It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Reports on Conditions at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi NPS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well worth a own Thread because i am very happy
about the Data of the Sea-Water in front of Fukushima Daiichi
as well as in front of Japan as a whole!

Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority Reports on Conditions at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station

On 4 December 2013, the Nuclear Regulation Authority (NRA) of Japan provided the IAEA with an update on radioactivity in seawater at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (NPS).

This update states that the concentrations of Cs-134, Cs-137, total Beta and H-3 were relatively stable from 25 November to 1 December 2013 at the Nuclear Power Station.

In addition, the NRA provided an update on the monitoring report of sea area radioactivity obtained from samples taken in the vicinity of TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi NPS and in the open sea.

Monitoring Report

IAEA Newscenter

I think this Data is needed as a healthy Alternative to all the Bs.
coming from the so called "Alternative Media"
who is until now, Day 1.000 unable to provide a Proof for their Claims
that you get "roasted in Radioactivity" from Japan!

This People should provide accepted Facts or think twice about the Stuff
they are reporting, their Fear-mongering is asocial and killed & harmed
until now, more People than our nuclear Accident!

PS: Yes,
i know the purpose of the IAEA but i trust their Numbers much more
than the other Clowns like Tea-Wallah Arnie with his Immersion Heater
or Snake Oil Busby!
edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: Title

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Well, you have a right to drink whatever flavor of koolaid you choose don't you?

My problem with your view and expertise on the subject comes into question when I read things like this!

In April 2011, while Fukushima’s fires still smouldered, journalists scrambled to find sources who could shed any light on the nuclear crisis.

In a car park 25 miles south of the plant, a nervous maintenance worker on a rare break told The Independent that conditions onsite were chaotic and dangerous. Workers were exhausted; nobody at the top seemed to know what they were doing.

Nearly three years later, Japan’s parliament is set to pass a new state secrecy bill that critics warn might make revealing such conversations impossible, even illegal. They say the law dramatically expands state power, giving every government agency and ministry the discretion to label restricted information “state secrets”. Breaching those secrets will be punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant

Why the secrecy and threats of arrest then? What are they hiding?

They call it the "OFFICIAL" story for a reason.....it's designed to protect the "officials" rather than forcing them to answer for their crimes......
edit on 4-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

…the concentrations of Cs-134, Cs-137, total Beta and H-3 were relatively stable…

"Concentrations--relatively stable…" gotta love their choice of wording. Hi or lo concentrations? Relative to what? Did they check the ocean sediments there, or anywhere? How about the living specimens in and out of the "area"?

Since radioactive elements bioaccumulate (concentrate) in living tissue you would want to know how the food chain is faring…

Ocean currents carry away the radioactive contamination. Bottom dwelling filter feeders and ocean floor sediments tend to stay put. You can toss anything in the ocean and tomorrow (or three years hence) it will be gone from the water.

The laundry list of elements is longer too, not just cesium.

Another dose of misinformation measured out by Tepco.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hey maybe you should be a spokesman for the Whitehouse and the EPA you'd do just as good of a job covering everything up.

SCIENTIFIC FACT: Residents of Seattle were breathing in an average of 12 hot particles a day about 3 months after the incident. This was a scientific study, so all the rhetoric in the World can't negate this. Fast forward 950 days of cesium-137 release in what is the worst melt-through in the history of modern man.

Just google thyroid disease in children

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I see and i understand the Danger & not welcome it
but also i doubt that Fukushima become a "Secret of the State"
which is futile because you can't hide the nuclear Disintegrations!

I wrote it already a few Times that i think this Law comes
because of the Dispute about the Islands in the South
and a Video published by a NAVY Guy on Youtube,
this caused a lot of international Trouble and maybe a coming
fight in the Pacific!

You call this Report "Koolaid" which is laughable as long as you
don't provide any other Reports or, at least, own Measurements
of the Sea Water!

Why do you not go and take a few Samples and bring it into a Laboratory,
when your Results show a significant Discrepancy i will refund the Money
and bow to you

Until now the so called "Alternative Media" is unwilled to spend a few
hundred Bucks for such a Test and the People like you should ask
yourself why this is like so!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

So what?

No one ever said that this Accident is harmless
or that no one get harmed,
also no one welcomed the Pollution from it!

We all knew the Danger from NPSs and we all know
that "there is a price" for our demand of Energy!

What do you do for a Change because just to explain
your anger is a bit, hmmmm, naive because it will
change nothing.

Progress is our only Chance to survive the next Century,
without improvement we, as the Humankind, are damned.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

'i am very happy
about the Data of the Sea-Water in front of Fukushima Daiichi '

Very happy about the Data that the radiation is steadily destroying our planet??!!!!!

ROFLOL YOU FOOL! NO WONDER OUR PLANET IS SO SCREWED UP. All these fools believe whatever is told to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

seeker1963

They call it the "OFFICIAL" story for a reason.....it's designed to protect the "officials" rather than forcing them to answer for their crimes......
edit on 4-12-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, i forgot to mentioned it: the Thread Title and the Word "Official"
was chosen by me as a clear Marker that this is a Report not made by
the Well known Sources of Yellow Stories like Enenews, Rt or the noisy
Guy from Austin, the real Title of the Report is:
Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority Reports on Conditions at TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station

Which was to long as a Headline!

Sumimasen o Kudasai

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You call this Report "Koolaid" which is laughable as long as you
don't provide any other Reports or, at least, own Measurements
of the Sea Water!

I didn't mean for you to think the report was "Koolaid". My reference to "koolaid" was simply that your belief and mine were very different. I like grape you like cherry?

That is the beauty of freedom isn't it? You have a the freedom to think the way you do, and I have the freedom to think the way I do???

