It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Views On Camelot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi guys, me again

Now, I am a bit of a conspiracy newbie. I'd say it's been roughly 8 months I have been digging for info and stuff on conspiracies and societies and so forth. Not so I can rise against the machine, just purely out of interest. Now, one thing I have seen and read a lot of, is the Project Camelot content. Which I am sure all of you know about

I was told a while back that most of is BS based on fact. FOR EXAMPLE, Area 51 exists - FACT. UFO's flying out and bla bla bla - BS.

But that some of it could also be, well, plausible. I do not rely on it as a confirmative source, but I do enjoy the interviews and reading the transcripts, they are enjoyable to read no matter how much salt you need to pinch on it.

So in light of that, and to kick start a nice conversation to last me this afternoon. What are your thoughts on Camelot? Do you think they have benefited the conspiracy society? Do you think they are/were massive dis-info players? Do you think the illuminati really broke them up? Or do you think it's just a scam to make money?

I will shed my personal views on Camelot once we get going
Thank you ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

my full views on PC , probably violate every section of the ATS T&C

but they are :

wilfully gullible

devoid of any critical thinking

prone to ask leading questions

employ no fact checking

is that enough ?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

HAHA what a way to start it.

You may answer in any length you like my friend.

So without making you break the T&C's, and to spur on conversation, why do you feel that way?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Nothing remarkable about it. I wouldn't donate to it. The '65' USA project Camelot had some more interesting reading. Learn something everyday. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
beware of that site. it's pretty far out there, and while I think they may believe a lot of what they put out, it is my opinion that they are caught up in a fantasy world.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I agree with the fantasy bit. I do believe they get caught up a bit. What is also interesting is Kerry's background and credentials.

Now, according to Camelot site, she has a background in film, TV and so forth for many years. Now if thats the case, the videos they used to put should of been done to a much higher quality, or at least you would assume so right?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I use to watch a lot of those videos, and I remember in one interview she mentioned how they chose to shoot the interviews "gorilla style" or something like that. IF, and I mean IF, I ever watch another video from Camelot, it will be for entertainment value only.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

About three weeks ago there was a new thread on ATS from Camelot about a guy that was in jail framed for a murder because he was in the thick of the UFO controversy, the supposed battle in Dulce, etc.

The Camelot gal buys his story hook, line and sinker. After watching her video, I followed up and in about five minutes I had the story of the murder. From the details of a piece dealing with the police report, it is difficult to image how he was framed and even more difficult to image that he is or was anything even close to who he claims.

His wife is out among the UFO conferences spreading the word about his secret past. But if I recall correctly, she is only spouting what he told her. Evidently, they were not together at that time. Camelot could be doing a service to the UFO community, but to provide decent material for that communities requires serious, thoughtful and due-diligence work. In a word, it takes more than a Handicam.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Well that is entirely fair enough. I retract my challenge against their production values.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Wow, that is interesting.

So do you think Camelot show ignorance in NOT believing official stories? Or are they genuinely so well informed that they can see where cover ups in place?

As for the wife… I think she may just be on for the ride.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just want to point out, that I am not bad mouthing or challenging Camelot in anyway. So if anyone from Camelot see this as criticism and so forth, please do not take it that way. I just want to know the general thoughts of Camelot. If anyone from Camelot would like to comment, that would be great.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Camelot is too heavily invested in the "stories" they've uncovered. So much so that Kerry will interrupt and correct people she's interviewing to correct them when things don't match up with the story so far.

Kerry Cassidy is a poseur who is in it for the lifestyle. She love to travel the world, and this allows her to do that.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Fair enough.

So does that mean you believe the information Camelot uncovers? just not the way it presents it?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't believe in belief, but Camelot is just too much. What I don't like about it is the information they give is not useful for anything in the least. Honestly, Kerry bothers me too much for anything they say to even get through, so I'm biased.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Haha well then it's case closed for you. Interesting though, how someones personality directly inflicts on your perception of information given.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Project Camelot are doofheads of ufology, they have hurt the credibility that took years to build by injecting ufology is with all sorts of new age nonsense. They have failed and should bow out as they have caused enough damage.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Fair comment. What has led you to that view point if you don't mind me asking?

I should point out that in the interest of fairness, Camelot do work in other realms other than UFO's. IE super-soldiers, planetary stuff and so on. Not that I am arguing with you, just saying

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Fair comment. What has led you to that view point if you don't mind me asking?

I should point out that in the interest of fairness, Camelot do work in other realms other than UFO's. IE super-soldiers, planetary stuff and so on. Not that I am arguing with you, just saying )

I approached Camelot with an open mind, and listened but there comes a point where a switch goes off in you head and you realise the people that Karry interviews are not the most mentally stable people in the world. They all have one thing in common they are obviously seeking attention, and if you dig further into the backgrounds of the people they all have a website asking for money. It really should be called Scamelot.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I did always notice someone was selling something or "Had a book". I guess it's up to people to decide if it's a scam or if it's literally just doing someone a favour.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

The fact this thread has drawn little attention is symbolic that no one cares about Camelots round table of figures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join