It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Reports on Conditions at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi NPS!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

The Green party's former science and technology spokesman is promoting anti-radiation pills to people in Japan affected by the Fukushima nuclear disaster, that leading scientists have condemned as "useless".

Dr Christopher Busby, a visiting professor at the University of Ulster, is championing a series of expensive products and services which, he claims, will protect people in Japan from the effects of radiation. Among them are mineral supplements on sale for ¥5,800 (£48) a bottle, urine tests for radioactive contaminants for ¥98,000 (£808) and food tests for ¥108,000 (£891).

The tests are provided by Busby Laboratories and promoted through a body called the Christopher Busby Foundation for the Children of Fukushima (CBFCF). Both the pills and the tests are sold through a website in California called 4u-detox.com, run by a man called James Ryan.

Though a controversial figure, Busby has been championed by the anti-nuclear movement and some environmentalists. He is still consulted by the Green party on issues such as low-level radiation and depleted uranium, but when contacted by the Guardian the party distanced itself from Busy's activities. Penny Kemp, the Green party communications director, said that the party did not condone Busby's promotion of the products.

In a video on YouTube, Busby says that the calcium and magnesium pills will be supplied "at the cost of production". But the prices being charged by 4u-detox.com are far greater than those of other mineral supplements on sale in Japan. Chemists in Tokyo sell bottles of 200 pills containing similar combinations of ingredients for ¥1,029 (£8.49). James Ryan's website also charges a minimum shipping cost of ¥2,300 (£19).

the always liberal and anti-nuclear Guardian on Snake oil Busby

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Yes, and no!

For a better understanding of this Process:
please visit this link

But more important is that many People claimed that the Emissions
from now (which are not Dumping) is harming us, which is clearly
not the case, "Not Detectable" means that the Levels are far smaller
than even our most sophisticated Instruments could measure,
like 0.0013 Bq in a Cubic Meter of Water!

Even the big Plume the US fear brings less than 2 Bq in a Cubic Meter
of Water and this is no Risk for any but just a intellectual Problem
because someone is doing something with you you not welcome
and i understand this very well because i dislike it as well!
edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: example

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Ok so he is selling it through a third party which raises that cost. Also he is not personally making these compounds with means he has to buy them. Now you have chemist in tokyo that are selling the compounds that they are making directly to the public. So that comparison is not exact. Also it seems very bias Id like to know what website published that article. Even if busby is making money off of it at least he is making a living on something that can help people instead of selling nuclear power like the people working for the IAEA.

never mind didn't see the link Ill check it out.
edit on 4-12-2013 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So in the end the radioisotopes in the vicinity of the plant are staying at the same level. Which means that the rate of the leaks are staying the same and not going up. But with ever way you want to spin this the leaks are still enormous and are not good for the health of the Pacific Ocean or the people and animals that get their food from the Pacific.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

The Leaks are overrated and have no influence on the Well being
of People in the US!

Just a few hundred Meter outside and the Results are "ND.",
this is the only thing we should focus on,
we need to look forward and need to try to stop the next
Accident or the next Disaster which is coming for sure but at
the moment the majority of us is acting like a group of Rabbits,
on a nightly Highway and in the Headlight of a Group of Trucks
and this is stupid.

All the Fearmongeres like Gundersen, Caldicott, Busby, etc. want
to keep you in a rigid State, unable to think, unable to act and
unable to fight for Results, the named ones are the Shills send
to you by the Puppeteers!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

of People in the US!

and this is stupid.

Ok the leaks being overrated and not being a problem for the US are your opinions.With Gundersen, Caldicott, and Busby one of the things they promote the most is action by everyday people to stop this from happening again. For some one that claims to want facts you seem to state a lot of opinions and call people names. Im still waiting on your data for the statement you made concerning fear mongering has killed more people than then accident. But I take it again your going to respond by taking one thing from my post ignoring the rest of it and try and discredit it with your opinion, but we'll see.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

this is the only thing we should focus on
Why is the detection limit just a few hundred meters outside apparently hundreds or thousands of times higher than the detection limits further away?

www.iaea.org...

