It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Value? What is with the lack of compassion for other humans lately on this site?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Correct you are when it comes to obvious butchering of language. However I myself am guilty of not having perfect punctuation or misspelling a word here and there, sometimes I am guilty of not using commas and periods, whereas sometimes I start typing so fast to get a thought down on paper before I forget what I wanted to say, or get interrupted by life in general, and sometimes the auto correct feature changes some of my words without me noticing. The point is we all know where to draw a line when it comes to these things , but I think some people take their criticism to far, and overly obnoxious in mentioning it, and like I said at that point in time is when I refer to the grammer Nazi thread and point out that we need to try to be a little more civilized about it, because I believe that the content of our thoughts is more important than a few errors in punctuation. After all we are on a website that supposed to be open to discussing ideas and theories that are of a more unconventional nature. As I've said I caught myself in that position and had to put myself in check before I got out of control, but like I said in my original post it has only been certain members recently that have gone overboard with the nastiness when it was completely unnecessary.

<< 1   >>

join