It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face seen in twisted metal from WTC wreckage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't admire it for its beauty but for the message and how it , and where it came from and what it finally formed when it crashed ground zero..
I think you can see by the faces and the twisted state it was when they found it , the pain of the catastrophe ..
And maybe for some it has the right position to punish the guilty ?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
is there only one photo of this? this photo has been doing the rounds, surely others would take pics (according to the tabloids lots of people have seen the face).
even if there was more than one pic, ive no reason to beleive it wasn't just burnt or etched into the steel.

no more stupid than jesus in a peice of toast. but still stupid.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't admire it for its beauty but for the message and how it , and where it came from and what it finally formed when it crashed ground zero..
I think you can see by the faces and the twisted state it was when they found it , the pain of the catastrophe ..
And maybe for some it has the right position to punish the guilty ?
I feel the whole concept of a pay to view "museum" that is based on a significant tragedy is all wrong. It debases the memory of those that I'm sure would rather have not died only to become part of a sideshow. They're charging a fee for christ sake. That's just all wrong as is putting this stuff on exhibit.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by sulaw

I see two , woman and behind I see a man's face

The woman is clear, the other looks alien to me lol.

Somewhere i remember seeing pictures of many of the lost, it would be interesting to see if she matches one of the lost.

I was thinking about nine eleven yesterday and how as a veteran the Pentagon was clearly a missile strike. That and the fact they would not release video from a great many cameras from the whole area that would have captured it. The flight path coming in was incredibly low and very doubtful an inexperienced pilot or an experienced one for that matter.

This refusal to release video that would clearly show what hit is the number one reason I believe it was covered up and a black op against our own country.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

wasn't there a machine invented or prototyped that could read imagery from the pastfrom walls ,building etc? im sure some intrepid person will come up with the link. maybe the emotion is so intense , that mental activity at certain points, resonates into the surroundings?... interesting , didn't even have to zoom to see that one...maybe an addition by the artist? twisted

funBox

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I didn't know that you had to pay to see it.. if that's true then that's really a sad though it should be in public to view but not fot sale..

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

You're right I remember seeing the woman's face somewhere .. I thought I saw it in one of the cloud pictures that just circled rhe world right after 911 . I tried to find it but without luck..

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

We finally agree on something. I can understand the USS Arizona, keeping the School Book Depository as a museum but this is just bad taste. A fictional image as the memorial to such carnage.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Bilk22

I didn't know that you had to pay to see it.. if that's true then that's really a sad though it should be in public to view but not fot sale..
Yes. That's been part of the uproar. The other part is, many of the relatives of those that died, don't want this museum either. It's just really poor taste to do this.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

That makes things clearer. . I do agree with that. So do they want the metal wreckage to be free and public available ,or do they want the whole museum free to the public or non at all?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Bilk22

That makes things clearer. . I do agree with that. So do they want the metal wreckage to be free and public available ,or do they want the whole museum free to the public or non at all?
I believe many of the families do not want the museum. Period. Some are ok with it but not the fee. You can do a google search and find quite a few articles on it. From what I understand, some of the "unidentified remains" may also be included in the museum. That too is in the articles. This is just wrong all the way around. Some type of memorial is appropriate. Putting debris and other stuff on exhibit for a fee, is morbid and does not honor anyone.

Edit: Even exhibiting the remains of the structure is wrong. It's juts a bad reminder of the event. Honor the fallen and not the event.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Edit: Even exhibiting the remains of the structure is wrong. It's juts a bad reminder of the event. Honor the fallen and not the event.

But that's your personal view , not all people will share that view. Some people maybe the ones who lost someone there would love to have something tangible to go too..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Whats weird about that? Are we sure the face wasnt worked in by an artist?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
reply to post by Bilk22

But that's your personal view , not all people will share that view. Some people maybe the ones who lost someone there would love to have something tangible to go too..

I agree, thanks for sharing it. That steel was exposed to the biggest blender on earth. All 100 floors of car sized blocks of concrete and girders… on high.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thinking about it now that you remind of this thread, that I'm still baffled by it and ones who got away living their lives if nothing happened, fearless creatures that even the marks of passing spirits doesn't scare them or even come forward with guilt,with them the ones covering up the biggest traumatic strike on freedom that shock the world and the aftermath that stil goes on until this day

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join