It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make money and support your fellow man at the same time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Dear Pinkorchid,

I agree, and I'm with you completely. I'm just not sure how to fix it. One possibility is adopting the British system of "Loser pays." If you win your lawsuit, the loser pays your costs.

By the way, serdgiam has been working up plans to create a nearly Utopian state. I'm not sure how he's coming with it, but I'm sure he'd be happy to explain his ideas. He has started to do so in the thread above,

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

charles1952
By the way, serdgiam has been working up plans to create a nearly Utopian state. I'm not sure how he's coming with it, but I'm sure he'd be happy to explain his ideas. He has started to do so in the thread above,

Id hesitate to call it Utopian, perhaps more of a working towards an ideal! I dont think perfection, in that respect, even exists.. but it doesnt mean we cant work towards it.

Its coming along. Website is in the works, some equations are on the way, and some neat technology along with it all. The tools will be provided, but what people do with them is up to them entirely.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
To execute the op's suggestion takes the kind of person who would be able to review legal docs, assess risk, and define acceptable return. These are not skill sets that just anyone has. They are the skill sets of the type of people these cases are fighting against.

That is the real problem. Not all this lamenting how poor everyone is, and how much humans suck. It all boils down to "magick": the folks who know those spells are the same wizards you are going to fight against.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Are you a trader..... I am very poor as well but we could start ATS trading group. Small investment, say you had twenty folks starting twenty dollars that is four hundred to invest, small but good start. We could meet online chat room or something. I would join. The Bot

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

No , I am not a trader.

Perhaps your concept would work as long as it had a strong oversight of ethics and true justice, by that I mean elements not coerced through money and power. Checks and balances to ensure honesty and fair play.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry to be such a cynical, cranky, old man, but you're going to get 20 ATSers to agree on how their money should be invested? Or, anything else for that matter?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

No problem , agreement is not necessary. The concept is out there , it will create thought and that was the intent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join