It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup86

What if you are just scared and wrong? Are you willing to accept that if it is true? I'm willing to accept that my beliefs may be wrong given enough time. Remember, people were scared of falling off the Earth in early days, that was proven wrong as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Dr. Gerald Crabtree, believes that our intellectual decline as a race

Believes. Not "has proven". I believe alien life exists. Does that make it so?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

If you read between the lines, that says; the only reason it's being put in the water is because the chemical companies deceived the public into believing a lie and have been selling us their toxic waist as snake oil.

You can also read between the lines and see that it does not cause harm. If it was that obvious. Wouldn't there be a plethora of people suing because of fluoride poisoning or death by water fluoridation? It is not a direct connection therefore it could be because of a multitude of things. Like I said, I would like to see more data, but for now, there is no evidence that properly dosed water fluoridation is harmful.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

King Fluoride? Is that me? I'm flattered. Is it still valid if I don't ingest fluoride?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

AmenStop

OOOOOO
This is from Redicecreation, Quote

Human Intelligence Is Slowly Declining According To Leading Geneticist
2013 12 03

Traces of 18 unregulated chemicals were found in drinking water from more than one-third of U.S. water utilities in a nationwide sampling, according to new, unpublished research by federal scientists. Included are 11 perfluorinated chemicals, an herbicide, two solvents, caffeine, an antibacterial compound, a metal and an antidepressant.

Wow that sounds like some strong stuff. I bet we could bottle it and sell it to the public to get them high, oh wait.

I would like to see that study and see what kind of treatment process was involved or if it was raw untreated water. That sounds like a place I would be drinking bottled water if it was just untreated water.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

AmenStop

superman2012
Be back later on...

Lunch break?

No, I kid... I just don't think it's safe and I don't want to drink it, but I don't want you to drink it either.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

I would have no problem drinking it. I have read what it could do and am not put off by it. I also know what is in treated water and the chemicals used to make it potable. If I listed them, people would have more to fear!
Already the thread is too long for the points I have brought up.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have been called names, I have had people say I'm not right with no evidence to the contrary, I have had people "call me out" on my place of work, I have heard lies repeated.

The one thing I haven't seen, is any sort of proof that contradicts any of my talking points.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Fluoride in drinking tap water has been in Australia for ages, I've never heard someone die from drinking tap water here.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Fluoride used by Nazis to sterilize inmates and make them docile. Fluoride a key dumbing down ingredient of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas -- poisons of choice for tyrant rats.

Well the Nazi myth is just that. It is more proof of scared people repeating lies with ZERO evidence to back it up.
Warfarin is also used to kill rats. Why don't you google to see what else it is used for?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

swingingkings
Fluoride in drinking tap water has been in Australia for ages, I've never heard someone die from drinking tap water here.

That's because they haven't. No one has in the history of water fluoridation when it is properly dosed.

There have been overdoses that have killed people.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

superman2012
Check my post history all you want. I do not work for a water fluoridation plant...

Then why did you say this when I questioned your knowledge of water fluoridation in another thread:

superman2012
Ignorance on the subject? I'll have to tell that to my boss next shift at the water treatment plant.

edit on 5/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Also still waiting for VoidHawk to not only repeat his claim that properly dosed water fluoridation has killed people, but to show me where in the video he presented, it is said.

I will not be holding my breath. The usual anti-fluoride people quit quite quickly (3 Q's!) when faced with science/evidence/facts/links/studies.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

superman2012

swingingkings

That's because they haven't. No one has in the history of water fluoridation when it is properly dosed.

There you go again, look at it this way, if you ingest sodium fluoride you can do it two ways. First you can take a big dose and die, or it also has a cumulative effect, and you end up dying of a degenerative disease.

So I dispute your claim that no one has ever died from fluoridated water, you made the statement prove it.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

AmenStop

superman2012

swingingkings

There you go again, look at it this way, if you ingest sodium fluoride you can do it two ways. First you can take a big dose and die, or it also has a cumulative effect, so you can take micro doses, mmm, let's say in your shampoo, wait no toothpaste ya that's better, and you end up dying of a degenerative disease.