Page 2 shows the "Sea area within 2km radius" and for area T-1 it shows measurements of 1.7, 1.4 and then shows detection limits at 1.4 and 1.6 for the other two. These detection limits seem very high when compared to the detection limits further away.

Next look at page 4, between 2-20 km away, location T-14 date 2013/09/03 where the CS-137 was measured at 0.0054. That's not below the detection limit, so why is the detection limit so much higher within the 2km radius? They can measure 0.0054 up to 20km away, but they can't measure 1.3 less than 2km away because it's below the detection limit? Something doesn't add up here because 1.3 is 240 times greater than .0054. Are they:

1) Lying about the detection limits, or
2) Purposely using detection methods closer to the facility that are over 240 times less sensitive so they can claim higher detection limits, or
3) Have you got a better explanation?

This is an official report too:

www.fas.org...

The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare has reported fish samples from Fukushima prefecture that are above the provisional regulation values for cesium-134 and cesium-137. Contaminated fish samples have included greenling, several types of flounder, common skate, rock fish, Japanese seabass, and brown hakeling.
It got into the fish somehow. Using insensitive detection methods close to the facility to try to mask the problem doesn't stop it from getting into the fish.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

Just research how many Women aborted their Babies because of
Chernobyl, which was Pre-Internet, look how many People become
Alcoholics and/ or Hard Drugs Addicted, look how many People
continue with their Habits because they think everything is futile
and compare it with the flow of information of today)

For example start here, but don't tell me that the Guy is Pro-Nuclear:
Myths and Fables Vs. Science

Until now the Socio-Impact is much, much higher than the People
who got killed by the Radiation!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Don't ask me but ask them!
I could provide even better and more Data
but it is useless, you can't talk with clerical Muslims
about equality of Women, Israel and/ or Aishe,
it is impossible!

But i know that there are explanations for nearly everything

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the propaganda....But its everywhere these days......I personally doubt the levels of radiation anywhere near Fukishims are "saje"
(safe to walk around)(safe to breathe the air)(safe to drink the water )certainly the NGOs, The Gov boys, the Tepco wallahs, and every other get to able source are handing out tainted info.....why would they not?
Some because they are paid to do so, some because they are told to do so, and some because they fear being torn apart by angry ninjas................ dressed like ordinary Japanese citizens.
There is a lot cover your ass going on in Japan (and elsewhere too)
Id be giving my kids daily doses of iodine just to be sure.....you sound like you are clinging to this report like a drowning man clings to the side of the boat.....I don't buy it................

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

Just research how many Women aborted their Babies because of
Chernobyl, which was Pre-Internet, look how many People become
Alcoholics and/ or Hard Drugs Addicted, look how many People
continue with their Habits because they think everything is futile
and compare it with the flow of information of today)

For example start here, but don't tell me that the Guy is Pro-Nuclear:
Myths and Fables Vs. Science

Until now the Socio-Impact is much, much higher than the People
who got killed by the Radiation!

Don't tell me to look you stated it you show me the numbers. Also I thought we were talking about Fukushima and not Chernobyl? Not that that doesn't matter but I believe you are starting to back track because you made a wild claim not supported by the facts and data you seemed so adamant about producing. Also becoming a drug addict or alcoholic has so many variables I highly doubt any one could accurately connect them to solely being caused buy Chernobyl. Also this was just reported look what the IAEA is now saying is an option for TEPCO.
www.globalpost.com...
So maybe there was an ulterior motive for publishing this data be it correct or falsified.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This Option came up by the US Adviser from Tepco
and is a running Topic since he said it:

Japan must get ready to release Fukushima water into the sea: U.S. adviser

(Reuters) - Japan should begin preparing to release a massive tide of water from the wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant into the Pacific Ocean, once it regains public trust and can confirm the water has only low levels of radiation, a U.S. adviser to the plant's operator said on Friday.

Source

reply to post by BGTM90

And exactly the reason why Tepco should not accept Foreigners as Adviser

Edit: This Data get reported since Week one but not many People
look for it (check second link in my first Posting)

edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: aee why

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

So your not going to show me the data and facts on your original claim? Just opinions and assumptions? Hm… Also I don't think that Japan should use US advisors either the US nuclear industry is even deeper into the pockets of its regulating body.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

You need to lean that the field of Sociology is not "that Quick",
Humans are much more complicated than any other Lifeforms!

