It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Please read through my earlier posts within this thread and you will see that studies have been conducted and heart attacks have been positively linked to placing sodium fluoride in the water.

Please take the time to read the Material Safety Data Sheets - they are based on scientific fact. If you want to believe that sodium fluoride is safe then please - place yourself in the experiment to take as much of this poisonous substance as you can and tell us the results - please. If you so truly believe that it is not poisonous then show us by your actions and not just your empty words.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Amanda5

Please read through my earlier posts within this thread and you will see that studies have been conducted and heart attacks have been positively linked to placing sodium fluoride in the water.

Please take the time to read the Material Safety Data Sheets - they are based on scientific fact. If you want to believe that sodium fluoride is safe then please - place yourself in the experiment to take as much of this poisonous substance as you can and tell us the results - please. If you so truly believe that it is not poisonous then show us by your actions and not just your empty words.

Much Peace...

I'm assuming you are referring to this post? I don't see studies, I see you quoting something with no verifiable links to support your claims.
I have taken the time to read the MSDS just as you have, the only difference being is that I understand them. They sure are based on scientific fact which makes it hard for the anti-fluoride crowd to use it as an argument. Ever look at the MSDS of Sodium Chloride? Could you take that out of context as well? Sure. Just as you have for Sodium Fluoride.

Use my actions!?? I do. While I don't drink fluoridated water, I sure use toothpaste with fluoride in it. As a teacher should know, some will get absorbed by the soft tissue in my mouth, and some will be swallowed. Ever look to see what the % is in toothpaste compared to water fluoridation? If I lived in a town that fluoridated their water, I would drink it as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Signals
OP's logic:

Make up a false claim then defeat it.

Disgusting thread.

What are the BENEFITS OP??

Do not give me the "dental hygiene" nonsense either.

I swear this is so blatantly an attack on common sense I have not seen the likes of in some time.

Please change title to

You will drink this fluoride and you will like it.

edit on 11-12-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Blatant attack on common sense? You guessed right, just for the wrong side. Don't worry brother, I believed as you did too, the only difference being, I am blessed with critical thinking. Common sense is too common for me.

Edit:
lol False logic. Care to show where?

I love, love, love the people that just come on here and TRY to insult someone using zero evidence and claim it is wrong....oh well, like I said before, you can't convince a priest God doesn't exist either, they are so ingrained in their belief that they hold to it more steadfast than a toddler holding their mommy's hand because they don't want to get lost in the mall.
I provided claims, and evidence. Refute it or not, your silly complaints about my attacking your beliefs do nothing to support your stance.
lol
edit on 11-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Of course you are perfectly capable of looking up the quotes I cited - you can use your own cognitive dissonance and work out where my quote came from - there are clues within what I wrote. There is nothing to stop you investigating my post and what I wrote.

As for the MSDS sheet - you did not expand on your comments so that what you are trying to convey to readers is actually understood.

Nice try but you have not changed my mind. Keep trying if you can convince me that the sodium fluoride has been listed as a poison as a mistake - perhaps that my persuade me to think like you but for now I am happy to use my own logic.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012
I'm not saying this is 100% proof. All I have said is that there is no proof that "properly dosed water fluoridation" has killed/harmed anyone. Yes. Look it up before you say it. There is a proper dose. *eyeroll*

Isn't half of your thread is missing?

If your going to argue that its not harmful, than shouldn't you argue the health benefits of ingestion?

Those are two different arguments. My thread was about the lies/untruths spread by the fear worshipers.

The better argument would be to explain the reasons why fluoride is beneficial to ingest.
Here you're just going around in circles with people.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Amanda5

Of course you are perfectly capable of looking up the quotes I cited - you can use your own cognitive dissonance and work out where my quote came from - there are clues within what I wrote. There is nothing to stop you investigating my post and what I wrote.

As for the MSDS sheet - you did not expand on your comments so that what you are trying to convey to readers is actually understood.

Nice try but you have not changed my mind. Keep trying if you can convince me that the sodium fluoride has been listed as a poison as a mistake - perhaps that my persuade me to think like you but for now I am happy to use my own logic.

Much Peace...

Your quote, as per ATS T & C's when you use off site content you must give credit from where you got it...but hey, I don't care, it doesn't hurt my argument one bit. I am perfectly capable, just as you are capable of understanding MSDS sheets.
I'm not trying to change your mind. It is your choice, the only thing I have bothered to show is that the lies spread by the scared masses are untruths or studies where only one part was used out of context to perpetuate the fear...your post is proof of that much...

