It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Which Obama lies can you live with?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
See, the problem is, for every one of us that seeks alternative sources of news and truth there are ten more sitting in front of their flat screens watching MSNBC or CNN or some nutty reality show. They either 1) don't care about the truth, or 2) don't have the mental capacity to know they're being lied to, or 3) know they're being lied to and prefer the lies.

This brings to mind the Howard Beale rant from the movie "Network" (1976). If you're maybe too young to have seen it, it's a must see. Link to the rant on youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'd say it started much earlier... maybe with Federal Reserve... or when the RMS Lusitania was knowingly sent out to be sunk by a german u-boat, because it was full of ammo... or perhaps Pearl Harbor... but the lieing was certainly a long and well established habit when the Gulf of Tonkin incident happened. Since it worked so well in the past and still does, why change the MO now? Apparently people want to be lied to, and they have rewarded lies with voting the liars back into office for decades.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by luciddream

What makes Obama special?

Find me a media clip from the mainstream media for any other past President where lying is defended by saying "Look, the American people know he's lying but they are OK with it because they believe he has our best interest in mind."

In my opinion, only Obama has been able to generate such a vast quantity of followers that are this delusional.

I don't know if it's the first time it's ever happened in history but it sure is uncomfortably explicit with Obama. However, I believe it was just as bad with Bush. Everyone knew Bush was lying his ass off every day. The media feigned some kind of half-assed outrage but we all know Bush got away with everything he got away with because the media was in bed with the government. Then as now.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think its pretty intense the very lie he embodies. In all likelihood, he's a Saudi plant. Now no matter what anyone thinks here is the problem. This last bit of info, suddenly made the fiasco of Obamacare fall into place. I could not for the life of me understand what the heck was going on, and why so many people who were low income, like a thread here where he/she made 14000 a year, and had to pay over 40%, whereas you can barely live on 14000 with a support team, roomates, etc, but you can't live on 8 000 a year anywhere at all, even if you only had to pay taxes and grew your own food, at least comfortably.

And taking this money out of the economy would crash it. You couldn't support a local business whatsoever. There goes your kids jobs and education....

Why would any president do this?

Well, overall pattern is emerging. Crash America, put them all on food stamps and substandard shelters, ie maybe agenda 21 style, where you work full time, kids are taken over by state most of the time, but most of your money is clawed back.

And why?

Jihad!

www.wnd.com...

Here you have an article about how Obama wants to spend even more money on small business creation and stimulation of business economy, the CATCH, its sending your money (this huge income stealing via Obamacare possibly? You know the 40% taxation bracket some have seen, even 8% more is a joke for working families, the amounts people have pop up on the screen don't seem consistent, but random even....) to Middle East and Africa.

?????

I'd say a very large overall LIE is occurring and people don't have a clue why why why, until you start to see that maybe they have installed an enemy who is dismantling all citizen empowerment in your nation and sending your wages and earnings to their own nations and assocaites.

In other words, it seems the possibility is rather strong at least that a takeover has taken and they're lying to cover it up so people will allow themselves to be dismantled and enslaved.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join