It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALCHEMY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
HERE IS THE 1st OF A SERIES OF 4 WANTED SOME FEEDBACK...THANK YOU...

TRULY,

shells4u

edit on 12/4/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Ha. Alchemy. I get it. That bird is an alchemical composition of several unrelated elements. Nicely done. Not sure everyone will get it though.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'd buy that! It is very lovely! How long did that take you if I can ask?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ha. Alchemy. I get it. That bird is an alchemical composition of several unrelated elements. Nicely done. Not sure everyone will get it though.
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thank you for understanding granted its not for everyone but I studied for many years and am still just an apprentice....Hence the seashell....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

I'd buy that! It is very lovely! How long did that take you if I can ask?

5 years of thinking experimenting studying then about 3 months actual on art piece...thanks for coming to see it...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have 4 canvases #2 is almost finished so 2 and a 1/2 to go...I am hoping that they will be a great 4 some and beautiful wall conversation pieces for the right person...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The key to ones mind can unlock a vast world of knowledge and to endless possibilities. Knowing how to use that key to access the knowledge deep inside our minds. Just knowing how to open up your mind can open up so many ideas and opportunities. When we find that knowledge and begin to explore the possibilities. How we find and use that knowledge is what makes us different in so many ways. We are all different in our own ways and we use that knowledge in those different ways. If we didn't use the knowledge that we have discovered. Who knows what we as individuals would be like.

What you have here is just one way that we can discover the true knowledge that is in our minds. These are some great ideas and some great works that you have done. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The key to ones mind can unlock a vast world of knowledge and to endless possibilities. Knowing how to use that key to access the knowledge deep inside our minds. Just knowing how to open up your mind can open up so many ideas and opportunities. When we find that knowledge and begin to explore the possibilities. How we find and use that knowledge is what makes us different in so many ways. We are all different in our own ways and we use that knowledge in those different ways. If we didn't use the knowledge that we have discovered. Who knows what we as individuals would be like.

What you have here is just one way that we can discover the true knowledge that is in our minds. These are some great ideas and some great works that you have done. Keep up the good work.
reply to post by gimmefootball400

thanks for all that insightful messages...love you for visiting!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Very interesting use of materials. Nice job.

top topics

join