Edit: Sorry about that, what part of my post about the MSDS sheet didn't you understand? I'll try to clear it up.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012
I'm not saying this is 100% proof. All I have said is that there is no proof that "properly dosed water fluoridation" has killed/harmed anyone. Yes. Look it up before you say it. There is a proper dose. *eyeroll*

If your going to argue that its not harmful, than shouldn't you argue the health benefits of ingestion?

Those are two different arguments. My thread was about the lies/untruths spread by the fear worshipers.

The better argument would be to explain the reasons why fluoride is beneficial to ingest.

That has been covered as well in this thread. Not, beneficial to ingest but, beneficial in water fluoridation.
edit on 11-12-2013 by superman2012 because: Puntuation helps make the sentence be understood, sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

not quite, but take anything out of context that you need to "help" your argument!

We haven't been talking nor has anyone tried to prove or disprove that it is beneficial to ingest. To be fair, the levels are small enough that ingesting it hasn't been proven to harm anyone, but ingesting it via properly dosed water fluoridation is the best way to aid people with poor dental hygiene for now. Hopefully, they come up with a better way, or just quit it altogether so the fearful can move on to the next thing. What do you guess it will be? The Boogeyman?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I found it. Page 52. It does not show how they did it scientifically nor does it show any information pertaining to the study, just their "findings".
In fact, in THEIR conclusion it says this (the first sentence):

Many factors contribute to deaths from heart disease and therefore the interpretation of these data must be guarded.

It goes on to say:

A retrospective evaluation of these factors for each individual case would be most difficult or impossible. However some of the major variables which might have affected deaths from heart disease in Antigo can be reasonably ruled out by considering first, the environmental factors and secondly, possible personal factors not already excluded.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

What do you guess it will be? The Boogeyman?

Probably not. The boogeyman is oldschool. How bout fluoride frosted corn flakes?...that reminds me, I heard they put fluoride in salt as well.

Edit: You should explain the benefits of ingestion if there is any..people might take you more seriously.
edit on 11-12-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

Probably not. The boogeyman is oldschool. How bout fluoride frosted corn flakes?...that reminds me, I heard they put fluoride in salt as well.

Edit: You should explain the benefits of ingestion if there is any..people might take you more seriously.

I don't believe there are any benefits to ingesting it.

Sorry for blowing your mind.

I can believe that there is nothing but fear on one side and still believe that water is a great medium for introducing fluoride to people that otherwise wouldn't have it, but there should be a better way to do it.
We have discussed this many times on this thread, even though this is not what the thread is about.
(underlined in case you missed it before.)

Edit: Yes, there is fluoridated salt in some countries and you can buy fluoride drops at a pharmacy to add to your water.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't think the intention of water fluoridation is to kill anyone, although I think sometimes people die from it as a side effect.

I think it's more to do with lowering the masses' vibrations so they cannot see higher frequencies. I only know two people who can see auras clearly and can astral travel at will, and neither of them will even allow their animals to drink tap water.

The spirit world is real, and the elite are very aware of this. If the masses became aware that it was real, the elite would lose all their power in a very short amount of time.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

We have discussed this many times on this thread, even though this is not what the thread is about.
water.

Like I said, your thread should've been about the benefits of ingestion...Oh wait, there are none.
This is why you had to come at the topic from an ambiguous angle.

And thanks for blowing my mind. My pineal gland is tingling.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Tucket

superman2012

Not beneficial to ingest

Nuff said.

water.

Like I said, your thread should've been about the benefits of ingestion...Oh wait, there are none.
This is why you had to come at the topic from an ambiguous angle.

And thanks for blowing my mind. My pineal gland is tingling.

The thread could have been about many things, sadly, it wasn't.

Sorry about that, next time I'll check with you and you can let me know what your preferred topic will be, and rather then you making a thread about it, I will so you don't have to do any work at all.

/sarcasm

Pineal gland tingling!?!? Must be all the fluoride talk!

