It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Cow comes to the US...Titor groupies rejoice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The USDA has delayed tonight's announcement

www.usda.gov...!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_1OB?contentidonly=true&contentid=2004/11/0505.xml

This delay is rather easy to interpret. The cow had already tested positive twice, so this third test will confirm the first two. If the cow was born in the US after 1997, then the feed ban has not worked and the number of infected cows is not known because the USDA has had VERY limited testing and cows with obvious symptoms were not brought to market so testing just gives a gross under-estimate.

The confirmed positive will have a major effect on US exports, and will force another revision in the USDA testing policy (and most coutries will keep a ban in place until the US increases testing to come in line with the rest of the world).

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know what really gets under my skin is people dissmissing John Titor without knowing what he actually said.

Read it! And you will see that everything he was talking about IS HAPPENING!

About the Civil War ... he said that this election was the beggining of the civil unrest ... but not until 2008 will everyone realize that the world they thought they lived in no longer exists.

And he predicted Mad Cow Disease in 2000 ... and here it is!

I am never going to eat ANY beef products ever again.

Also about Mad Cow Disease I was reading that it takes the prion protiens 10 years to show up in an effected cow, and that most cows hit the market BEFORE they could even test for the disease! What is not known yet is if these young cattle with CJD can transmit the disease. If it takes up to 10 years to show up in some cows, could it also have a long incubation period in humans? And in America you can get a DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER for $ 1. The Beef Companies know this and they don't tell you and sell their beef cheap. This is a conspiracy in itself.

John Titor, as wierd as it seems, may infact be a timetraveler... or may be a psycic, either way you can not deny that what he said IS COMING TRUE.

I for one think that should his Worldline senario come true, It would be good for America and the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
CJD can lie dormant, I suppose you could say, in humans for anumber of years but once you are diagnosed you have like 6-12 monthes tops to live. It is an excruciating desease. brain to swiss cheese that has been setting in the sun all day. Not good. If you want to learn more about CJD I would suggest this site members.aol.com...

or go to the CDC's web page

... why must the things that taste so good be sooo bad? tsk tsk.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join