It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Final Warning Notice Scam - From Nigeria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well..today I got 3 calls from a private number on caller ID. Only my doctor does this. It turned out to be a a man of Indian/Pakistani accent stating he is returning a call..by my household about windows operating system malfunction and needs access to fix the issue...

On the 3rd call the Mrs. Answered with speaker on...

D: stop calling and remove my number.

I/P: Ello madame we only speak to man of house.

D: well the man of the house has a real job and can't talk.. please stop and remove number!

I/P: well you see miss we are out of country and do not account for your country rules of removal of numba! And only man can approve.

D: Then I feel sorry for at least one of your wives and have a nice day.

These calls are rising at an exponential rate. I don't know what to do. Local representative is dumbfounded that he is powerless at the moment.

PS! These companies are some how buying U.S. area code prefixes and calling with it!

edit on 4-12-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Well..today I got 3 calls from a private number on caller ID. Only my doctor does this. It turned out to be a a man of Indian/Pakistani accent stating he is returning a call..by my household about windows operating system malfunction and needs access to fix the issue...

On the 3rd call the Mrs. Answered with speaker on...

D: stop calling and remove my number.

I/P: Ello madame we only speak to man of house.

D: well the man of the house has a real job and can't talk.. please stop and remove number!

I/P: well you see miss we are out of country and do not account for your country rules of removal of numba! And only man can approve.

D: Then I feel sorry for at least one of your wives and have a nice day.

These calls are rising at an exponential rate. I don't know what to do. Local representative is dumbfounded that he is powerless at the moment.

Wow! You got father than I would have...I would have hung up on them a lot quicker....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

get a whistle and give them hell or put them on hold ? forever

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Just put it on auto answer and leave some slayer playing over and over.

Or just get drunk. I'd do that and then everyone has a party.

as to the op article. I agree with those who say that if you fall for it, you deserve to.

It's sad but dear god how stupid do you have to be to fall for that. really. and if you're already that blatantly idiotic and you somehow have large sums of money, you need to be parted with it.

By the way, if someone can lend me $198 dollars, I am a little short for some reason right now. Brb, phone is ringing again.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

winofiend
It's sad but dear god how stupid do you have to be to fall for that. really. and if you're already that blatantly idiotic and you somehow have large sums of money, you need to be parted with it.

By the way, if someone can lend me $198 dollars, I am a little short for some reason right now. Brb, phone is ringing again.

I've always asserted that ATS showcases some of the most brilliant unemployed people on the face of the earth. You, sir, are the veritable epitome!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thanks Mel and Neo... this has been getting worse over the last 2 1/2 years or more lost count now...

It started with U.S. Pharmacies of who knows what country trying to convince D:

That she needs marital help in conceiving a child.
Meanwhile!
"D" lost a baby in 92 and had a total hysterectomy from a burst ovary bi-lat and still hurts to the day. But "d" has a sense of humor.
What ever company this is that also uses foreign speaking people changes names and number....my home phone is full of "harassment" titled phone numbers....... so we know not to answer...but they keep coming back......

So maybe I should start a YT channel of these calls... IDK....IF ONLY I COULD EXPLOIT THE EXPLOITERS! You know what. I'm saying do it ATS folks. Will some one start this FAD...please!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

winofiend
Just put it on auto answer and leave some slayer playing over and over.

Or just get drunk. I'd do that and then everyone has a party.

as to the op article. I agree with those who say that if you fall for it, you deserve to.

I WOULD DO IT TO S.O.D!
MEGADETH! Lmao!

I'd give you the 198! But some company already ask for it so I can imprego......no..no no.....someone with no OVO'S!

THEIR calls make me feel like I failed her!!

O well we here roll with it.."d" always states to them... go ahead! Impreggo my eggos!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Rather than get upset why not mess with em?
I made a thread on Scambaiting earlier this year and it is some of the most fun you can have on your computer without naked people being on the screen.

Scambaiting

If you dont have the time or inclination PM this guys email and Ill have some fun for you then post it here in a couple weeks.