Edit: I came at this thread to show the scared, fearful little people that the lies they have been fed are just that...lies.
It comes down to choice. Everyone has one, everyone can exercise one. Just don't blame it on the Boogeyman, he's too busy hiding under your bed!

edit on 12-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ok. ok…after reviewing this thread, I have to agree that fluoridation of our tap water is relatively harmless. Due to dilution 0.7/l USAside, such a low amount is hardly damaging.
BUT! Dentists say when they are giving us the fluoride 'swish this around in your mouth, then spit, DO NOT swallow' (I've asked my dentist why they still use fluoride-poison for our dental-care, his response…"fluoride is only harmful IF you swallow it, thats why i tell you to spit it into the sink." Ofcourse the dose they give you to 'swish' with is not enough to hurt but they don't wanna take any chances.
Also, California is an anti-cancer state where-in anything that can cause cancer is deemed Illegal in the state, and if fluoride was found to be cancerous they wouldn't put it in their water.
FEAR is run amuck…this fluoridian subject matter has been debated round n round with no clear winner. while I feel it is unnecessary to force it upon us, we have a choice of what to drink, just as we have had all along. While I will not drink from the tap if i can help it, most don't have these luxuries of choice, most can't afford to waste money on quality bottled water, or get filtration systems…then again society only feigns to care about the poor. $%&#
One point made here was #17-third eye blinders…as cold hard facts go, there are none. I will say that I have had my fair share of metaphysical encounters and psychokinetic phenomena all related to the chakra-Chi-or whatever …there is evidence that the third eye is 'clouded' in the presence of influential chemical compounds. that being said ANYTHING unnaturally added to ones diet effects the well being of ones mind, fluoride is jus another artifice in the water that we can identify…we should be glad our water is clear, bacteria free, safe to drink. And as far as I knew America was the only country putting fluoride in the water, does England also do it?
All in all the fluoride is diluted to minute quantities-just as the swimming pool has chlorine in it to combat human waste-most of us won't stop swimming in that refuse because we feel no threat from diluted urine mixed with chlorine. Just as most of us feel no threat from fluoride in our drinking water.
I guess I am mixed opinion- Maybe someone should actually tell the truth about fluorides nature. The powers that be may as well explain the reasons and debunk the fears of the people, unless of course they can't explain the purpose without exposing the truth to us feeble minded lab rats. thank you.
~The Truth shall set us free~

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyphr

That is the biggest problem, the lack of information given to people on this subject.
Sodium Hypochlorite (chlorine) is also added to drinking water in much higher concentrations than fluoride is, as is Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bisulphite (RO systems) not even taking into account the harmful items that are in the raw water that some water treatment plants fail to take out.

All in all, I agree with you. There is MUCH more information needed to hand out to the public and then threads like this one (and some of the crazy responses) would not be necessary.

Edit: The dose they give you to swish with, is much higher than water fluoridation.
edit on 12-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

holy christ...how many times must it be stated to you....IT IS A FRIGGING NEUROTOXIN

what part of that are you not understanding?

i don't know about you, but i don't want frigging neurotoxin in my goddamn water....
edit on 12-12-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

superman2012
Again, as shown MANY times, there is no link to it causing heart attacks in properly dosed water fluoridation. There is fear that people spread...but no facts.

You claim that fluoridated water is more apt to hurt people. Take a town where they fluoridate the water and compare it to a town where they don't. Go by health statistics, they are available on the internet.
There is a reason anti-fluoridation sites don't produce this information. It doesn't come close to proving their fact-light claims.
\

and it doesn't prove the pro argument either....in fact, it really proves nothing, because there are too many variables to contend with.....the biggest of which is whether or not EVERYONE is drinking THAT water, or some other water...that kills the results right there....

and again...there is no proper dose for neurotoxin, lol

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

superman2012

Blatant attack on common sense? You guessed right, just for the wrong side. Don't worry brother, I believed as you did too, the only difference being, I am blessed with critical thinking. Common sense is too common for me.

Edit:
lol False logic. Care to show where?

I love, love, love the people that just come on here and TRY to insult someone using zero evidence and claim it is wrong....oh well, like I said before, you can't convince a priest God doesn't exist either, they are so ingrained in their belief that they hold to it more steadfast than a toddler holding their mommy's hand because they don't want to get lost in the mall.
I provided claims, and evidence. Refute it or not, your silly complaints about my attacking your beliefs do nothing to support your stance.
lol

and i love your arrogant, self-centered, bulls**t attitude...

you changed your mind, so now we're all goddamn idiots, is that about right?

get over yourself....believe whatever you want to believe, but don't come in here, and presume to belittle everyone who doesn't share your opinion..

and this ain't a personal attack either...this is me calling it how i see it...since page one, you've pulled this holier-than-thou, self-righteous, absolute correctness nonsense with us...it's very unbecoming...

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join