What makes freedom work is when we can be grown up enough to search for the truth, rather than constantly believe the "Official Story"!

Have a great day!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

It seams like you are a Agent Provocateur who is here to destroy
the exchange of valid Information!

Try to attack the Report but not me,
this are the Rules

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Your Rhetoric suggest that you think that only you know the Truth
and this is more than arrogant, it is childish!

Yeah, have a nice Day too and keep your View
plain Black and White

edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: "that you think ....."

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Official report from Tepco, hum... That is an oxymoron. A corporation that has proven to lie extensively, under scrutiny for its collaboration with Japanese organized crime, generating a report for an international agency that wants nothing more than to see the proliferation of Atomic energy as a coal substitute. Seems like a conflict of interest does it not? They keep saying the situation is under control. Sounds surprisingly similar to the mayor of Prypriat telling people to go out and enjoy the beauty of the May Day festivals; only the grave stones of the ignorant are left to mark that historic lie.

What a colossal mess. If lies could resolve a problem, this matter would be long dealt with. I do not blame people for wanting to believe they have the matter under control. After all, the notion that it is not is so disturbing, but these reports are so incredibly dubious that they should be relegated to the pages of the national enquirer.

AX
FTNWO

edit on 4-12-2013 by AlphaExray because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

This Report and the Measurements do not come from Tepco
but thank you that you read "at least" the Headline

FYI: this is a Report from the NRA Japan,
which is not Tepco!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Human0815

This People should provide accepted Facts or think twice about the Stuff
they are reporting, their Fear-mongering is asocial and killed & harmed
until now, more People than our nuclear Accident!

PS: Yes,
i know the purpose of the IAEA but i trust their Numbers much more
than the other Clowns like Tea-Wallah Arnie with his Immersion Heater
or Snake Oil Busby!
edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: Title

OK so where is your data on your stated fact that the so called Fear Mongering has killed more people than the accident it self? I would really like to see your table or graph or what ever data source you got that from. Also acute radioactive poisoning (getting toasted) isn't the only way to die from radioactivity. There are cancers and still births and genetic deformities. Also another big problem with Cs contamination is that it can cause heart failure because its killing your heart cells faster than they can regenerate. There is a difference between an external dose which is absorbed by the entire body and internal contamination with irradiates the tissues directly around the particle. Also we are almost three years out from the accident, cancers can take up to 60 years to present them selves. So any data on how many people have died from this is irrelevant if not being used to protect the nuclear industry or the Japanese gov. Than you have the teratogenic effects which cause genetic damage for generations. Also calling people names instead of refuting what the people said is a very immature way of saying some one is wrong. If you think Arnie Gunderson or Prof. Chris Busby is wrong than refute what they said don't just childishly call them a name. Also if your calling Prof. Busby a snake oil sails men because of his suggestion that people should be taking Calcium and Potassium supplements than you don't understand the biology or chemistry being used to come to that conclusion. The government hands out potassium Iodide supplements in nuclear emergencies to flood the body with nonradioactive iodine so it won't uptake the radioactive iodine in the environment. It is basically that same process except they are using biological analogs Of Cs and Sr because they are easier to produce and less toxic. Im not fear mongering Im just stating facts about something not to induce fear but to inform people about things they should be informed about there is a difference. Also why do you trust a entity that was made to protect and promote the industry in which the accident took place yet completely disregard two different entities that are independent and at the most slightly bias? Your logic doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Did read it, and stand by my comments. NRA assembles their data from TEPCO staff, well known fact, know what your sources are. There aren't a lot of people willing to wade into that mess. Gunderson proved this in 2011 when he showed the 6 hour half life of radioactive chlorine, and requested to verify result with his own staff. BTW, nothing gets past TEPCO. You aren't even allowed to approach the site with your own dosimeters. But hey, you're right, nothing to see here, all is fine. Just us conspiracy nuts saying silly things like an open nuclear reaction cannot be controlled with a little asphalt, opps, forgot to mention that was the consensus during their last spit ball session, but you'd have to read another report. Don't forget the wonderful suggestion of US experts of simply dumping the tritium laced overburden water into the sea because it will dilute enough to be relatively harmless, also in another report. Thank god the NRA is looking out for everyone.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

I would call Snake-Oil Busby not Snake-Oil Busby when he just
gave the Advise to use the supplements but to sale this Products,
overpriced, is like selling Snake-oil which legitimate this Name!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by BGTM90

I would call Snake-Oil Busby not Snake-Oil Busby when he just
gave the Advise to use the supplements but to sale this Products,
overpriced, is like selling Snake-oil which legitimate this Name!

No see your wrong snake oil is a product that claims to preform a certain thing but than doesn't. What Prof. Busby is selling actually works and now back to your we need to state facts Id like you to show what price he is selling these supplements at and than a comparison of what other independent entities are selling the same supplements. But even if they are over priced they are not relevant in your snake oil analogy, and calling people names is very immature and Im sure we can move past it. It adds nothing to the conversation other than to discredit some one with out providing FACTS. Also Im still waiting for your data and facts you seem so intent on people using on how fear mongering has caused more death and injury than the accident it self.
edit on 4-12-2013 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 4-12-2013 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hasn't all the bad stuff washed across the ocean by now? That's why results are decent?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

I hope you see that the majority of the Data comes from 20Km&
far behind like 100 and 200Km, Tepco measure only in their own Harbor
but not in Ibaraki or Miyagi also not in the Deep Sea, remember know
what you are saying

People, you are strange, Gundersen is a professional Shill
who is earning his income by traveling from a Fear&Freak Show
to Russia Today to Public Talks from the Anti Nuclear Movement!

He can do this and i would not even mind but to do this as his
Job is in my opinion a purely disgusting behavior!
edit on 4-12-2013 by Human0815 because: spell

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join