Actually pls send me the email, Ive never had one from the FBI and I can think of a ton of ways to mess with this guy MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

Sent you a PM

pls pls pls get back to me Asap, Im all giddy with excitement lol

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

VoidHawk

desertguy

The GUT
They are fun to eff with and make them jump through hoops. Just act interested but "admit" you are mildly suspicious and build a rapport they think will pay off.

Ask for more proof and pictures of their family and what their interests are, etc.

I led 'em on for months once. They sent long letters and obviously scanned pics they presented as themselves and their families.

At the end I flipped the script and told them (falsely) that I was an international conman looking for partners to pull off even bigger scams.

Jokers then admitted they were cons and were eager to do "business" with me.

Haha...make 'em work their butts off and document it...would make a good thread!!

Wow, I never thought of doing that. Maybe I shall play with them for a bit see where it goes.

You run the risk of being accused of being in cahoots with them!
I'd do what another poster suggested, just pretend your not sure and keep asking for more details. If everyone did that they'd soon get pee'd off.

If I was accused of being in cahoots with them all I would tell the investigators is that I was messing with them and I was not serious.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
Rather than get upset why not mess with em?
I made a thread on Scambaiting earlier this year and it is some of the most fun you can have on your computer without naked people being on the screen.

Scambaiting

If you dont have the time or inclination PM this guys email and Ill have some fun for you then post it here in a couple weeks.

Actually pls send me the email, Ive never had one from the FBI and I can think of a ton of ways to mess with this guy MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should do that and make another thread about it. Here is the Email address you requested: [email protected]

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Lets team up!!!!

Ill be an FBI recruiter, he came to our attention when he started sending the emails with our agencies name on them. We need people like him as our "assets on the ground". Of course he will be generously compensated for this.

Ill be the initial contact and you can be my handler in the states.

Lets see how much of this guys energy, time and money we can waste

you in?

EDIT: fbidirector@outlook....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit on 5/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

First email has been sent, forwarded you a copy.
Lets hope he bites

Might also be a good idea to edit his email out of the thread as these guys are known to google the emails they use. When they turn up on to many sites saying its a scam email they change to a new one.
If he see his here and catches wind of what we are upto our fun will be over.

Let me know what you think of the email hahaha

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The email bounced back

You sure you got it right?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

If you want to have some fun I have a few I could send to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Always up for some fun

Whatcha got?

Ive done the Coca-cola and Western union winnings ones heaps, tons of the "I need help to get the funds out of libya/Syria/Ghana" etc etc ones, plenty of unclaimed funds ones as well.

Im looking for something new and exciting lol

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

Lets team up!!!!

Ill be an FBI recruiter, he came to our attention when he started sending the emails with our agencies name on them. We need people like him as our "assets on the ground". Of course he will be generously compensated for this.

Ill be the initial contact and you can be my handler in the states.

Lets see how much of this guys energy, time and money we can waste

you in?

Sure im in on it lets stick it to em see what we can do...

EDIT: fbidirector@outlook....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit on 5/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

The email bounced back

You sure you got it right?

Yup that is the right Email address, they may have canceled their email account.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

desertguy

VoidHawk

desertguy

The GUT
They are fun to eff with and make them jump through hoops. Just act interested but "admit" you are mildly suspicious and build a rapport they think will pay off.

Ask for more proof and pictures of their family and what their interests are, etc.

I led 'em on for months once. They sent long letters and obviously scanned pics they presented as themselves and their families.

At the end I flipped the script and told them (falsely) that I was an international conman looking for partners to pull off even bigger scams.

Jokers then admitted they were cons and were eager to do "business" with me.

Haha...make 'em work their butts off and document it...would make a good thread!!

Wow, I never thought of doing that. Maybe I shall play with them for a bit see where it goes.

You run the risk of being accused of being in cahoots with them!
I'd do what another poster suggested, just pretend your not sure and keep asking for more details. If everyone did that they'd soon get pee'd off.

If I was accused of being in cahoots with them all I would tell the investigators is that I was messing with them and I was not serious.

What do you think a real bad guy might say? much the same thing! so it'll be down to you to prove your innocence

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join