So I dispute your claim that no one has ever died from fluoridated water, you made the statement prove it.

Oops. Just meant to add the middle.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder

superman2012
Check my post history all you want. I do not work for a water fluoridation plant...

Then why did you say this when I questioned your knowledge of water fluoridation in another thread:

Ignorance on the subject? I'll have to tell that to my boss next shift at the water treatment plant.

THERE YOU ARE! I just posted about you!

My boss would laugh. He knows that if I don't know the answer, I will find it out quickly and let him know.
I'm also one of the highest certified guys in the dept.

I apologize for accusing you of lying before, you just didn't know. I automatically assume that you are on every fluoride thread that I take part in!
Sorry I can't, we don't add fluoride. When I am in a water plant that does though, I will take a pic of the packaging for you. It might be a couple of months though so you will have to be patient.
That was a conversation between Phillipines and myself. I work in an RO plant.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Also still waiting for VoidHawk to not only repeat his claim that properly dosed water fluoridation has killed people, but to show me where in the video he presented, it is said.

No one is saying that you will drop dead from drinking fluoridated water, you're arguing against a point which no one making. Do you think that small amounts of lead dripped into the water supply would kill people instantly? No, it would slowly deteriorate the physical and mental health of the people consuming the water, but it would be almost impossible to prove that the damage was caused by the lead because there are so many other things on our environment which slowly kill us. You admit that a large dose of fluoride can kill a person, and has killed people in the past, so why do you think it's perfectly safe to consume the poison in small diluted amounts? Why are you so sure that it doesn't build up in our systems and cause slow long term damage?
edit on 5/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

AmenStop

superman2012

swingingkings

There you go again, look at it this way, if you ingest sodium fluoride you can do it two ways. First you can take a big dose and die, or it also has a cumulative effect, and you end up dying of a degenerative disease.

The only proof is that there is NOT ONE person in the history of the world that has died from properly dosed water fluoridation. Not ONE death attributed to it. Not ONE death certificate saying that. There are many factors that could contribute to a death. To blame it on the cumulative effects of fluoride when there is ZERO science to back it up does not make it so.
My proof is the lack of deaths attributed to fluoride in the manner described. Let's see your proof.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

VoidHawk's video.

Do you think that small amounts of lead dripped into the water supply would kill people instantly?

It would MUCH quicker than fluoride.

No, it would slowly deteriorate the physical and mental health of the people consuming the water, but it would be almost impossible to prove that the damage was caused by the lead because there are so many other things on our environment which slowly kill us.

Ridiculous statement. A simple lead level check at the hospital/dr's office would confirm this. Lead stays in the body.

You admit that a large dose of fluoride can kill a person, and has killed people in the past, so why do you think it's perfectly safe to consume the poison in small diluted amounts?

Do you eat salt? Is that any different? You do know that bleach is poison right? That is the main way water treatment plants get rid of bacteria. Again, too much = death. It's all in the dosages.

Why are you so sure that it doesn't build up in our systems and cause slow long term damage?

I'm not sure. There is zero proof of it so I have to believe that if it was a problem there would be multiple peer reviewed studies around. How can I study something that doesn't exist?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Quick answer. No one has EVER EVER EVER attributed properly dosed water fluoridation as cause of death. However, improper sure has been.

If something doesn't exist how can it kill you? Do you believe that rainbows can make you blind as well?

Smart ass, I know.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just found this information from the international Society for flouride research. Heck with arguing about it, many of the bad effects on organs and oxidative stress can be fixed with silimaron. www.fluorideresearch.org...

It can fix a few things but not all. I am reading the articles by this organization, it is a multinational research organization. It appears that the fluoride in tea does not hurt you because of other chemicals in the tea that neutralize the bad effects. Water does not have this chemistry. www.fluorideresearch.org...

If we can't get the government to get it out of our water, maybe people can neutralize the side effects. More research on this is needed on my part. I would rather spend my time fixing the problem than to argue with someone on whether the problem is real. I have many hundreds of hours over the years reading the research on both sides. I'm tired of researching the deceit behind this chemical added to water, I am going to focus on neutralizing the toxid effects instead of wasting my time trying to convince brainwashed people that fluoride is not good for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join