It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face seen in twisted metal from WTC wreckage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is absolutely amazing there this twisted metal from the WTC that has a face molted in the wreckage..
Some see the face others don't.

Personally looking at the photo's I see two faces one behind the other?that's what happens when spirits are very emotional when they suddenly die I think. If you hurt so many people at once then it almost looks like god always leaves a message for us to see! I'll hope they gonna place it there it will be a pilgrimage to see the metal...

A piece of a steel column salvaged from the wreckage of the World Trade Center after 9/11 is stirring speculation over whether a face can be seen on the twisted structure. The column is being prepared for exhibit in the underground National Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum as one of two pieces of so-called "impact steel." Those are two fragments of the north tower facade that experts believe come from the exact point where the plane struck the building between the 93rd and the 99th floors.

I couldn't find any other thread about it so if it did my apologies...

Piece

4NewYork
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 15:06:50 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 15:06:50 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Weird.... I can see the face... Very weird... SnF~

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nice Thread.

Whatever opinion one has regarding the WTC destruction... the thing to remember, I think, And I'm saying that as a canadian, is that this tragedy was wrong. NOTHING should justify what happened and these deaths.

S&F.

edit on 4-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I see two , woman and behind I see a man's face

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Face seen, and your other one too. The human brain and probably all mammal brains are programmed to see faces of other mammals. Humans see human faces the easiest. This is likely because when we lived in the forests, trees, and jungles, we needed to see faces stand out from the foliage and background noise.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I don't know I'm more into believing there's more after this life then all the lies we have to witness , I see it as proof in some manner..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There was already another thread posted about this (sorry). It's here.

It probably wouldn't turn up in a search unless you knew to look for "angel of 911".
edit on 12/4/13 by BuzzCory because: messed up linky

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Check out the Ley lines , it's probably a homage to Isis and Horus most monuments are.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...
edit on 4-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Reminds of a window at a church in Halifax, Nova Scotia. After the great explosion in the city after a WW1 boat carrying explosives blew in the harbor, much of the city was wiped out. But in a church window, the face of a man who died in the explosion was etched into the glass.

Townspeople said the image looked just like him.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Yea I didn't searched on angels, hmmm well we gonna see what will happen

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

That are really obvious signs that some human spirits in transition are so powerful that they leave this recognizable stain behind of who they were..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure that's two faces: Batman at the top, and Jessica Rabbit directly underneath.
Clearly it's a totem to Warner Brothers.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Could be I don't see the resemblance that much? but who knows right?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I see you put the faith more into those two characters then the people who have died there? It's a shame those people weren't rescued by those characters, but that's because they don't exist either...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
double post

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 16:24:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 16:24:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

0bserver1

4NewYork
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 15:06:50 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Dec 2013 15:06:50 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)
I think this as "art" is in really bad taste. We shouldn't be admiring it for it's "beauty". Why they would put it on exhibit as if it were a sculpture is beyond acceptable. If you ask me, it's like TPTB putting it right in our face. Even the imagery it conveys is sort of like an evil entity. The whole 911 museum is in poor taste in my opinion. It's like a sideshow and they're going to charge to see it from what I read. Really bad taste. A memorial is one thing. This is altogether bad.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

0bserver1

Yea I didn't searched on angels, hmmm well we gonna see what will happen

It happens; without seeing the other article, there''s no reason why you'd think to search for "angel". This is probably the better approach anyway, as IMO the "angel" concept thread is not nearly as civil as this one is turning out to be so far.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well I like to keep it civil and respect every opinion on this image, but well grounded evidence is always something to keep your thoughts running..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was already a thread on this that was made a few days ago

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join