It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Corinthians 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
1 Corinthians 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

So the truth that I represent that you should love and rejoice with is that I am a ROCKSTAR. I cameo in the lyrics, eg words spoken by me originally and first cameo in many current and modern music tracks. From Linkin Park to Eminem I cameo in about 15-20 different songs that have all charted.

This is the truth can you discern it. What does LOVE tell you about what you just read?

The next piece of truth is that the MATRIX exists. The Govt has the ability to port an image, movie, basically what ever image or graphic directly into your mind eyes head.

Your LOVE should be rejoicing right about now. If you don't believe this truth I have spoken then basically you have failed to believe the truth and possibly stand condemned.

Amongst so many lies and stories on the Internet this doesn't really stand out. But your love should rejoice at the things I say for I am speaking the truth.

I really guess there is no hard way to find out what's true. Love should lead you to believe me if you are being lead by God. I speak 100% without lie or falsehood or delusion.

These are a pure truth. Do you have love enough to know that I speak the truth.

What does your love tell you about the truth I say? Will you disown me?

This is a truth and love post to see what's out there. Testing Testing.

It is evil not to believe me as I am speaking the truth. You could and maybe acquitted for not believing me but there are definitely some who are guilty of not believing the truth as it is spoken. It will be God who will do the acquitting. There could be punishments and loss if you fail to believe the truth that I have spoken. There is reward for believing and acting on this belief.

How will you believe heavenly things if you can't believe earthly things.

Da.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
God....Is that really you?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you are a long standing member, but wtf?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

This is the truth can you discern it. What does LOVE tell you about what you just read?

That rock stars still do a lot of drugs? .....

Others actions are either love or a call for love.....so Love is always the appropriate response.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I care not for the words you speak because words cloud the truth, just know I trust what you speak and if you lie I will fully forgive you with all my heart and all my soul.

The next piece of truth is that the MATRIX exists. The Govt has the ability to port an image, movie, basically what ever image or graphic directly into your mind eyes head.

Anyone has the ability to port an image, thought, belief or movie in any one person's mind or many also... all is useless without a ship to sail into said port. Same could be said in the opposite, a port is useless without the guiding light to lead to the port... we all sail the darkness.

I... sail without a light and aim to sail into darkness, not by choice but by necessity. I use my ears not the eyes... I will hear my port and crash into it if the need is needed.

Nil Desperandum
Auspice Deo

Star and flagged for such a thought provoking thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

RAY1990
Star and flagged for such a thought provoking thread.

Thought provoking?

Small things, I suppose.

or I guess that is a polite way of saying "Dear OP, go seek help."

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
leeda and bernard sitting in a tree, K*I*S*S*I*N*G. First comes B.S., then comes marriage, then comes leeda with a baby carriage.

edit on 4-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A religious chap once asked what is truth?

Well I'd like to say question and find out yourself, is some of our more predominant members saying the op is a bullcrapper... another Bernard?

If so I can fully understand why you wouldn't give the time of the day for such, well.... ya know

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

You're in Nigeria, right?
I truly enjoyed reading your post! Up until now, it's been a pretty ho-hum day...so I needed a really good laugh.
Thank you for brightening my day!
Nugget

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

leeda
I speak 100% without lie or falsehood or delusion.

Originally posted by leeda
God doesn't exist. Jesus never existed.

"All men are liars." Psalm 116:11

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Murgatroid

"All men are liars." Psalm 116:11

Originally posted by leeda
God doesn't exist. Jesus never existed.

Luke 12:10 everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven. Do you know the next line in the scripture?

This means yourself as well is a liar if you want to quote that scripture. And also Jesus. He's a man so your scripture psalm makes him a liar as well.

I said I was telling the truth about this an earthly thing.

About Jesus and God I don't know and nobody knows.

Da.
edit on 5-12-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Just so you know: You can love someone as a fellow human being and still believe that they are probably delusional and surely need to work on their story telling skills if they want others to buy into their delusion.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

littled16
reply to post by leeda

Just so you know: You can love someone as a fellow human being and still believe that they are probably delusional and surely need to work on their story telling skills if they want others to buy into their delusion.

You disown me. Ye believe not the truth. That's not love. I'm looking for love that rejoices in the truth. The truth should stand on it's own no matter how it's told, it's still the truth. Maybe this is all I can manage. It is the truth though.

I think this truth is high enough to make love rejoice. It is still an earthly truth.

If ye believe not earthly things , how shall ye believe heavenly things. Jesus said that, John 3:12.

At present there is no way to sort the true from the false.

I say go to twitter and ask the musicians themselves direct.

Ask Eminem about Lose Yourself. Ask Linkin Park about Bleed it Out. Ask on Twitter.

Ask Brooke Fraser on Twitter (@brookefraser) about the songs Arithmetic, Saving the World and Lifeline to prove what i'm saying. These songs all include unique words first spoken by me. I inspired and these songs are based on things I first spoke. Word for word I appear in these songs. This is just a small sample.

Arithmetic by Brooke Fraser.

edit on 7-12-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Sorry my dear, I dont consult Illuminatti controlled musicians for my advice about love and life - but if you feel that's the only place to learn about love maybe you should try getting off of Youtube and go volunteer at a homeless shelter or at a toy drive for poor families.... that is where you will learn about true love friend- give it a try and prove me wrong if you dare!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Have you ever considered getting back on your medication?
I wish you a pleasant holiday season.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Congrats on believing the lie. A strong powerful delusion has been sent your way.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

leeda
reply to post by nugget1

Congrats on believing the lie. A strong powerful delusion has been sent your way.

Gee, thanks! How much are your 'delusions' selling for these days? I could always use a little extra money at holiday time.....

new topics

top topics

join