Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Live Radio Presents - The Bear Truth #11 and #12 - repeat play/double header

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Join ATS Member Beartruth for her view on the world....the Bear Truth, as she see's it....

This weeks show is a double header due to last weeks technical problems

Wednesday @ 8.30 & 9.00 pm GMT (UK), 9.30 & 10.00pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday @ 8.30 & 9.00 pm EST, 7.30 & 8.00pm CST, 6.30 & 7.00pm MST, 5.30 & 6.00pm PST (North America)
Thursday @ 8.30 & 9.00pm AEST (Australia)

(Running time 30 mins approx)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

The show will appear on the Rewind player @ www.atsliveradio.com...

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Here is making up for lost time...

Come listen in, the subjects are "What is the value of Human life?" and "Volcanoes". These two back to back episodes are supposed to be thought provoking and hopefully will make us stop and think about just what makes us and our Earth tick.

Bring your thinking caps, and ponder the wonders... or just sit back and relax, let me do all the talking.

We are supposed to go on air at 8:30pm EST.

BT

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

Sorry guys, the segment failed to air in the 8:30pm EST spot. It has begun in the 9:00pm EST slot. So listen in!

Stay tuned and listen to the great music. And at 10:00pm Reality Remix will go live!!!

BT
edit on 4-12-2013 by BearTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, at least they got you on for the 2nd slot.

Thanks, Laura, my volcano doom fears are piqued. I live at the food of Quinceo, which hasn't erupted since pre-history. Just hoping nothing goes Biblical with mass eruptions going off everywhere. But in that event, what can you do then?

edit on 4-12-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The volcanoes show was awesome, Laura… and the binary star thing… mind blown

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thank you for listening, Erongaricuaro.

At that point, my friend, all you can do is avoid being beaned by lava rock and ash, stick to high ground to avoid the fumes, and keep your toes out of lava.

BT

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thank you, adjensen.

I always try to bring the thought provoking topics. The volcano action going on now is in the position to be a world changer. Definitely.

BT

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Once again, the tech let me down for the first shows in the US and Aus time zones - I do apologise Laura BUT...at least we got one to play in each of those - in the UK slot both played out properly.

I need to rebuild the whole server system. I'll do it over the Christmas break.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nef, I appreciate all you do. I was pleased that the 2nd show played.

I know there are some tech issues, but please don't spend your whole Christmas break fretting over them. You need a break too!!!

BT

new topics

top topics

join