It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Ebay be having "Merry Christmas" across the top of their pages for the Christians..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't care. Wish me whatever, I'll be mature enough to return it in kind without having a hissy fit over it. The rest of the "adults" will probably continue to stomp their feet over triviality.

And how did we go from website banners to trees? Oh never mind, it's the nature of discussion. To paraphrase & build on another member's comments (at least I think it was here) Only in 2013 do people still make a mountain out of a molehill after we develop a winter holiday based on welcoming a guy (Odin) or any of his cultural variants into our homes as we sleep, who leaves us gifts after traveling with his 4-legged companion(s) (or 8 legged ones, of you want to give Sleipnir a nod) under a tree, the tradition of which originated with pagan Germanic folks.
And only in 2013, do we still have morons who call a hodge podge of other cultures' very Pagan winter mythology "Christian".

Maybe some of our resident head-in-sand folks will want to learn a thing or two? None of the traditions are particularly Christian, and Christianity lays no claim to being the origin of any of them. So there's that to chew on no matter how much of it is "re-appropriated" over time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ebay should just state their truth:

"Happy spending for whatever reason you want"

<< 1  2   >>

join