It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Food Combinations!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Tulsa state fair had then crispy cream burger. Delicious. It took two years off my life.....but worth it!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Peanut butter and maple syrup!!! Get crazy and add pecans!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

NiteNGale2
Having lived in Joplin Mo for ages, I learned to enjoy and crave Fred & Red's spaghetti red. Mild chili atop spaghetti and then generously topped with dill pickle and thin onion slices. Yum.

I have a friend in Philly who tried it and now he makes it about once a month. My west coast hubby eats it but I think he is humoring me.

My mother had a simple dinner that she would fix for us kids on the rare night that her and dad were going to a supper club for dinner. Chef Boyardee Beef Raviolis over mashed potatoes. To me, that is comfort food at its finest.

My wife makes a three way chili (sounds perverted). It has chili, spaghetti and beans. Its pretty good.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just made chili for dinner tonight. The wife puts 3 heaping teaspoons of sugar on it.......yuck!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I like salted dried little fishes, white rice, milk and cocoa powder lol it is nice for breakfast. I am not sure how to spell the name but it sounds like "chum-po-ra-doe" its a filipino thing from what I was taught.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Just made chili for dinner tonight. The wife puts 3 heaping teaspoons of sugar on it.......yuck!!

" sweet kills heat" in cooking....so maybe she likes it less spicy? Tell her to try maple syrup in it!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Peanut butter and hamburgers. Yep you heard it. I love a grilled burger, with peanut butter.

If you have tried it you know what it is, and if you havent do it. I went to Slaters 50/50 and god damn, best stuff ever, that burger had a fried egg on it as well, didnt care for that too much though.

Laides in gents in the LA area, get it done. Be amazed.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I like to eat a chocolate chip cookie and a slice of pizza at the same time.. I take a bite of cookie then take a bite of pizza and it's yummy to my taste buds!!!

Then I love to dip a sucker/lollipop in a glass of cold milk
heh...

That's me nat the blue eyed cat

I like reading the other food combos, I haven't read all of them, off to do so now

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bleu Cheese dressing on spaghetti.

Cucumbers on hamburgers.

(am really hungry now)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

natalia
I like to eat a chocolate chip cookie and a slice of pizza at the same time.. I take a bite of cookie then take a bite of pizza and it's yummy to my taste buds!!!

Then I love to dip a sucker/lollipop in a glass of cold milk
heh...

That's me nat the blue eyed cat

I like reading the other food combos, I haven't read all of them, off to do so now

Wow.....those are wierd!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Big college game today as our Sooners take on the OSU cowboys. Making meatballs in BBQ sauce and grape jelly!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join