You can start here:
Stress-induced deaths in Fukushima top those from 2011 natural disasters

The number of deaths in Fukushima Prefecture caused mainly by stress from the nuclear disaster reached 1,539 at the end of August, almost equaling the 1,599 fatalities due directly to the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and tsunami, the Mainichi Shimbun has learned.

In addition, bereaved families have filed condolence money applications for at least 109 victims who they say died due to fatigue, stress and aggravated health conditions while living in evacuation shelters and temporary housing. If this number is added, deaths attributable to post-disaster conditions surpass the number of those killed directly by the March 11, 2011 quake and tsunami.

Mainichi Source

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

stirling

Id be giving my kids daily doses of iodine just to be sure.....you sound like you are clinging to this report like a drowning man clings to the side of the boat.....I don't buy it................

I strongly recommend you to talk with a Medic about the Iodine for your Kids,
the Thyroid is normally self regulating and you can do bad things with the
Supplements of Today.

A Blockade is dangerous and useless in a Term longer that 48 Hours,
she may work for two days only and only when the Radioactive
Dosage is higher than 50 "Millisievert"/hour (means in a real Catastrophe)

Please talk with the People who know and who speak your native Language
because it seams you need it for the safety of your Kids!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I don't see a direct Relationship to the new Measurements
and need further explanations from you why you use that link/ Report
in your Posting!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

of People in the US!

and this is stupid.

Where is your proof that Gunderson, Caldicott, Busby etc 'want to keep you in a rigid state, unable to think, unable to act and unable to fight for results and that the named ones are the Shills sent to you by the puppeteers' ?!?!? These are very bold and defaming claims to make without any back up data! They are all experts in all things nuclear and far more educated and experienced in this than any of use here. Data, proof of these claims please or retract them.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Human0815

Don't ask me but ask them!
I could provide even better and more Data
but it is useless, you can't talk with clerical Muslims
about equality of Women, Israel and/ or Aishe,
it is impossible!

But i know that there are explanations for nearly everything

Interesting, you copy/pasted most of this post into the other thread (the "but it is useless, you can't talk with clerical Muslims about equality of Women, Israel and/or Aishe, it is impossible!")

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

You need to lean that the field of Sociology is not "that Quick",
Humans are much more complicated than any other Lifeforms!

You can start here:
Stress-induced deaths in Fukushima top those from 2011 natural disasters

The number of deaths in Fukushima Prefecture caused mainly by stress from the nuclear disaster reached 1,539 at the end of August, almost equaling the 1,599 fatalities due directly to the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and tsunami, the Mainichi Shimbun has learned.

In addition, bereaved families have filed condolence money applications for at least 109 victims who they say died due to fatigue, stress and aggravated health conditions while living in evacuation shelters and temporary housing. If this number is added, deaths attributable to post-disaster conditions surpass the number of those killed directly by the March 11, 2011 quake and tsunami.

Mainichi Source

Wow so your using deaths do to evacuation related stress as deaths caused by fear mongering? Really? So what you would have just kept all those people that lived around the plant where they were? To me those deaths should be attributed directly to the accident its self because the evacuations were mandatory. Its not your so called fear mongers fault these people died.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Human0815

I don't see a direct Relationship to the new Measurements
and need further explanations from you why you use that link/ Report
in your Posting!
You don't see why I would use this link?

Human0815
Well worth a own Thread because i am very happy
about the Data of the Sea-Water in front of Fukushima Daiichi
as well as in front of Japan as a whole!
Monitoring Report
That's the link from your OP.

wishes
Interesting, you copy/pasted most of this post into the other thread (the "but it is useless, you can't talk with clerical Muslims about equality of Women, Israel and/or Aishe, it is impossible!")
Yeah I didn't understand that reply, I didn't say anything about Muslims, I was referring to his own OP link which he apparently doesn't even recognize as being from his OP.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join