It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because She Was Crying....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Who cares? Whom here will go and take the burden out of the souls that live every day unloved, not cared for. Humanity makes its own hate and increasingly we are seeing it come out in the headlines. It is very easy to judge people for the lives that make them who they are remotely. People just don't want to make the effort to learn greater truths and to know what made these people who they are. They do not wish to be bothered by it. So until you are your brother's keeper you are just one more straw on the pile. To make a blurb purely for the emotional drama and forgotten 30 minutes later guarantees the continuation.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The face of an angel. My spirit is saddened as it always is with these senseless, preventable deaths. There are people who should never have children. RIP little precious one.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
is this another stupid boyfriend, that did this?

i'm not sure who to to put the bullet in, him or mom.

poor girl, rip, sweetie.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The only reason babies can cause stress to people is because the parents are too self absorbed and want to do something besides taking care of their babies. Watch tv,eat, play a game, etc.. It is the fault of society in general that so many people are like this. Nurturing is something that should actually be taught in school and required for males and females.

This is a more important subject than math, science or history as young people have no idea how difficult raising children is so they get pregnant thinking it will be fun. Reality teaches them otherwise, it is never fun but it is the most rewarding thing they will ever do if they can commit themselves 110% to the welfare of that baby and stop being selfish.

Raising children and ensuring the future of the human race is the number 1 job for society and it's appalling that we make no commitment to teaching our young how to raise the next generation. The cost is minimal and the rewards incalculable just in the saving of our innocents. We need to get off our asses and demand this from our schools. One child lost is one too many.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

OMG I remember when this happened and they were looking for the baby and found a diaper at some river near by. I searched every week or so to find out if they found that baby. I forgot about baby Elaina.

Those fuggers. Who does that??!!? That mother is a beast. If my recollection serves me, she has another child that is a couple years older? Right?

Who hits a baby. Swear to gawd I swatted my kid once on his butt when he was about 6 for riding his bike out into the street. I still feel guilty. The horror!!!!

There is NEVER a reason to be violent with your children...EVER!!!

Poor baby Elaina.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tmeister182

I believe that nurturing is innate in individuals. Men and women. Those that don't have that are fractured somehow and have no business having children.

You can't teach empathy and love.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

The stupid mother is just as guilty. I would never let another raise a hand to my child. I have even become enraged when someone tried to correct my child in a store. I would say, "if you have an issue with my child, you come to me!!! Beotch!"

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A friend once sat with is two, or so, year old in his lap bawling and screaming his lungs out. Never once did he yell at him, never spanked him, just sat there letting his kid cry and did nothing but held him. I was amazed, seriously, at his patience. There was nothing wrong with the kid, no hospital needed, he was just being a brat like kids can be.

I know having children can be taxing, but come on, killing a child is beyond my understanding. If you met my friend, he wouldn't strike you as the kind of guy that could be that loving parent, that he had that kind of patience. But he is, and he did. What happened here could have, and should have, been avoided.

I don't have kids. I chose to not have kids, as I knew I'd suck at being a father. If a dumbass such as myself can figure that out, why can't others?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join