It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen radioactive material found in Mexico The radioactive material

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Read?

So one story and you just post that one?

As of now, as I read and heard was Somehow the Truck Left without Support, Back-Up And/or the GPS was/not working!

You just do not Haul this # on any street you know; Opps! It would seem you can in Mexico!

Why get all Bent about the whole thing anyway? It is just a story, so I got carried away and started at the Trail of How to Find the #!

For all we know the # was not in there in the first place! Oh well, there will be more on the story later, some back yard plan going on.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Mamatus
No the Cobalt 60 is not missing. Perhaps read the article you linked to.... Let me help you out.

The radioactive material, cobalt-60, was found about a half-mile from the truck and its empty protective lead container near Mexico City, said Juan Eibenschutz, director general of the National Commission of Nuclear Safety and Safeguards.

Note the word "Found". No panic here, it is not going to get interesting or scary. Unless of course you are the thieves that opened the container...... Then maybe they should be a bit scared.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

And its not scary to you the container could just be stolen like that?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

There are ways of transferring this stuff maybe straight into another lead container,I doubt MSM will tell us how much of this stuff is missing any ways..

You don't seem all that bothered that these people may have a cache of this stuff somewhere ?We will see what the outcome is later i guess.

But this does worry me considering it was supposed to be the largest amount of this cobalt that was transferred maybe they knew what they where doing.Maybe they had another container to put this stuff
straight into..

Just like the one that was used in the shipment in the first place..

Around 40 grams of cobalt-60 were found about half a mile from the abandoned lorry. It has not yet been revealed how much of the radioactive material remains missing.

Does that not sound like a small amount considering the size of the container to be recovered ??

Taken from the independent..
www.independent.co.uk... ie-within-days-8986394.html

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
OH MY!

Now how could That have happened? Their could be No Way in Hell it walked away unless it was an Inside Job! And its not like you could put it inside a coffee jug; we do have Detectors, controlled labs and housings right?

So what would anyone want with that anyway? So there IS a Dark Underground, Black Market out there!

Explains all the Missing Bit Coins!

Plus you have to Log In, Log out; what room you have visited, times while there, what room you were in; They do do this or is just on TV?

It had to be missed placed, logged wrong or some other Error somebody forgot to Press a Key!

It just can not Go Missing! It is impossible; well more like 90/100% Human Error. And it's still there! Now the 10% one would have to have other's involved, many of them so unlikely!

Unless most are underground! Then the plant would be manned by Computer and can be hacked. That changes the odds!

Unless moved from said Location!

Peace
edit on 4-12-2013 by infoseeker26754 because: none

I was expecting a false flag dirty bomb like sandy hook and boston bombing... I dont know if they found the material or just the container from the article but I can tell you we'll find out if in the near future a dirty bomb shows up somewhere god forbid...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by agentscoly

It depends on what people call a Dirty Bomb! Press tends to hold anything considered Raditation one. Yet with all the Rules out there with various Gov's it the actually Moving the Stuff. Most do not have the money nor man power to get this done unless it was some Gov involved!

Now I can come up with other Dirty Bombs known out there, made at home even! To say just colbalt is dirty is where They are wrong! Unless the word Dirty means Many and not as much per say!

You have to laugh sometimes when the Press uses a word and then another News Press uses the same word and then high lights it! Like it's a joke, trend or something.

Anything that is moved by Us anyway that is Special is Locked. If it goes off the road plan, stops for more then needed or is Opened! Say Hello to the Birds in the Sky first! Even DOT could not open it if they wanted too, could just might lose their Job!

Thats why I like the story! Sleeping? Even the UN has rules on this type of movement! You just do not move stuff like that, Period!

Except Guns!

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Heres a follow up to this story looks like they caught the guys.

6 Detained in Mexico theft of radioactive materiel
edit on 7-12-2013 by skeeterslint because: Fixed link.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skeeterslint

Thank you for your input,I will have a pop over and have a read now..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join