was, "I don't want to go to heaven, it would be boring, all my friends are in hell."

People die. The government will be happy when I am dead (as long as they can intercept the evidence I hold). I'm glad madela's dead, didn't come soon enough. I am so ef'ing tired of this mass media promoted bizzarro world where wrong is right and terrorists are heroes, and an honest man is kicked in the teeth while the scam artists in government, stocks and international banking steal everything, even if it's nailed down.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/5.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

So was apartheid right? How many Africans died as a result of it?

Where you from, you ever lived in SA? No apartheid was not right and when I was there (1986-1990) all those laws were going away and many had been removed prior to 1986, change was happening. We had other races living right next door in a predominantly Dutch area (I'm not Dutch, it was just a nice house I had). Mandela was a rabid dog, he sang about killing whites. Now tell me that's not racist, mmmm, k? His singing along "kill the boer" inspired a generation of farm murders, the beginnings of genocide much like Zimbabwe.

On to your question concerning the number of deaths... MOST politically motivated deaths were based on ACTS OF TERRORISM by the ANC, AGAINST THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES! Like I told some other clown, DO THE RESEARCH, it works better when you have an informed opinion based on FACTS, no mass media BS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/6.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

I bet you top dollars you can't back that up about him singing about killing Whites where are the policies he implemented or set in place of taking over White farms part of the criticism of him was he did no such thing! ..and do you know what co and tell pro is..?? yes that's infiltrators and informants into the movement and no he never ordered people killed while he was behind bars as a matter of fact he up-breaded others in the movement for doing just that so stop lying on the dead.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

I think someone already answered the song about "kill the farmer, kill the boer" so I don't really have to answer that. The white guys however are his comrades in arms that helped smooth the road for him and organize funding.

As far as anything else goes, DO THE RESEARCH. I don't want to hold you hand and spoon feed the information to you, find it out for yourself because you wouldn't believe me anyway until you found it all yourself. I know a lot about the past and present South African situation, I still have friends there. I lived there for four years in the 80's and I worked the SADF, Armscor and CI, sometimes directly, but primarily through a military contractor. I had walk-on access to every military base and border installation from north of Jan Kempdorp to Komatipoort and a few to the south, and was a project manager/R&D engineer on a few black op and special weapons programs, so try to imagine my security clearances, especially since I reported to the Chief of CI. Imagine how much you can know when you are not compartmentalized.

So when I talk about South Africa, I am talking from a position of direct up close and personal in-your-face experience. Like I said in another post, yeah I have witnessed a necklacing, I have seen the aftermath of people skinned alive and then disemboweled and worse. So, if you haven't walked the walk, at least do the research and find out what is real and what is simply politically motivated fantasy.

BTW, I treat people all the same until they prove to me I should treat them otherwise. I have no prejudices, except maybe for stupid people. You know the type, the ones that DON'T DO THE RESEARCH and then base their opinions on MSM BS, political hype and/or information from people that are 3 or more times removed from the actual event in question. That being said, I never met mandela personally but I worked for people that knew him and had direct contact with him, both political and military personnel. I also researched a lot of what he admitted to in court and there was corroborating evidence of his killing, directly or indirectly, innocent soft targets as well as political/military targets. Most of this information is on the internet and if you take a little time, when you're done, you will probably give your head a shake when you realize how much the government and the mainstream media have both lied to you.

But as I said, you need (as well as all the rest of the people out there singing this terrorist's praises) to find this out for yourself. Nothing is what it seems.

Cheers - Dave

You know for all you GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!..DON'T THREAD ON ME..OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HAND TYPES Mandela singing kill di wy people while looking very uncomfortable and not at all enthusiastic doing so is actually kinda tame and that's why he is a great man...for rest assured I could not promise not to rise above my baser nature if I were him...

“I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.”
― Nelson Mandela

I know I am a lesser human being, because I believe I am less capable of that kind of forgiveness and restraint...thank whatever God/gods/goddess you worship I was not him.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Whoops my massive text disappeared.

Never mind i will write it again tomorrow
edit on 6-12-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sad news to hear that,Nelson Mandela was a good man, and a bringer of peace wherever he went on this planet.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I would just like to point out that you are overgeneralising a bit there,but if you are not South African that is understandable.A lot of South Africans like me+my family live out in the Bush,among black people as our neighbours,my family and I share our yard with a black lady+her children.We drive a beat-up ol' Tazzy.Armoured cars LOL! Ans we have safety gates at both front doors because its just dumb not to,sooner or later here you will propably be burglarised while you are not home,if a house is easy to break into-that is just South African life,except for the townships,all neighbourhoods+apartment complexes+suburbs are mixed race+the black folks usually also have burglar bars+safety doors on their windows+doors.We are not all pampered yuppies,or rich folk,us whites.And not all blacks live in mud huts anymore,not by a very long shot.There are a large part of the black population that manage very well,financially.But you have to live here,and not just in the cities,out here in the farflung provinces and Bush,to get a truer picture.
As I said,for some one from overseas it easy to get a bit of an inaccurate picture,just thought I'd present an additional bit of info for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

buster2010

WilsonWilson

Are you talking about the the IRA that was recognized as a legitimate military in Irish war of Independence? I guess you support labeling other nations militaries as terrorist huh?

I think he was referring to The Provisional IRA who are in fact listed as a terrorist organization.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay...I must be confused.
Since when was Mandela ever in the IRA and what does this have to do with him being dead?
Or are you saying the IRA killed him?

-Peace-
edit on 6-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join